• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Abnormal(Mutants)

Patchlock

"Justice Will be brought to the light."
Background:
Mutants. That’s what they called us. To each other we were just like all of you. Not to them. To them we were a threat. That’s why they tried to take us out. They used our comrades as bloodhounds to hunt us down, they torched our homes, butchered our families, and they threw us out as if we didn’t have feelings, didn’t have lives. Eventually some of us started to fight back, to help the ones who couldn’t help themselves. You may ask me ‘Is that why you joined?’, to which I would respond ‘did the Germans join Hitler because they hated the Jews?’ no, they were soldiers, they believed in orders. That’s all I am, a soldier fighting for my home, not for my ally’s goals. Sure, helping fellow mutants feels good, but that’s just the icing on the irradiated cake for me.

They say with every night is a darker day.

There better be a damn fine sunrise when I get out of this.

Plot:
Morgan sighed as he walked through the now quiet hall. The guards on the transport bus didn’t even see what hit them. ‘The Poltergeist’, as he had been named by the humans, had made sure of that. A bluish green aura surrounded him as the spear he was holding seemed to vanish. That was his power, he could form items seemingly out of nothing, mostly weapons, but some more practical ones, such as the cigar he now puffed as he walked to the bus door. He seemed to walk right through it, the second and final part of his power. He glazed over the seats in the bus, the convoy was heading to a mutant experimentation facility. He took off his top hat as he flicked the cigar away, letting it dissipate, before opening his mouth.
“Well, you picked a hell of a day to be caught.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back