• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Unique

angelbim10

Three Thousand Club
Welcome everyone to the Acedemy for the Unique, here in this academy everyone from all differen races and species coexist going to school in harmony. But this academy holds a deep dark secret, only a selected few...will be able to find out.

Ms. Annabeth

A lady standing out at 5'8, inbetween teachers as they watch all the students looking at them. She let out a joyful smile, bringing her hands out to all the students who

are crowded. She straightens her stance, glad to see all the students come wanting nothing more to coexist with each other though she could tell some of the students will be small troublemakers. Surely though everything will be fine, and everyone has a great time at this academy as her dream was in flourishin. "Welcome students to the Academy for the Unique! Here humans and monsters will be taking courses together, as I want nothing more than everyone to treat everyone else with the upmost kindness. I'm sure if you don't give your teachers and me a hard time throughout the school years, everyone is going to have a great fun time! My name is Ms. Annabeth, and without further udo let's have the teacher's introduce themselves before we give you all a tour of the academy!"

Mr. LongHorn

A monster standing at 5'11 stands right besides the Headmistress, looking at the new students who are going to be attending. He smirks cracking his knuckles, he could just tell some of the students got a bit scared, 'Good let them be scared' He thought before talking out with a deep russian accent, "Listen up everyone, because I am only going to say this once and that's it! My name is Mr. Derrick LongHorn but Mr. Longhorn is more prefered when you have me as a teacher. I am going to be rough during the school year so you all better know endurance and better have the minds to learn! If I see anyone slacking off or not doing what they are suppose to! I will be making your life even harder, so don't try any funny buisness." He crosses his arms, smirking not caring about the harsh look he was getting from Annabeth.

Mr. Spike

A man with blue hair having glasses on, walked up from the staff and the teachers smiled at the new students who will be attending. He speaks out in a caring, german tone "Hello everyone, monsters and humans like. I am Mr. Spike a security guard here at Academy for the Unique, I am happy to be seeing so many monsters and humans alike working together and becoming friends. If anyone needs something, or something is bothering you I would be happy to be of any assistance as I will be walking around the campus through class hours and inbetween breaks. This school does not tolerate bullying, stealing, or any type of crime, also do not take our trust so lightly. Some of us here like myself, will not give students a second chance at trust if any of you deside to break it. We are your teachers, principles, and staff first then friends." His arms then wrap around behind him, giving him a calm yet serious personality eyeing each and every student.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carmine sat in the crowed and looked around at the students. He looked up at the teachers quietly and pulled up his hood. He checked his watch as he stretched, his hands shook before abruptly stopping and transformed into an entirely different person and laughed. He walked through the crowd as he stopped near the front.

Dreadfull Mistfull

Dreadfull was listening to each adult introduce themselves, she was super nervous looking around at her soon to be classmates and what not. She shifted a bit from where she stood, as the one called Mr. Longhorn speaks up seeing him looking at her as well as all the other students. Dreadfull felt a sense of fear coursing through her small body, 'What is going to happen. Will I do good? Will I get laughed at? Is it really hard as they say it to be?' She felt nervous, about what she can do to survive through the school year. Dreadfull relaxes as Mr. Spike spoke up, she could tell he is really nice and she felt better about security guards on campus just in case something happens. She did notice one student's personallity or what not change, it intrigued her a lot wanting to get to know him now.

He looked around as he stopped looking around at the girl. He almost stumbled back but out of fear transformed into her. He coughed as he shook his head regaining his cool. He transformed back to normal. He waved fast.

@DemonGirl27

There wasn't a cloud in the sky, yet a bolt of lightning struck just outside the school. Where the bolt struck, stands a kid with white hair and blue eyes, he also has a huge hammer similar to Thor's on his side, this kids name is storm. Storm walks into the school then realizes, he may have a schedule but he has no clue where to go.

SomaFel said:
There wasn't a cloud in the sky, yet a bolt of lightning struck just outside the school. Where the bolt struck, stands a kid with white hair and blue eyes, he also has a huge hammer similar to Thor's on his side, this kids name is storm. Storm walks into the school then realizes, he may have a schedule but he has no clue where to go.
( He is suppose to be with the other students listening to the staff and what not xD

DemonGirl27 said:
( He is suppose to be with the other students listening to the staff and what not xD
(he doesn't know where to go...) looking around back outside, he joins the other students, listening to the teachers talk. Storm doesn't want to listen to the teachers he just wants to have some action

Ms. Annabeth

Seeing everyone is accounted for (If anyone enter's they're teacher/staff oc late then just start on the upcoming dance). She calls out in a loud clear voice, "Alright students, we shall all give you a tour of the academy. Afterwards, you all will be needing to attend to a manditory dance, so everyone can get to know each other before classes start. Also everyone will be getting assigned a dorm room with a roomate, without any more delays let us begin with the tour." Just like that, the teachers show all the students around the academy so everyone will know where they're classes are, where the dorms are held, and seeing as the dance will be held tonight outside under the stary night sky since its going to be a clear night.

