• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A zombie RP of massive proportions

Ooooh love Zombie Rps count me in

And I was totally going to put my name as Jade, but I see most of you are dying lights fans xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and can someone show me a picture of a Dredge perhaps?

I am afraid that I am not a good enough artist to draw a Dredge and there is no actual way to Draw a Dredge because If I showed you one form of the Dredge then that would solidify them inside your mind as that form which is incorrect since their physical appearances can vary so much that they can often be mistaken for entirely different species... much to the distress and death of whatever poor bastard makes such a mistake.

They are called the Children of Broken Dreams. So take whatever is your worst nightmare and times that shit by 5. You then have a Dredge.

Don't know what body guards have to do with anything lest your talking about the rp in which yea. Might be a good occupation in a zombie rp. Some local overlords gotta have his minions.

This still accepting people? I got a ton of fantasy rps starting up. I need some post - apoc to shake things up. 

I don't intend to sift through this whole post, I do have a few questions though.

1. Is this simple, casual or detailed?

2. If it's detailed what's the minimum post requirement?

3. Are you still accepting members?

1. Detailed
2. Not really a minimum but you're expected to not consistently post below the bar so to say, there's allowance to post short if you're kinda pressed for time or not much you can do but don't do one liners. A paragraph is preferred to be the lowest.

3. Yes.

Fabulous!

Most of my posts are between 5-25 paragraphs. I actually only asked because I get bored very easily if posts frequently stay below 5 paragraphs.

Do you have a post up? Character limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back