• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

• intro

our darkness

anne clark

overview.

I
    t's the year of our Lord 1993 and America is on the verge of going up in flames.

Vampires are real and so is their disturbingly growing power gathering underground. These creatures of the dead-life have been kept at bay in the shadows of the sunset, with only a few chosen humans aware of their existence. Either almost enslaved by the vampires' terrifying beauty, their independent mind chipped away through magic... or vampire hunters, the selected ones ready to rise up against being preyed upon.

This story follows a girl, a boy and the looming threat of the world as we know it being thrust into an era of never-ending darkness.

It's a meet-cute as old as time. Boy worked with ancient vampire. Girl kidnaps boy. Girl threatens boy with eternal damnation. Boy annoys girl to the point they make a deal and go save the world.

intro

roles

ooc

go and try,

good fuckin'
luck

genre

horror, mystery

status

1x 1

chapter

I am the way into the city of woe,