DreadFull Mistfull

When everyone started to walk around the academy in the tour, she caught up with the guy she saw and walked besides him though she didn't say a word to him not knowing how to talk to him without stumbling on her words. Dreadfull just stayed quiet, looking around at the academy with interested curious eyes excited about learning new things. Hopefully though, she won't slip up and do something that could probably get her kicked out of the academy. Gathering up her courage, she looks at the guy before suddenly finds herself looking down at the ground @Joshua matt

DemonGirl27 said:
Ms. Annabeth
Seeing everyone is accounted for (If anyone enter's they're teacher/staff oc late then just start on the upcoming dance). She calls out in a loud clear voice, "Alright students, we shall all give you a tour of the academy. Afterwards, you all will be needing to attend to a manditory dance, so everyone can get to know each other before classes start. Also everyone will be getting assigned a dorm room with a roomate, without any more delays let us begin with the tour." Just like that, the teachers show all the students around the academy so everyone will know where they're classes are, where the dorms are held, and seeing as the dance will be held tonight outside under the stary night sky since its going to be a clear night.

DreadFull Mistfull

When everyone started to walk around the academy in the tour, she caught up with the guy she saw and walked besides him though she didn't say a word to him not knowing how to talk to him without stumbling on her words. Dreadfull just stayed quiet, looking around at the academy with interested curious eyes excited about learning new things. Hopefully though, she won't slip up and do something that could probably get her kicked out of the academy. Gathering up her courage, she looks at the guy before suddenly finds herself looking down at the ground
Carmine stares at her for what seemed like minutes until he shook his head. "Oh, uh hi! My name is uh carmine." He said looking down. "That's my feet...which you knew of course! I mean Im just....saying.... Me- nevermind. He said scratching his neck nervously.

Storm was thinking to himself, -a dance? You've got to be kidding, I'm here to learn not make friends.... And I have to share a room with someone? Seriously that blows...- storm liked his privacy, he doesn't really like people...

Dreadfull Mistfull

She jumps a bit at the sudden voice before looking over at him, she smiles a bit nervously before suddenly biting her bottom lip nervously. "I'm Dreadfull....nice to meet you Carmine. And u-h...yeah.." She laughs out of awkwardness before looking back down at the ground again, really nervous right about now. Dreadfull looks at him, "So...why did you come to this school?" She asks curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit while making sure she doesn't loose her footing or else hello ground ( xD )

Crystal Defane

'Are you kidding me?! A dance and roomates?!' Crystal thought to herself, growling with clenched fists. 'I swear I am going to murder who thought of that stupid idea, I would rather live in a damn tree thank you very fucking much.' She soon calms down, rubbing her head curse you migrains. While looking through the students, she noticed that another student like herself completely hates the idea. It made her feel a bit better, or well....she might as well go back to jail. Looking through the academy, it seemed like an average school to her but she notices a forcefield surrounding the school. 'Bloody hell?' She squinted her eyes to get a better look, but it seem to disappear from the naked human eye. Crystal shook her head, "I'm already starting to loose it.." She mutters

DemonGirl27 said:
Dreadfull Mistfull
She jumps a bit at the sudden voice before looking over at him, she smiles a bit nervously before suddenly biting her bottom lip nervously. "I'm Dreadfull....nice to meet you Carmine. And u-h...yeah.." She laughs out of awkwardness before looking back down at the ground again, really nervous right about now. Dreadfull looks at him, "So...why did you come to this school?" She asks curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit while making sure she doesn't loose her footing or else hello ground ( xD )

Crystal Defane

'Are you kidding me?! A dance and roomates?!' Crystal thought to herself, growling with clenched fists. 'I swear I am going to murder who thought of that stupid idea, I would rather live in a damn tree thank you very fucking much.' She soon calms down, rubbing her head curse you migrains. While looking through the students, she noticed that another student like herself completely hates the idea. It made her feel a bit better, or well....she might as well go back to jail. Looking through the academy, it seemed like an average school to her but she notices a forcefield surrounding the school. 'Bloody hell?' She squinted her eyes to get a better look, but it seem to disappear from the naked human eye. Crystal shook her head, "I'm already starting to loose it.." She mutters
"To be honest miss dreadful, I can't remember." He said looking at her. He nervously shook and rolled his shoulders as his skin twitched. "What about you?'

