• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Abandoned

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
Well I am going to start this up again, the thread will be posted here soon

This is about an orphanage called Sunnyside, you have the choice between kid or caretaker.

I've heard of something similar.

I'd like to join.

Is this going to be a forum roleplay or a plain roleplay?

And is there anything extra, or special about the orphanage?

I feel like it's just going to be a normal-ish life orphanage idea thing if there're no secrets or anything special about it. I'd like for there to be something special to, you know, spice it up?

Okay.

Sure.

Add something please :3

How many people would you like to join this?

Just asking.

Already, including you, 4 because I am making the thread and people keep asking 
And it is currently not retabbing for mwa since I need a rules tab, and I think I might not add a twist because I just don't know.

Okay.

No twist.

I'm perfectly OK with that.

But the possibility of me dropping out at any given time because I'm bored is getting higher.

As for Frost Wolf this is faced paced and it will probably require lots of activity, and lots of writing.

I'm on a lot, just not at certain times. Like when I'm sleeping or when I'm at school.

Pacific time zone, I guess.

Here in Nevada.

Anyways, I'm pretty good at writing. I can write a sentence pretty easy if I describe the surroundings and put what that character thinks about it in there.

Icefox11 said:
GO PACIFIC TIME ZONE!
YEAH!! PACIFIC TIME ZONE!!

Also, I will try to post more often, as opposed to that other RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back