• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Renewed (Sandbox God RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Incarnate_Elemental_of_Beasts_Forge_World_illustration-1.jpg
Birth of The Elder Beast
Some time ago

Far from the eye of the other gods, in the depths of the realm known as the Realm of Wilds. Something new was stirring at its savage core, consciousness and eldritch power coalesced into a deeper form with purpose. While Zythis could spread the wilds far and wide something else entirely would be required to protect and enforce its strength and that something was being born. With a tectonic eruption of energy, it came into the realm with eyes and mind but more importantly...with fangs. It was beastly like all of its kind, with the head of a massive stag, the fangs, and jaw of a saber-toothed beast, and the body of a thick limbed bear. Though it took some for this being to grow accustomed to the form, monsters were spawning all around it. From its saliva slithered away basilisks, from his own fur lept minotaurs and manticores. These were it's children, and the being instinctively knew his domain. Rearing his head back he would roar to the heavens with all the might of a newborn god, that what it was a god..and it's name would be Gurath

6465397C-8AC1-42E3-AB4C-4ABE086434CD.gif

Open for interaction!

Mentions: Juju Juju Vitis

The land was peaceful as the mortals enjoyed their small and short lives, casually gathering food that the season of spring and summer provided by the goddess of harvest, vitis. Though the mortals were unaware of what was to come in a mere matter of moments a god will be born, a gods birth that will cause a weather changing a event and yet add another season. Though this season will not provide the mortals with yet more food and spoil them more, but create challenge and make the mortals prepare for it. This season will be called, winter.

~~~

D8686D96-6281-4145-A9BE-51439B2CF935.jpeg

928FB36D-6C34-4371-A63D-79A4305F07D1.jpeg

In a mere matter of minutes, a god awoken. And his birth caused an event. Once he awoke his eye lids he was surrounded by whiteness, he breathed. He could see his own breath. He looked around more. White color. He was unaware that part of the world would be the same. He looked down at his hands that were pale white, and saw long locks of hair tangled with his fingers.

He then got on his knees to suspect the white surface. He took another breath. And reached out grabbing a handful of it. He immediately dropped it as he took a sharp breath. It felt strange and easily breakable. He then played with it some more making something of a shape of an animal.

He gave a small smile at it as he tapped what seemed to be a nose, and at an instance, it came to life, it was small of course, the now sentient pile of the strange surface. The animal jumped on him and climbed onto him. He laughed gently.

I’ll call you a……bear…..

He said softly.

He then dropped the bear softly onto the surface.

And I’ll call this surface…..snow. And this land….winter…….”

He then looked back at the bear smiling at it.

Your a strange thing aren’t you? I shall watch over you then.

He said smiling once again at the creature, that was just called a bear.

Last edited:
'Don't you worry about me, my little warrior. Zexzad is an old headache, but one that doesn't act when they are alone. Let them bare their little fangs while you go and enjoy the day.'

a flush spread across Daif's face at the nickname, a warm sensation spreading through his chest that he quickly doused by shoving a hotcake in his mouth, chewing it aggressively as he tried to keep a happy face off of him. When he was hugged by Gurthu he let out a surprised noise but patted his head with a slight eye roll, pretending to not enjoy it. Coughing away his blush he nodded and offered a small greeting to Tápos.

as Chiku presented the dish to Asta his eyes grew big as he looked down at it with an amazed face, "Haha! Sweet Victory! I love it! Another victory for me!" he laughed a boisterous laugh to himself as he looked around for some sort of utensil to eat it with.

as Chiku walked towards Daif his face was downcast in a forced neutral look, if Asta had gotten a victorious battle than he was sure to get the losing end of it. Maybe destroyed waffles, mangled and defeated. However when it met his gaze he froze up. Unable to speak from the shock he received. He couldn't move, he felt tears go to his eyes.

Asta of course found the utensils and now went up from behind Chiku and picked her up, hugging her tightly with a loud laugh, "Thank you for making the best victory ever! I have the best brunch ahead of me."

forcing his tears to dissipate Daif turned to the two and said only, "no."

"Huh? What's wrong with your waffles? Sad mine are better?" Daif's face urked,

"Mine are better!"

"Uh huh, mine are called Sweet Victory, literally has victory in the name which means I win." he said as he put down Chiku so she wouldn't get in the way.

"That's not how it works idiot, it's who's tastes better!"

"Okay then eating competition! Whoever finishes first wins!" Daif and Asta made eye contact for a moment before Daif spoke.

"Deal." the two sat down next to each other calmly, Daif finding utensils easily, having used his eyes.

"on your mark..."

"get set..."

"GO!" the two began to rip through their beautiful meal as they ignored the intro to Unry. As they were introduced to Unry Daif looked up, now realizing that there was another god here.

"Giffing op?"(giving up?) Asta spoke through his chewing. Daif glared at him and returned to unceremoniously devouring his breakfast.
Juju Juju Solirus Solirus

Runa

Domains: Language, Literature, Runes

Runa.jpg
1652193062771.png

Interact: None

Mention: None

A page flipped open.

A lone figure stood on a frozen peak, under the arid, wintry sky of a land forgotten by her goddess. Once glowing forests and bright crystals filled this land, they were now but husks of their former selves. Such was the fate of creations forgotten by their creators. Sad, but not entirely unexpected. She wondered where her jealous sister had departed to, but it mattered little, as even deities come and go as the sands of time drifted through the wind no matter how much they cling to existence.

Yes... The figure learned that much. The figure also wondered how many remembered the ones that came and go before them as new ones were born?

Another page flipped open.

Ah... So many things to see, so many to reflect on... The figure remained silent for a moment before extending a hand into the cold air. A snowflake formed in the figure’s hand. Ah yes, another reminder of a sister long passed. She wondered if anyone else remembered them? The ones that had stepped away from the stage of divine history so long ago?

As new gods and goddesses were born, would anyone remember those who had long passed into oblivion? Would anyone remember the forms held by those who had transformed? Would anyone remember the last prayers they muttered before they drifted into the void where they all came from?

