• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Unique

o.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"O-oh, I'm sorry." He said looking at the ground embarrassed. "I usually hate dances but I'll go." He said laughing nearvously.

[/QUOTE]
Ronnie turns to carmine and says," it appears sometimes you don't have control over your abilities I know how that goes. Sometimes my powers dis obey me too." No sooner does he say that then his powers give him a massive wedgie, then let go.

"I'm going because I want to meet more people, and have a fun time dancing to the music." Her personality was a cheerful one again, as she smiles happily grinning

SomaFel said:
o.
Ronnie turns to carmine and says," it appears sometimes you don't have control over your abilities I know how that goes. Sometimes my powers dis obey me too." No sooner does he say that then his powers give him a massive wedgie, then let go.
He jumps across the room suprised. "Oh my gawd!?" He said as he calms down. "What the fuck?!"

DemonGirl27 said:
"I'm going because I want to meet more people, and have a fun time dancing to the music." Her personality was a cheerful one again, as she smiles happily grinning
"I dunno about dancing, but I'll definitely go if you want me to." He said blushing but shook his head.

"I want both of you to go! But....only if you guys really want to, I don't like forcing things on people if they are not comfortable with it. Though the principle did say it was mandatory.."

DemonGirl27 said:
"I want both of you to go! But....only if you guys really want to, I don't like forcing things on people if they are not comfortable with it. Though the principle did say it was mandatory.."
Ronnie says "you two should go together, I will hopefully find a date for the dance.." He said with a smile, but with a touch of sadness

DemonGirl27 said:
"I'll go! Your not forcing. I'll go." He said shakey. He smiled staring at her but stopped staring. He accidentally transformed i"Dammit. I think I'm attracted To you....not like that! Because of your niceness!" He said nervously. He lied.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks at Ronnie and blushes, "A date?!" she exclaims before coughing and looking down curling up as she had the thought of going on a date stuck in her mind. Dreadfull didn't expect him to word it like that so soon, she just wanted friends not something more

DemonGirl27 said:
She looks at Ronnie and blushes, "A date?!" she exclaims before coughing and looking down curling up as she had the thought of going on a date stuck in her mind. Dreadfull didn't expect him to word it like that so soon, she just wanted friends not something more
He laughed. "Is their some sorta smoke about?" He said laughing. He liked her as a friend but was attracted, but he wasn't never really good friends with a girl though he maybe confused. He laughed and scratched his head. "Yeah bro, no dates."

Kais had arrived at his dorm, and started to unpack. His backpack was filled to the brim with wrenches, electrical wires, and computer motherboards. He shook them out of his backpack, and began to work on a little "project." He smiled, attaching a bottle of black powder to a small circuit, and put it away. "For the dance... no?"

Dreadfull soon leaves the dorm heading back to her and her roomate's shared dorm. When she entered inside it, she immediately sees her roomate and got nervous. Hoping to not draw attention to her clumsiness, she was busying herself with what she was going to wear for the dance

"You must be my new roommate, no?" Kais turned around, and smiled, holding out a hand. "Name's Mont'Kais. Call me Kais." He started to think about his little 'prank' and decided that he WILL do it. "And just so you know, since you are my roommate and all, I don't want to be in bad terms with you. When you hear a 'bang'. Run." He laughed a bit.

Dreadfull jumps suddenly from her roomate's voice, when she looks at him she smiles shyly and when she heard about what he said she nods. She shakes his hand though it looked as though she didn't have one since it was not visible, "I'm Dreadfull nice to meet you Kais."

He got up and clenched his fist as it transformed into a jagged blade up to his arm as it glowed Brightly. "This is my true power wedgy boy." He said to Ronnie.
p2-bg-body.jpg

@SomaFel

"Why did they name you dreadful? Trust me, everyone in this school is going to have shit from me." He thinks for a bit, and snaps out of it. "Sorry. So, what are you studying here?"

@DemonGirl27

She shook a bit before speaking up, "Th-at's my n-ame....I w-as born w-ith that name. My nickname is Mist....." She then tells him her classes before speaking up, "What about you?" She would always have to look up at who she is talking to, since she is one of the very few students who are small

"I have... Mathematics... English... same things. Except I have robotics. I really hope I learn something..." He laughs, and pulls out a small machine. It whirs to life, and rolls around the room. It suddenly stops to Mist, and turns to Kais. "Who's this little shit here Mont'Kais?" "Goddamn it..." Kais picks it up, and throws it against the wall, breaking it. "Damn thing doesn't know manners..."

He laughed as the blade reflected light. "I'm also able to take on a different face and all, I also grow whicked-ass armor." He said as he suited up.
latest

"I've got enough strength to kill an tank." He laughed as he walked out his dorm in his armor as blades ran up his spine.

Dreadfull frowns looking down at her feet, sitting down on her bed. She soon jumps at the sound of the thing breaking and looks up, seeing it broken. "I-t's ok-ay...." She stutters softly, before trying to get her mind off it though it hurts emotionally about what the robot said

"I'm going to go talk to a teacher, I got to get aquanted somehow." He said as he walked out and now 7,5' almost hit his head. "Anybody in the halls?"

"You seem like those dogs... you know, the one's who are fed to much? The one's who are a bit... weak. Don't worry, I'll toughen you up these couple of years. And think I'm the worst? There's a girl here... one who kind of... scares me in a way. And that's the fun of it..." He blushed a bit, but shook it off. "Want to join me in a small... little... safe... prank?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back