• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

yeah, simple curses are fine by me - again, as long as it isn't every post, every other word, you know? theres no need for constant swearing

Hi peeps! Im probably crazy for randomly joining this RP at this point. You've all come so far and I have no clue what is happening but I hope it's no problem and excited to start RPing :) My character sheet will be up in a bit xx

Hi peeps! Im probably crazy for randomly joining this RP at this point. You've all come so far and I have no clue what is happening but I hope it's no problem and excited to start RPing :) My character sheet will be up in a bit xx

Not much has actually happened, the first class just ended so your good some friendships have been made others are being formed if you want if, your character could be a friend to Val or any of my teachers aka this be their 2 or what not year

Not much has actually happened, the first class just ended so your good some friendships have been made others are being formed if you want if, your character could be a friend to Val or any of my teachers aka this be their 2 or what not year
Ooo i'll take you up on that offer of being Val's friend! Also just posted my character, let me know when I can go ahead and start!

tumblr_opa8edNM721tydz8to1_540.gif

Last edited:
Also seems how it her first year maybe Val ran into her on his travels and told her about the Academy so when they see it's each it's old friend United once more haha

Also seems how it her first year maybe Val ran into her on his travels and told her about the Academy so when they see it's each it's old friend United once more haha
ahh thats a good idea. Okay ill go with that and make my first post. You said they've just finished their first class right? Also when would they do their electives. After class?

Anyone want to interact with mine? I think I'll have Lucy walking around indignantly and Lucretia just kinda skipping about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back