Yet another page flipped open.

However, the figure closed her tome, averting her eyes from the runes that had newly formed on those pages. She was born to witness, to record, to put memories into words. Yet when she witnessed all the tragedies... Some with her own hands in them, she still wondered if the results could have been different even after so many years? Or perhaps, that was the fate of those who dwelled in that era? And they did just as they were supposed to?

The frigid wind continued to howl in these barren lands, and the giant crystals protruding from the ground hummed as if grieving for their missing goddess. The figure let out a sigh.

She had always been such a powerless being. A deity, no less.

She extended her hand with her palm stretched outwards once again and a rune appeared in her hand. A rune whose owner was lost in time. It hummed and radiated with great divine power. She closed her eyes, and the rune let out a blinding flash before exploding into brilliant lights, enveloping the lands all around her as the arcane light swept through the forgotten realm.

Energy whirred in the air as the land itself seemed to be rejuvenated by this power. The plants seemed to be glowing brighter, the crystals clearer, the beasts livelier, and the skies bluer. But she knew that this was only temporary. They would eventually wither and turn to dust, as all things would.

She let out a bitter smile as she closed her eyes, drowning herself at the moment.

Would anyone remember them when they were gone?

Would anyone remember the forgotten gods?

And so she offered her prayer this day.

Remember us...

Remember us...

Remember us...

1652201739113.png |Dreams End and Odele Minion|2'1ft| R U S T R U S T | the tiny thing opened its eyes that sat amidst the rows and rows teeth hidden under the porcelain mask that matched her perfect skin. For now it looked normal, if it weren't for her soft doe ears you could think her just a human, no extra limbs hanging from her. Or well, she would had she not been little taller than someone's calf.

as she arose from the stump she had been resting in she tilted her head at the white powder blocking the rotten home. Placing her small hands forward she pushed, attempting to remove the blockage. However, the powder was not hard, sending her tumbling out and landing on the snowy ground. She managed to push herself up from the tiny hole she had made when she fell and looked out at the area around her now covered in snow and ice as if winter had came out of nowhere.

her skin shivered from a cold she had not felt anywhere else, winters before had only been fairly mild, it may have snowed but no where near this level. She did not weigh very much and was able to walk on top of the snow, only creating small footprints from her bare feet and two lines from her long braids.

as she walked she came across a massive person and their pet, or well they were massive compared to her. She hid behind a bush, trying to observe them and take information. Something she could remember being her orders from long ago, from her original body. However, the cold felt icy on her skin and she found herself shivering, her lines of teeth chattering. As she shivered she went close to the bush to try and get some protection from the elements. This however caused the fresh snow on its branches to come tumbling down with a loud 'thump'. She let out a loud 'eep' at the sudden noise, freezing up as she now realized she had been c
aught.

87590C30-4DD4-48B6-A239-4FF1FA1F5C18.png
Viercus

Interactions-
seasonedcat seasonedcat Dreams end and odele minion.

As Viercus smiled and crawled on his knees closer to the newly named sentient being. He smiled as he placed his hand softly over the small animal. Smiling as he pet it on the top of its head with a small smile of joy, he was barley wearing appropriate clothes for the newly terrible winter.

Though he felt no cold but a low and comfortable warmth instead as he continued to pet the bear. It yelped at him as he withdraw his hand in reaction though the beat returned to his hand.

They were there for a moment only solvency and the violent wind and the harsh snow storm blowing this his long hair.

Though after a little bit he heard something and it wasn’t him alone but the bear heard it too, immediately turning its head at the noise and let out a proudful yell.

He turned his head and squinted his eyes seeing a small figure appearing amongst the snow storm.

Who’s there that approaches Veircus?

His voice boomed though it had no tone of aggression but had a tone of calmness too it. He looked further through the snow storm to see a strange humanoid creature that was small is size compare to his mortal appearance.

Though he was excited to meet yet another creature that was amongst the lands of winter.

The creature seemed to not be unthreatening to him, though he was a god, but besides this he was unaware that gods, as tough as they are can still die if they’re to cocky, though of course he was the opposite of this, just unaware of the fact he could.

The Water Deity
Oshanmonaku'Eruzauqa'Revir'Naeco'
Retaw'Yretsymterces

Made in collaboration with the beautiful
Tetro Tetro

Empty.

Everything was empty.

Save for a voice.

Save for a face.

White hair, deep soulful eyes.

Memories flash inside the entity's mind.

Creation. Life. Beauty. War. Destruction.

And then the beautiful white hair lay down to sleep. Her eyes close for eternity, never to be seen again. Until they opened their eyes.

Slowly the entity wakes up, confused, without form or direction. Who am I? The first thought appeared in their mind. The Ocean. They knew they were the Ocean. Not how nor why.

The entity looked around, at fishs , seashells, sand, and water. They were not simply the Ocean. They were Water. But who was that white-haired woman? Tendrils of memories reached the entity's mind and whispered "Krajowa". Krajowa? She is so pretty!

The entity thought long and hard, about what they knew was their predecessor. Can I be like Krajowa? The entity asked itself, slowly, like an old instinct they had always possessed, the entity changed form.

White hair, blue eyes, graceful form, and a lean build. The entity knew that form was what was called a "woman" and decided to go by her.

Looking at her hands and feet she wondered where "women" came from. Is it a species of fish? But looking around she found nothing that resembled a "woman", all the fishes looked cute but not beautiful like Krajowa or her. She looked up, the sun rays were touching the sea, illuminating the sand and warming it as well as her. Pretty! If that is pretty like me, maybe women come from up there? Nodding at her logic she began to swim up.

Azarel and Gwynevere were standing together by the shrine of Krajowa. It was a decent-sized statue with an offering bowl filled with the waters from the ocean. The two had returned to Roma after witnessing the birth of Vex and reporting it to Harmony. Their time preaching to those mortals was over. Whoever wished to come had done so, and those who didn’t stayed. The two finished placing several colorful shells from their journeys in the offering bowl when they noticed the waters of the ocean began to churn and shift in color.

