• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academic Starseekers

Picard-facepalm.png
EDIT 1: Can I border this picture....?

EDIT 2: I cannot.

Last edited:
Commander! Do I have permission to create an alien race for the resistance representing. I would like to create an elemental like being the destructive side of things. Sort of like a counter being to the treants. My character would be one creating chaos more than anything, but I love playing with chaos

Another thing I still have to try is being more of an innkeeper, relaying quests and being more of a neutral factor. I would like this character to dream of becoming a big power in the empire, which would put him on the individualistic side of things.

If we would be going on an adventure of sorts, I would rather play a ranger/rogue type of character. One that stalks the shadows and shoots when the opportunity arises. I am not someone willing to be in any fights soon, but when opportunity is there I would like to enter battle.

Also if it would fit the story more I can play on the side of the humans, then I would want to play more of a corrupt player, but my preference here lies with the innkeeper.

(The reason I spout so many ideas is because I put a lot of soul into my characters, I do not want to make them in vain)

Commander! Do I have permission to create an alien race for the resistance representing. I would like to create an elemental like being the destructive side of things. Sort of like a counter being to the treants. My character would be one creating chaos more than anything, but I love playing with chaos

Another thing I still have to try is being more of an innkeeper, relaying quests and being more of a neutral factor. I would like this character to dream of becoming a big power in the empire, which would put him on the individualistic side of things.

If we would be going on an adventure of sorts, I would rather play a ranger/rogue type of character. One that stalks the shadows and shoots when the opportunity arises. I am not someone willing to be in any fights soon, but when opportunity is there I would like to enter battle.

Also if it would fit the story more I can play on the side of the humans, then I would want to play more of a corrupt player, but my preference here lies with the innkeeper.

(The reason I spout so many ideas is because I put a lot of soul into my characters, I do not want to make them in vain)
1. The Treants are something of revered beings. More to the point, the Treants are kinda asleep and unable to do anything. If one would create too much chaos it would destroy the world. I wont say no to the idea of a chaotic opposite of the Treants, just keep in mind the Treants can't do anything to restore the balance they would cause because, like I said, they're asleep at the moment.
2. The Innkeeper idea is fine, though I don't plan to give NPC roles to Non NPC characters. Would complicate things too much.
3. It's a create your own story. You can go any adventure you want. Though story events may have people go on recon missions or something. (Haven't worked out the story bits just yet)
4. At the moment, there is no story. Though this is definitely to change as the threads get made.

1. The Treants are something of revered beings. More to the point, the Treants are kinda asleep and unable to do anything. If one would create too much chaos it would destroy the world. I wont say no to the idea of a chaotic opposite of the Treants, just keep in mind the Treants can't do anything to restore the balance they would cause because, like I said, they're asleep at the moment.
2. The Innkeeper idea is fine, though I don't plan to give NPC roles to Non NPC characters. Would complicate things too much.
3. It's a create your own story. You can go any adventure you want. Though story events may have people go on recon missions or something. (Haven't worked out the story bits just yet)
4. At the moment, there is no story. Though this is definitely to change as the threads get made.
If I may be so bold, I will go make the innkeeper character when I awake. I believe he might be interesting as someone who does add to the story in new ways innkeepers have never done before. I believe I might be able to spice up the archetype.

If I may be so bold, I will go make the innkeeper character when I awake. I believe he might be interesting as someone who does add to the story in new ways innkeepers have never done before. I believe I might be able to spice up the archetype.
If you believe that, go for it.

I'm looking to try and be a warrior-for-hire type of character since Thorn is basically already that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back