Storm wishes he could just be home, sparing with his dad, but no, he was forced to go to school. He just wants some REAL action, not a dance. He picks up his hammer from his side, looks at it for a second then puts it back. He was remembering the day he go it. It was the day before he came to the school.

Dreadfull Mistfull

She looks at him, "I thought it would be a great learning experince and I wanted to get to know people." She responded truthfully, hoping it was enough to state her case. Though she did give off a shy small smile, glad to know she just made a new friend. Dreadfull looks forwards, but a small frown replaces the smile that was visible on her face. Her shoulders slumped, as she was standing a bit hunchbacked missing her family. But Dread knew they are watching her from above, and would be continuing to watch over her through happy and sad times. Through thick and thin, as well as rough situations. Dread smiled again standing up straight with new happiness.

Crystal Defane

She remebers she has a hidden gun in her back pocket, she made sure it was still there before sighing in relief. 'If anyone saw this.....screw freedom.' She thought glumly, though she does miss the sounds of music. Crystal misses her jail mates more, since she constantly gets into arguments with them. And they're guys who are taller than her! She smiled with amused, recalling all the arguments the three would get into for no reasons. One of the arguments went as far as to using whatever they could use as weapons to physically hurt each other, then laugh it off afterwards. But one day, she finds out that she is coming here against her will because the police guards thought it would be "healthy" for her, and not with her inmates. Wait until she soon comes back, she will show those guards not to fucking mess with her.

DemonGirl27 said:
Dreadfull Mistfull
She looks at him, "I thought it would be a great learning experince and I wanted to get to know people." She responded truthfully, hoping it was enough to state her case. Though she did give off a shy small smile, glad to know she just made a new friend. Dreadfull looks forwards, but a small frown replaces the smile that was visible on her face. Her shoulders slumped, as she was standing a bit hunchbacked missing her family. But Dread knew they are watching her from above, and would be continuing to watch over her through happy and sad times. Through thick and thin, as well as rough situations. Dread smiled again standing up straight with new happiness.

Crystal Defane

She remebers she has a hidden gun in her back pocket, she made sure it was still there before sighing in relief. 'If anyone saw this.....screw freedom.' She thought glumly, though she does miss the sounds of music. Crystal misses her jail mates more, since she constantly gets into arguments with them. And they're guys who are taller than her! She smiled with amused, recalling all the arguments the three would get into for no reasons. One of the arguments went as far as to using whatever they could use as weapons to physically hurt each other, then laugh it off afterwards. But one day, she finds out that she is coming here against her will because the police guards thought it would be "healthy" for her, and not with her inmates. Wait until she soon comes back, she will show those guards not to fucking mess with her.
"Oh that's cool...I mean that's great!" He said nervously as he transformed to a fox. "Dammit! I mean, sorry this happens.... Sometimes." He said stretching his back leg and yawning before sitting down. "I'm able to transform to any organism. You, that guy longhorn, anything and anyone." He said nervously getting up trying to not wag his tail. "I'm a fox....I guess. I just can't use their abilities." He said nervously.

@DemonGirl27

DreadFull Mistfull

She smiles at him, blushing in the darkness of her hood as she looks away shyly. Watching him turn into a fox suddenly, she squeals a bit thinking he looked super adorable. Realizing what she was thinking, she quickly shook the thoughts away and hide her face in her sleeves out of emberrasement. Not trusting her words at the moment to speak, though during the walk she suddenly collides with a wall without noticing. When she did however, she quickly catches up with Carmine not talking about what just happened.

Crystal Defane

When the tour stopped, everyone was getting in line in front of the headmistress and two of the staff members to grab they're dorm numbers that also included they're roomates. She inwardly groaned, while she was in line to get her's. Her trigger finger itching to just set off her gun, but Crystal knew that if they find her precious gun then she will have to deal without having it with her all the time. That thought made her resist the urge to use it, when it was her turn she got her dorm room with the name of her roomate and went to the dorm knowing that she will have to unpack her stuff soon so she doesn't have to worry about carrying everything around. And she knows that she will only carry in her backpack the essentials for each of her classes, as well as her gun. Her precious precious gun.

