• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Inhuman

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf "Oh?" said Ace. He noticed the 'Blood' label on it. "Oh. Oh." He almost threw up. "Yeah, definitely not that. Is there any ketchup? It's my favorite drink, long story."

“That’s a bit of an odd drink choice, I don’t think we have any here, sorry” laughing nervously as he held out to shake the first years “I’m Alucard Tepish, I’m a third year and a vampire. What is your name?” Alucard asked, a smile on his face but his eyes seemed cold and hungry.

August took a seat at a nearby table, purposely positioning himself at the end of it. He didn't bother getting any food, having lost his appetite at the sight of blood. It reminded him of something his father had told him after he brought a vampire home.

"The blood which flows through your veins is worth its weight in gold."

He hated his father more than anything in the world, just thinking about him disgusted August. Though even he couldn't deny it after seeing so many of his family members disappear over the years. The threat posed by other races to the Magi could not be ignored, his paranoia was justified in his eyes. He went as far as to conceal his beautiful violet eyes with brown contact lenses. It was also one of the reasons he had ditched his wand, choosing to use a less conspicuous ring instead.

Romaine tapped his fingers and looked at the others around him. (Open for interaction)

Last edited:
Alucard gently grabbed Ace’s arm with a warm smile on his face. “I don’t think you would enjoy that as much as I would, it’s a little too rich for your tastes” Chuckling as he gently took the bottle from ace and sat it down “how about some juice or soda” not realizing what exactly Ace was looking for.
@Coffeepot Giraffe

Alex kept up with him, laughing a bit as the two returned to the dorm “let me grab a quick shower and be ready after that, I know exactly what I’m going to wear okay?” Unlocking their door Alex ran straight into the bathroom, grabbing her bag on the way. Quickly showering and changing so she could help Keaton pick something out. She had done her hair and gotten dressed already so helping him wouldn’t be too difficult, she hoped.
(How she did her hair and clothes)
DevonWrites DevonWrites
View attachment 371093
((Sorry about disappearing so suddenly and for so long... X_X ))

While Alex showered, Keaton set to work dumping the entirety of his clothing onto his bed for inspection. Most of them were immediately shoved to the side as they had sarcastic one-liners. He assumed such shirts would be inappropriate for the occasion. He had a couple button-downs, though they were full of wrinkles from being unceremoniously stuffed into his suitcase. Maybe if he could find a vest to hide the worst of it...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back