A beautiful and dazzling display of light made the water look alive and filled with a variety of colors. Azarel and Gwynevere watched as a woman swam to the surface, emerging from the depths. She looked beautiful, young, and exuded power. There was no doubt that this was a god. A new one. The couple looked at each other, then back at the goddess, with expressions of excitement and shock. So many new gods, it was truly an exciting time.

The young goddess finally reached the surface. Immediately she put her hand above her head to shield her face from the sun. So bright this one ! Looking around her eyes found two people. A woman ! And the other one ? Hmmmm man ? She remembered this one was called "man" the "woman" equivalent but different, still beautiful she thought. Her eyes bore into the two people and she swam toward them quickly, as soon as she reached the beach, she tried to stand up but fell down. Ah! Legs are difficult to move with she pouted and continued to look intensely at the two people, smiling brightly. On her knees she extended her arms toward them, like a child asking to be held. Come closer please ! She tried to beckon them, wanting to see them closer.

The two watched with great interest and awe. The goddess swam at an incredible speed before very clumsily walking towards them, falling after only a single attempt at standing. When she beckoned towards them they wasted no time in making their way to her. They'd never pass up an opportunity to address a new god! After approaching her, they crouched down, getting to her level. They looked upon the naked goddess with some reverence, but mostly endearment. She looked like a child wanting to be held with her arms held out the way they were. "Hello," Gwynevere greeted her with a gentle tone, "it's nice to meet you." She grinned. Azarel took hold of the goddess's hands, smiling just as much as Gwynevere was, "I'm Azarel, and this is Gwynevere," he gestured to the woman beside him. "What's your name?" He asked her.

The goddess smiled as the two people approached her. She nodded at the woman as a greeting, the man took her hands inside his and immediately the young goddess held them tightly, playing with them a little and untangling their fingers together as if they were the most fascinating thing in the world. She looked up as the man said his name was Azarel and the woman was Gwynevere. Pretty name ! For pretty people ! When Azarel asked her name the goddess looked at him and had a blank. My name ? She put a finger on her chin and racked her mind for a second before saying her first words.

"Oshanmonaku'Eruzauqa'Revir'Naeco'Retaw'

Yretsymterces" she said in one breath and smiled. The young goddess did not know how she knew that, it seemed embedded into her very being. But the last name seemed weird. Who is Yretsymterces ? They aren't water ? She pondered but figured that "he" was also a part of them. She spoke to the two people again. "Nice to meet you Gwynevere ! Nice to meet you Azarel !" She said to each and took hold of one of their hand shaking it. After she looked behind them and tilted her head. "Where are we ?" She asked curiously.

"Oshanmonaku'Eruzauqa'Revir'Naeco'Retaw'Yretsymterces." Azarel repeated, nodding. "A lovely name for a goddess. We are on the beach." He answered her. Gwynevere shook her hand eagerly, "that place," she pointed to the city behind them, "is a city, called Roma. Do you not like to wear clothes? How do you like to be?" Gwynevere asked, glancing at Azarel. If they needed to disrobe, or adjust their clothing, she wanted to make sure they did so with haste. They also needed to know how her statue would be, since the old one needed to be altered. And every detail mattered if she were to be worshipped properly. Every strand of hair and every dimension needed to be perfect.

"Clothes ? Oh! I didn't think about it ! When I arrived I just saw Krajowa had white hair and was pretty, so I became like her ! Can clothes be pretty ? The goddess said excitedly. "Can I have clothes too then ? She said and looked at Gwynevere and Azarel clothes with great interest. "Hmmm…." She mused and as she observed their clothes, the goddess concentrated. Small water flows then surrounded her briefly and as they dissipated the goddess was now dressed in a white and blue dress with purple and silver accent. Simple and cute but extremely beautiful. She looked at the two and said. "Can you help me stand up please ? I want to see Roma too !" As she took their hands she continued "Oh also just call me Naeco ! Don't worry about the other long name, ok ?" She smiled, now she was feeling like "Naeco" not Oshan nor Yretsym.

They didn’t get the chance to respond to ‘Naeco’, as she rattled off about Krajowa, then clothes, then gave herself some clothes. But they didn’t let it bother them one bit. “We’d love to show you around! Maybe you’ll even get to meet our creator! Harmony.” Gwynevere nodded. The two helped Naeco stand, each holding her by a hand and arm respectively. “How do your legs feel? Getting used to them?” Azarel asked, looking down to see how the goddess was standing. It took a bit of restraint to not laugh, as he could still feel her fingers playing around with his. It would be no good to make a new god feel bad about themselves.

Helped by the two, Naeco adjusted, a little clumsily at first, but quickly she could stand and walk alone. The young goddess gestured to the two that she didn't need help anymore and walked a little ahead. "Legs are a little weird but once you get used to them, they look like you can do more with them than a tail !" She said as she started to make some dance steps with her feet and twirl around, she then turned to them. "Who is Harmony ? she tilted her head, "You said they made you, but what are you exactly?" she crossed her arms and put a hand on her chin, seeming deep in thought, "You don't look like the cute fishy I saw? Hmmmm, maybe you're a rare species?... I thought I knew all the fishy and non-fishy down there though? Can you also live in the ocean? " She looked at them curiously.

The two laughed softly at her words. “No no, we are humans. And while we could technically live in the ocean, it would be very painful. Come, we will bring you to Harmony and they can explain everything to you.” Azarel walked ahead, gesturing for Naeco to follow. Gwynevere stayed by Naeco’s side, walking alongside the goddess as the three made their way from the beach back to Roma.

Unry took a moment to look around, many faces and presences he didn’t recognize, yet all seemed vaguely familiar. From the previous interaction, it was clear things and Gods were different, yet still pertaining similarities. “Last I remember, we were not friends.” Unry responded to Vitis, even without his power he could easily tell she wasn’t being sincere.

Remaining quiet, Unry let Vitis talk, introducing what seemed to be a family of sorts. “Imitating and embracing flaws, frankly coming from you it does not surprise me. I also do not consume food, perhaps you’ve forgotten that too after adopting many customs and habits.” Unry slowly moved to one of the chairs, slowly dragging it along the ground before sitting on it.

