• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Academy of Secrecy

Lunar Eclipse

Moonsoaked
((Though this is futuristic, I'm willing for it to be fantasy also..))

So, this is my very first home made role play, and I'm excited to see how it turns out.

You all got captured, and sent to a school. This school is for advanced kids. People that are on the top of their game. You will learn regular things, such as math, science, and such, but also other things. Such as, machinery, combat of all sorts, and much more. You were all sent here for a reason. This reason is unknown to the other students. The advanced students have tattoos. Male's on their neck, below their ear, and females around their eyes. One more thing, no one escapes, and if you do, you're as good as dead. The old students are now teachers, or the villans of the world. What are you going to do?

Anyone interested?

Just curious-- is it possible to have tattoos in other areas?

Ok, awesome ^^, let me know if more information is posted/or the add is up.

When I get back, I have more replies..yay!

[QUOTE="Arabella Rosewood]Cool idea. I also love the tattoo bit. I'll join!

[/QUOTE]
I know.. I do too :D

[QUOTE="Sarem Gamblin]I think it's cool, I will join.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, love to have you!

AceXCrossix said:
Count me in
Yay! I'm getting really excited!!

Kiotaro said:
I'm in as long as I can be a teacher! Haha I don't NEED to be one, just throwing that out there. :P
Of course you can!

I'm working on the role play now...may take awhile, but I'm working on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back