GP_K100_target.jpg

DemonGirl27 said:
DreadFull Mistfull
She smiles at him, blushing in the darkness of her hood as she looks away shyly. Watching him turn into a fox suddenly, she squeals a bit thinking he looked super adorable. Realizing what she was thinking, she quickly shook the thoughts away and hide her face in her sleeves out of emberrasement. Not trusting her words at the moment to speak, though during the walk she suddenly collides with a wall without noticing. When she did however, she quickly catches up with Carmine not talking about what just happened.

Crystal Defane

When the tour stopped, everyone was getting in line in front of the headmistress and two of the staff members to grab they're dorm numbers that also included they're roomates. She inwardly groaned, while she was in line to get her's. Her trigger finger itching to just set off her gun, but Crystal knew that if they find her precious gun then she will have to deal without having it with her all the time. That thought made her resist the urge to use it, when it was her turn she got her dorm room with the name of her roomate and went to the dorm knowing that she will have to unpack her stuff soon so she doesn't have to worry about carrying everything around. And she knows that she will only carry in her backpack the essentials for each of her classes, as well as her gun. Her precious precious gun.

GP_K100_target.jpg
Carmine blushed profusely. "Umm, you okay? Y-you kinda hit ya fa-face there!" He said nervously. He stared at her. "Oh my god I'm freaking adorable." He said looking at his paws getting flashbacks of a overweight woman trying to hug him. He looked up at her. "Ummm, hi....your pretty- I mean up there!" He said balling up sqeeling loudly. He remained in a ball not moving.

@DemonGirl27

The hammer storm carries is the one thing you can't take away from him... No really you most likely couldn't... Much like thors hammer only the worthy can pick up storm's hammer.

When storm gets his room key, he goes to the room, unpacks and waits for his room mate to show up.

DreadFull

She blushes darkly at the compliment, before seeing the students getting in lines. She quickly gets in line and waits patiently getting her dorm number as well as who she is going to be rooming with. She was super excited that she will have someone to talk to in her dorm, a lot of thoughts swarming through her mind about who her roomate could be and what they would be like. DreadFull was just super excited for the most part

Crystal Defane

She heads to the dorm she is going to be staying in, not to happy about roomates but she had to endure even if it kills her. Crystal entered with her room key and entered the dorm, seeing as her roomate was already there. 'Oh great....a guy, fucking life' She thought though didn't look at him as she unpacked her clothes at first before unpacking her other things she brought with her. Like: Her two twin pistols, rope, scissors, essentials for her classes, an ipod connected to earphones, markers, a pocket knife, throwing knives, a medium length pole, and a picture of her with her jail friends arm restling one another

DemonGirl27 said:
DreadFull
She blushes darkly at the compliment, before seeing the students getting in lines. She quickly gets in line and waits patiently getting her dorm number as well as who she is going to be rooming with. She was super excited that she will have someone to talk to in her dorm, a lot of thoughts swarming through her mind about who her roomate could be and what they would be like. DreadFull was just super excited for the most part

Crystal Defane

She heads to the dorm she is going to be staying in, not to happy about roomates but she had to endure even if it kills her. Crystal entered with her room key and entered the dorm, seeing as her roomate was already there. 'Oh great....a guy, fucking life' She thought though didn't look at him as she unpacked her clothes at first before unpacking her other things she brought with her. Like: Her two twin pistols, rope, scissors, essentials for her classes, an ipod connected to earphones, markers, a pocket knife, throwing knives, a medium length pole, and a picture of her with her jail friends arm restling one another
Carmine noticed everyone walking and got out of his position and followed dragging his bag along. "Great carmine, you probably scared her away." He said to himself as he entered the halls.

@DemonGirl27 @SomaFel

DemonGirl27 said:
DreadFull

Crystal Defane

Storm thinks to himself-I'm sharing a room with a girl? That's...odd...-. While she was unpacking her stuff, storm glanced over and notices some things she was unpacking, but quickly goes back to unpacking his stuff. Not saying anything about her stuff, even though a little weird, he didn't want to start a fight over something stupid.

DemonGirl27 said:
(( You mean his dorm?
(Right! xD

he got up in his bed and layed on his pillow. "Now to just rest...WHEN THE HELL IS THIS FOX CRAP WEARING OFF!?" he yelled out to himself. "I'm not cute! Nor fuzzy! Well maybe I am now, but I'm usually bladed and sharp!!" He said growling yipping loudly.

@SomaFel @DemonGirl27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back