“Firstly, you can not make me believe you wish to share a moment with your… family, you clearly dislike me, thus do I ask what is the true purpose of my invitation.” Unry then turned to face Daif and Asta, “Secondly, explain to me who is connected to Daif and Asta other than you, their presence is familiar to me.” Finally he turned to face back at Vitis, his aura changing to that of annoyance, “Lastly I do not reek of rebirth, you are simply delusional if you believe that.”

Interactions: Juju Juju
Mentions: seasonedcat seasonedcat

Incarnate_Elemental_of_Beasts_Forge_World_illustration-1.jpg
Ghurath, The Elder Beast
Mentions: Juju

Ghurath after being born into this world filled a mostly solitary life, when Zythis added new lands to the Realm of Wilds, he would protect and enforce his children upon it. However, besides that he minded his own, occasionally secluding deep within his breeding caverns to craft monsters that were special, unique, godly even. Outside of that he was content with fighting, sleeping, and eating.

He observed things occasionally, venturing out in the form of any number of adorable monsters. Such as a Chimera or Wyvern, soaring high above the mortals that his brother hated so horribly, he was mostly in favor of them. Particularly, humans, he found them to be excellent predators and quite the adaptable bunch, worthy forces for his monsters to hone themselves against, as long as they were strong he didn't mind. Though he did feel a longing a bit, to have mortals to forge in the depths of savagery and aggression that he felt.

However one fateful evening, he felt the call of kin calling to him. See, like all gods, Ghurath was born into this world with knowledge already expanding rapidly into the limits of his mind, he was always a part of this realm but only just now was given physical form, and as such had plenty of time to listen and learn. He knew he had sires and he knew he had siblings, they were gathering in realms far away and Ghurath knew that his presence was to be expected.

Teleporting himself to the realm where his family and other gods resided, he would shift himself into a more presentable form. Not that he cared about manners but the doorways were a bit uncomfortable to get his antlers through.

a04131f059bf5d50f1b468a55c9f0c22-1-1-jpg.982595

"Hello, family," said the hulking figure, wreathed in bones and monstrous trinkets including, fangs and claws. His gaze wandered over towards his mother and "Father", He instinctively smiled showing row upon row of serrated bladed teeth. He ignored his smaller siblings, as like all monster packs the Alpha deserved recognition first. Though..perhaps as a side effect of his monstrous nature, Ghurath did internally question what it would take to rank up perhaps surpassing his other siblings in terms of favor.​

Last edited:
1652290692415.png
Solari Buras
The mimicry of the Unadyne Court Buras found himself in, he had nothing to do with. As Sindri brought more and more Unadyne to his side, it had simply formed around him. Of course, the little godlings that referred to him as 'Grandfather Buras' certainly didn't help, they seemed to encourage the courtly behavior of the Unadyne souls. But Buras did not mind, after all he was the God of Kings, and what was a King without his court? A court, and needless paperwork.

His days had gone on like this for some time by the time a hole in reality tore through his court. Buras stopped what he was doing, flabbergasted at the audacity of Zexzad to come barging in like that, for surely it was the god of change that would buck the established norms of courtesy. But the figure that stepped through was not the God of Change, but his adopted son. Buras, like a few other Elder Gods, liked Miko.

"Not at all, my boy. Come in, come in. You are more than welcomed to stay as long as you wish." he told the boy, happily pushing the papers of busy work to one side. "Come here, you don't need to stand in front of me like a farmer peasant asking his liege for permission to build a well. Come, right here, that's a good lad." Gesturing to his side, he shooed off a pair of twins that were going through an intricate set of steps for some unknown dance, freeing up space for Miko to stand. Once Miko did come over, Buras dropped his voice so that they would not be over heard. "Now then, what is t his problem you want to talk to me about?"
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Barten
1652320198000.png
Nothing....

But suddenly... IT, came into being.

...what was IT? What was... he?

Strange. It never had heard this word before. After all, it just started existing a few moments ago. Yet it possessed so many... experiences? No, knowledge. Or maybe something else? It wasn't certain. He, wasn't certain. A fitting term, oddly enough.

A noise. A voice. First only a singular quiet one. Then two, then three. With each passing moment, the number, and with it the noise, grew. Becoming more and more unbearable. But, how? Why were so many concepts suddenly thorwn at him? He didn't even know what exactly he was, where he was, not too mention why he was. Yet, he already had to deal with complication after complication. It wasn't over,

Worse... So much worse.

A rush.

Emotions. Feelings.
Pain. Sorrow. Fear. Anger. Hate. Despair.

So much. So overwhelming....
It felt unpleasant, exhausting.
Why? Why did he had to go through all... that?

There was another word, that came into his mind. Unfair. It was unfair. He wanted to give in, to give himself wholly to these feelings and emotions.

So close.

But then,
another rush.

No! No more feelings, more emotions!

More...

...comfortable?
Happiness.

Hope.

Joy.

Acceptance.

Love.

Feelings. More overwhelming... More slowly...
Yet, more pleasant. Reliefing.

The other feelings remained. Positive ones, coming out on top of the negative ones. Yet all, remained. Stayed, to linger. To torment and to heal.

He had calmed down.
Recovered, some may claim. Brought back to the light, others.

And now after this arduous trial, he felt, what he had to do, what desire he had formed. These feelings and emotions, they came from the outcast, the abandoned, the mistreated.

He felt all their suffering at once, yet also, all their joy, all their hope.
Something had to be!
He had to alleviate the suffering!

Once stabilized, more came through. Not only emotions.
Rather, specific experiences. Specific to his wishes.
He couldn't interfere, there were other entities like him, similar in scope of what he could do.

But they didn't succeed? Or they didn't want to.
Whatever it was, he at least realized it now. The experiences, the knwoledge of those who tried, tried to do what he wished.

They failed.... All.
Because they succeeded.

It was... impossible. His first real, own feeling. His first realization, that he had limits. Where they lied.
With each alleviation of suffering, each outcast freed, each fate changed. In response another entity became an outcast. A necessity, in one way or another.

There was still hope. Hah. His first own positive feeling now.
Outcasts could not be fully freed. Could never disappear. Yet, he still could try to alleviate the suffering, carefully, only ever enough to alleviate, not to change. There would be nothing more awful, than forcing another to take the place of an outcast, regardless of their actions, their transgressions.

He would have to take shape to influence the world. To fulfill his goal. Many other entities did so before, especially the ones who came before him.
Everybody, called them gods. He was, what they would refer to as god. Laying on him, was a feeling of responsibility, of obligation.

To not misuse his powers, to not fail and increase suffering. But for now, he had to find a proper body, proper appearance, to descend.

Humans. They were a perfect example. Walking amongst them, appearing as one, would open many roads. Roads upon which he could journey. Journeys, that which could draw him closer or further from his goal.

Now he just had to create his own body.
Shape it.
Change it.
And ultimately, inhabit it.

And so much more.

Sinidarr

Sinidarr said nothing as Dream’s End and his partner spoke. He held a stoic expression, yet the churning clouds above them told a different story.
An image flashed through Sinidarr’s mind; a name.
“ H o l d . y o u r . t o n g u e , O d e l e . I am Sinidarr, God of the Storm, and I will speak on my own behalf and you will respect that. I have looked on land for centuries, but living underground impedes my vision.”
In mere seconds of meeting them, Sinidarr could tell he despised Odele. They spoke poisoned words and twisted Dream’s End’s mind; actions nobody, mortal or minor god, should be able to do. A small part of him wanted to destroy them. It would have taken little effort and solved more problems than it created. But he couldn’t do that to Agapi or Dream’s End. Not again.
“Dream’s End is not a child in need of a guardian. He will speak of his own accord and you will not part those lips until he has finished a full sentence.”

Sinidarr's Current Form
Peryton.png
seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju

The Judge - Harmony
The Fool - Zexzad
Dream’s End/The Ruin - Dream’s End
The Sovereign - Buras
The Mind - Unry
Vitis Gurthu - Vitis Gurthu
The Drifter - Viator
The Gambler - Cárta Imeartha Cearrbhachas
The Mogul - Cornucopia

1652362757660.png
“Who’s there that approaches Veircus?“
the booming voice made her feel a different core, one that spread into her very core. Trying to sink into herself as she shook from the cold elements around her. She didn't know how to respond, for she was about as clueless as he was on who she even was. Grabbing her hair, she wrapped it around herself like a scarf as she spoke,

"I- I'm... I don't know who I am..." she admitted through chattering teeth, her childlike voice unsure and small as her. Her skin was not a colour much different from the snow she stood in. She knew that she had come from someone, something she had once been a part of. She knew she was supposed to gather information, a thought, an order in her mind that was always there and present, not that she knew what it meant.

she wondered if the creature before her would smite her down due to her lack of knowledge. She didn't know how long she had been in existence, was a creature not supposed to have some form of identity? Why did she lack it? It must have been strange, would they even believe her?

R U S T R U S T

4D3FADC8-73CC-47CD-BA20-10C0E9589592.jpeg
Viercus

Interactions- seasonedcat seasonedcat

Viercus and bear waited for a moment that felt like an hour until he heard small and gentle footsteps approaching, he squinted his eyes to see a figure of a small creature approaching, bear continued to growl and make aggressive sounds as the thing got closer and closer to the duo.

As she got closer he heard a voice escape the creatures mouth though of course he couldn’t see it from the strange mask.

"I- I'm... I don't know who I am..."

His straight face when into a small frown of grief then back into a small smile as he slowly approached the figure, bear following him as he got closer and closer to the small creature, he went on his knee’s to meet her level and he smiled, revealing gold teeth that said,’Veircus’ on each row of his teeth, representing greed , which was also one of his domains alongside the feeing of jealousy that was one of the effects of love. A deadly feeling.

0D009CB6-DBB2-477B-A135-E080FD4C999C.jpeg

His beautiful green eyes met at the mask of the creature, being a god immediately gave him good looks In his mortal form, and he was in a way oddly handsome, even though he did have an odd smile. Though every immortal or god was handsome or beautiful, that was for sure.

He admired the creature for a moment as he smiled, then he hand a gentle snicker come from his laugh and surely after a full laugh.

Ohoho, surely you will remember who you are or, what you are eventually, but before that happens your surely are cold aren’t you? You appear to be shaking, would you give me your permission to find you some warmth? It’ll only take a moment, I promise, this season, or my season is unforgiving to thoose who don’t prepare so I apologize in advance. Oh, before that happens would you spare me your name?

The gods voice and tone was kind and soft, there was no need to be loud and ordering at this time, so why should he? He had a aura of mystery around him but at the same time, he had an aura of caring nature too.

Last edited:
  • Syrinx
    6e51363226fa001434d4dcdc412b2113.jpg

Interaction: Sam136 Sam136 (Vex) || Mention: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Spite rifts)
    "Really!?" She sputtered, catching her outburst quickly with a discrete cough, "*ahem* I mean, a most wise decision. I look forward to our new friendship!"

A smile of pure glee was threatening to take over her face so she turned away from Vex in order to maintain composure. She could not believe it. A major god considered her a friend! This was fantastic! The other gods would surely take her seriously now! A god of vengeance would be extremely beneficial. Of course, she knew he would probably ditch her for something better once he learned about the world, but for now she would celebrate.

After getting a handle on her excitement, Syrinx turned back to Vex and caught the dark expression on his face. It reminded her of her younger brother, Tápos, and made her want to get rid of it, "Of course, this city is hardly a suitable place. You know, it is quite fortunate that a god of vengeance was birthed here. It was a simply dreadful place, and in need of a good dose of justice. The contractors here were among the greediest, and the terms they made the cruelest. Wysteria is much better with it gone. As they say, when the rotten tree falls, fresh green can take its place."

It was a quote from her mother, though out of habit she would not say it so quickly. It was a habit more than anything, though if he asked about the specifics she would let him know. As friends, there would have to be an established sense of trust. She motioned to Vex, "Come then my friend, let us go! I know a wonderful little spot filled with chu- beautiful little birds that sing like sirens. It is much better than this dismal place."

She pulled the generous folds of her dress up to her knees, bunching it up to avoid soiling it with the tar and blood that covered the ground. Beneath it her feet were bare, and her legs were banded with more of the serpent tattoos. They wriggled away from the tar as she hopped deftly between piece of rubble, avoiding the black rivers between. Her excitement had spilled out into her movements, giving each hop an energetic and joyful energy. Every other jump she would stop and look back to make sure Vex was following and flashed him a smile. She still could not believe a god had agreed to be her friend.

When they exited the city Syrinx lead the way past a barren field of stumps and a bloody alter affixed with chains. It looked like the bottom half of a woman, or some beast had originally ben carved into it, but now it was far too damaged and desecrated. Crows picked away at the most recent sacrifices and looked up as the two passed, cawing. Syrinx, assuming Vex would have questions, pointed towards it and wrinkled her nose, "An altar for the Ritual of Harvest, though admittedly an ugly one. They are made for offering tribute to Vitis and Gurthu, gods of harvest and rebirth. Many gods have different methods of bestowing their domains upon the world. For Vitis, it is a Ritual of Harvest, a means for mortals to give back what they take from the cycle. To give gifts, and receive blessings. It is supposed to bring balance and prosperity but well... I guess you know the rest, don't you. Greed can be a terrible thing."

As she spoke Her eyes caught something glinting in the distance, like colored glass. She narrowed her snake eyes into slits, seeing a difference in the line of trees. Some of the trees were strange, no longer made of wood, but a colored gemstone. Even the grass and dirt had been turned into the unusual crystals. Crows were flocking over it, along with a few strange beasts with skulls for heas. Syrinx let out a choked sound of surprise, "What is this?"

She rushed across the barren field and stopped a few meters away, "It is... this is Zexzad's doing?" She spotted the sign and read it, "Is he simply giving out limitless resources without anything needed in return? This is no contract! What will happen to all the bakeries if mortals can come here for their food? In fact, what will happen to any sort of trade? There would be no more needs of any sort of contracts without 'needs'!"

Nearby, the crows sat on trees or circled in the air high above, shrieking their calls. A few strange creatures prowled along the edges of the rift, eying it with empty eyes. A large wolf with a skull for a head broke away from the others and charged at the Squire, a strange bird creature, and was immediately pulled into the rift by a giant hand. It struggled and growled, but all to no avail as it disappeared into the twisted warp.

Syrinx stared at the scene before her in poorly hidden horror and muttered, "Maybe if I..."

Ghostly snake heads appeared all around her, hissing and baring their fangs, but suddenly stopped before any harm was done. A floating eye of gold had appeared over Syrinx's drooping bangs, glimpsing the outcome of her attack. Syrinx immediately backed up, bumping into Vex. She looked pale, her previous confidence blemished. Realizing this, she tried her best to force the fear out of her voice. "A-apologies, I tripped on a rock. Well... perhaps it is best if I simply let this be for now. You are having a tour around the world, after all. Delays such as this would not be prudent of me, as your guide."

She laughed nervously, her heart pounding at the sight of her future-death still fresh in her mind, "Where are we? Oh yes, I should mention that this belongs to Zexzad, god of Change, Contradictions and erm... and schemes."

ERESHAK

HUNGER
That primordial force, that driving energy in life. All things hungered, in one way or another. The force of this hunger had built, over hundreds of years. The force of the hunt, of predator chasing prey, of warm blood melting snow, of life's end. These were old forces, but the power they held, the innate energy clutched with bloodied claws, torn with sharp teeth. It trembled within the world, and throughout those first few centuries, a force grew. It watched thousands of hunts, thousands of killings, ate with every mortal, felt the pangs of hunger and the satisfaction of the feast, a thousand times over. Slowly, an identity was built around this growing power. A God of the Hunt, a God of Hunger, a primordial God of Life who dwelt in the wild places and guided all to success.

However, this was not to be. Curses abounded in the world, curses of hunger. Curses of hunt. Disorder hung in the realm of the Hunter, a foul madness seeping into the cracks. The Gods were angry, and in their strife, thousands suffered. Curses, killings, and acts of discord prevailed. Wrathful gods were born from the ruin of civilizations, and the world changed. This all was a presence that hung over the nascent God of the Hunt, a darkness that clouded her newborn eyes.

The God-That-Would-Have-Been was strangled in the cradle. The curses that profaned her domains pierced her body, solidifying into a cold, divine iron. The body of the Red Wolf surged with an incredible, burning pain, and the first breaths taken by the newborn God were filled with struggle. Bloodied and on edge of death, the newly-emerged God for life, crawling from the pit in the Earth that had spawned them.

Whatever God could have been, wasn't. Instead, there was Ereshak. The bloodied canid, Goddess of Hunt, Hunger, Curses and Compassion, emerged, though the final domain was not yet known to her. Unsteady legs stepped forward, bloodied paws staining soil. Ereshak, overwhelmed with pain and maddening hunger, even from the moment of her emergence, staggered through the clearing, forcing aside dead and barren trees, wood cracking, bending, and being destroyed as the Hunter forced its way through. The world was overwhelming. Sound and sight, Scent and taste and worst of all, feeling. Pain, constant pain, every movement jostling the many curse-blades that impaled the canid's body. The woodlands of the North were teeming with life, and Ereshak could feel only pain and hunger. The scent of meat was overpowering, and Ereshak's hunger all-consuming.

The God of Hunt and Hunger tore through the woodlands, her bloodied claws ang long teeth finding every last animal, every last meated thing, sentient mortal or otherwise. The first few hours of life for Ereshak were a whirlwind of slaughter, a feast of blood and muscle and bone, yet nothing could sate the hunger. Nothing here could withstand the God of the Hunt, nothing could evade her, nothing would survive her. Maddened and ever-hungry, drenched in the blood of her victims, Ereshak found herself upon a high ridge, overlooking for the forest. At her feet lay a mortal, or the remnants of one. Blood and gristle coated her maw, a paw set on powderized bone, smashed beneath. The canid tore and bit at her own limbs, trying to rend meat, to sate hunger with her own flesh, but it was to no avail.

Ereshak screamed, a mad, thoughtless roar that shook the very heavens. It was a horrible, primal sound, a sound of rage, a sound of pain, a sound of hunger. Ereshak had exterminated the forest's life, but tasted nothing. Felt nothing but the hunger. Ereshak looked to the skies, to moon and star above and roared again, raging against the world, against creation itself.

Still hungry.

1652402500964.png

Unry's attention became laser focused, in an instant his thoughts spiraled violently, like an aggravated crowd within a courthouse unlike his peaceful and rather slow meditation.

Why are they confused about the name Leraje
Yyn was radically different
Might they be impersonators
Unlikely they hold the same strength as them and they make no attempt to act like them
Some of them seem incomplete or molded differently
This could also explain other elements at play
Perhaps that's-
They speak in ways to hide something from me
Forcing a response through strength will prove problematic
The unknown force before me cannot gain the upper hand
I must learn their names
Kai'yon appears to not have placed their restrictions over knowledge
This raises further concerns for later
Now I must learn these names

In an instant Unry burrowed the unrestricted domain of knowledge, the power placed upon such actions were miniscule, undetectable to even to even the most vigilant of gods. Names entered his thoughts like whispers gaining more than he had asked. "Vitis" he extended his arm pointing it directly at the goddess before slowly moving it towards the cheery half, "Gurthu, Ghurath" his hand slowly moved once more pointing at the newly arrived God. "Harmony" he said pointing at the direction which led directly to Roma, "Buras, Sinidarr, Runa, Zexzad-" His had darted around pointing directly at each of their locations and for a brief moment he paused, his hand slowly pointing to another location, his gaze directly staring at Vitis, "... Dream's End, what an odd name wouldn't you agree?" Unry explained slowly lowering his arm. He wasn't against trickery and assuming personas but he had certainly never done it with other Gods.

"Hello Ghurath" his stare shifted towards the monstrous god, his aura changing to his soothing radiance, "A pleasure to meet you"

Interactions: Juju Juju VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

1652707698523.png1652707709758.png
Viator, God of Philosophy, Roads and Travellers
Cárta Imeartha Cearrbhachas, Goddess of Gambling, Games, Goodwill and Queens

As Harmony and the new god spoke to one another, completely ignoring her very existence, Imea moved around the two and watched them closely as she did so. Inspecting them both from head to toe, taking in not only their appearance but also their body language and tone of voice. If they were going to ignore her that was fine but it didn't mean she had to do the same. Moving closer with each pass she made, Imea eventually ended up poking and prodding at the new god just as Harmony took her leave. Taking a hold of his cloak and humming to herself Imea waited for him to address her and her actions, cutting him off as he did so "Imea, My name is Imea and I'm the god of Games, Gambling, Goodwill and Queens. Thank you for asking!" Hopping back and spinning on her heel Imea brought her hands to her hips and stuck an upright pose before continuing "Your cloak is quite cool! What say you put it up for grabs in a bet hmm?"

Viator, in all honesty, went with speaking to the very first being he saw. Imea simply didn't quite make as much an impression as a giant lounging upon a bed inside a temple. Now that Harmony was gone, poofed away for business, he'd likely have left himself in thought, if not for one thing. She touched the amulet upon his lapel, and with a speed most unlike his slow, meandering thoughts, he'd draw back in shock and surprise. The fire around his skull merely growing brighter as he finally acknowledged the other newborn God in the room.

"What are you?!" He spoke it almost reflexively, unsure of why this one was so... Weird and touchy. Was he being the weird one here? Only as he created a bit of physical distance, did he remind himself that's rude. People are Who, not What... Usually. Probably. Maybe. He's spoken to one being, and been spoken to by two. "Ah apologies, wh-" He'd not finish his sentence before he was interrupted by the more energetic God here.

"And exactly what, about my cloak, is so cool?" It took him a minute, but he managed to shift the skull atop his head so that the upper ridge of his right eye would raise, as if in question. "Is it cool in the sense that it doesn't retain heat? That it is something others would want? That it is something that others may try to replicate?" His confusion would only rise. "And exactly what purpose is there in a bet between Gods, for the one item of clothing that I own? And do you intend for my amulet to br a part of that bet, or would I retain that even upon a loss, since such a gamble was for the cloak, not accessories?" Is he forgetting something... Gods damn it, he forgot his own introduction. Again.

"The name is Viator, though calling me a Drifter works as well. I... Am not quite sure what I'm a God of." Mild lie. He could tell a bit based on the prayers that had left him paralyzed in non-existence.

Swaying softly from one foot to the other and back again Imea offered forward a soft smile "Viator God of to be determined hmm? Quite catchy! I like it!" Summoning a pair of dice to her hand Imea began to juggle them as she swayed "You sure ask a lot of questions Viator, Isn't just me stating that the cloak is cool enough to make it so? Perhaps you are the god of questions! Oh yeh yeh yeh, that seems like a good fit! Try it, see if you can hear the people sing. You know, the voices! The loud one you hear when you focus real close! Do they ask you questions?".

Gripping the dice suddenly having just posed her question, Imea tossed them in the air and snapped her fingers. A bright pink flash filled the room and when it came time for the dice to naturally fall back to the ground they froze mid-air, suspended in reality, their markings obscured from vision "Snake eyes, I'll take snake eyes. Anything else and you win. What say you?"

"The... People sing?" He had to take a minute to make his eye ridge ride ever higher to mark his confusion... Before snapping his finger. Perhaps she meant the voices? "I've heard voices asking for protection in their travels, for safe roads or for assistance in bettering their understanding of wisdom. Though none of it seemed directed at me..." He trailed off, watching as she juggled dice. "Though I don't hear those anymore. This amulet was given to me to shut that out, since I couldn't do anything, paralyzed by their wishes."

"What say I? I say, what do I stand to win?"
He was... Dubious about this. If she was Goddess of Games and Gambling, she could sway this in her favour. "After all, not much of a fair bet that I lose one of my only two possessions, and if I win I just keep what's mine, Imea." He doubted there was a way out of this, without taking the bet. At least, no good ways out.

Imea folded her arms over one another and straightened her posture when she heard tell of the power the amulet held. Sucking on her teeth her joyous expression momentarily fell into one of disgust and disapproval "A proper ruler heeds the advice and words of the people. That includes their wishes, gripes and of course their misgreviances. Ignoring the people only leads to rebellion and scorn. You may not be a queen nor even a king but as a god, perhaps even more so as a god, do you not feel as though you owe it to the people to face them and their wishes head-on? To run and hide behind an amulet is cowardice and unbecoming. So this is disgust... how vile an emotion".
Shaking her head again Imea looked to the coin in the air and with a sharp whistle, it vanished in a plume of pink smoke. "I have no wish to gamble for such an item".

Turning to eye the returning priestess and future ruler of Roma Imea offered a forced smile "Delilah, as Empress of Roma and as the winner of our gamble I hereby grant you the strongest blessing available to me. May your empire grow and triumph in my name." Moving to stand before the woman Imea placed her hand upon the woman's head and following a bright pink flash the priestess began to glow subtly "May the odds be forever in your favour, joy and laughter forever fill your court, your people always prosper and your rule be marked in gold." With that, the deed was done. and a small laugh escaped Imea's lips "As for a temple you can forget about it, so long as there are games to be played and gambles to be had I shall always be with the people in spirit and they can always call my name"

"Bold talk, from one who seemingly hasn't walked a single mile in my shoes. To judge me without asking what I plan to do." Viator lowered his risen brow ridge... Only to bring both of them lower. So this is what the people call... Annoyance? Seems so, based on his tone. "I could not even properly form, trapped between existence and non-existence by trying to hear out every wayward prayer. If what Harmony has stated is true, a God of the name of Unry, has given this to me so that I may actually exist. So that I may go out there and define for myself what I am meant to be."

"You clearly see yourself above my plans, Goddess of Queens. Feel free to stay in your perceived position above me. I intend to go out into the world, and better understand those who worshipped me. To walk besides them to better learn what it is they want me to do. Though one must wonder,"
As the coin vanished, he'd scoff. "What use is a Goddess of Queens, whose existence is decided by their worshippers, instead of by her rule?"

Viator looked toward Delilah and nodded his head. "I have only one request. I'd like four shrines, one at each exit of this city. Each one should represent one of the domains I preside over." He'd point his hand north. "Revelation." East. "Protector of Roads." South. "Guardian of Travellers." West. "There shall be my main Shrine, dedicated to me as a whole, not merely an aspect of me. All I ask, is for a simple, featureless statue, decorated in a manner akin to what that shrine represents." He'd snap his fingers... And two objects would appear. Floating in the air in front of Delilah was his list of instructions. In his open right hand, an empty journal would appear, so he may chronicle his future.

"With that, I take my leave. I sense there is something coming up that may need my seeing to. Farewell, Priestess of Roma. Farewell, Goddess of Queens who finds her duty is to be a slave to mortal wishes." Sure, he could've used her name... But she wished to judge him based off her understanding of a ruler, so he'd refer to her by that domain.

With that, he turned around and in the next second... He was gone. To Imea, she may have noticed the brief crumpling of space as he stepped from the temple to outside the gates of the city, or as it returned to normal, the Shortcut he took disappearing once he no longer held it together. Once out there, he'd begin focusing inwards. He wanted to change his form. It'd be too easy to see him as a God if he walked among the mortals like this. However, what if he were to add... What's the mortal word... Flesh? Skin?

Sucking her teeth again Imea let out a sigh as the god departed "A slave to mortal wishes! Hmph! All rulers are kept slaved to their people's wishes, even if they think their not or act against it. What absurdity! I do not like this emotion! It is quite bothersome!". Turning her back to Delilah Imea clenched her fist and brought it to her chest "I do not place myself above anyone. What a slanderous comment to make." Releasing her fist Imea opened a portal afront herself and moved to take her leave "I'll be taking my leave now. Delilah, I have high hopes for you and this city, please do your best to build an empire where children and adults alike can smile and laugh away their troubles over a game and where all races are welcome and treated in good faith. And, although I lost, if you are stuck for a name, Romulus would have been my choice." And with that, she vanished.

Tetro Tetro

1652750684213.png

Harmony

Delilah stood firmly in place, shocked beyond comprehension. She had just witnessed two gods argue. Wide-eyed, and slack-jawed, she looked around before closing her mouth and taking a deep breath. "Don't freak out don't freak out," she repeated to herself, taking more breaths. It was an absolute dream come true. She had to tell someone about it! As she began to run out of the temple she stopped, slowly turning to look at the giant couch. Delilah got an idea, taking another opportunity to glance around to make sure no one was looking. She was queen now after all. What would be the harm in taking a few minutes to herself?

Harmony had returned not too long after the departure of their two younger siblings to find Delilah comfortably lying on the giant couch in the temple. She had received a shameless grin from the little hustler of a queen before picking her up from the bed and plopping her down on the floor. Delilah was quick to tell Harmony all that had happened, reciting verbatim every word spoken.

Harmony sighed in mild frustration. Perhaps it was wrong for them to have left the two alone the way they did. Two barely born gods and they up and leave them without any kind of guidance or wisdom. It seemed like the era of being passive was over. A five hundred year vacation sure as hell didn't feel like a lot though. Nevertheless, they wouldn't allow a repeat of history to happen. This would be the last time they neglected their family like this. Already Harmony felt the births of other gods in Wysteria and their physical effects in said world. And they were not effects of peace.

Just after sending Delilah away, two priests had brought a goddess to her, and not just any goddess, but the goddess of the ocean. Once a quick explanation was given by the two, Harmony tasked them with gathering the other priests while they spoke with Naeco. This time, Harmony would stay alongside Naeco as long as necessary. Once they were alone, Harmony gave a big warm smile to Naeco, moving to embrace the new goddess in a big hug before pulling back to get a better look at her.

"You have such a beautiful form, Naeco. As you know, I am Harmony. And while this is no longer my city, I am still the patron god of it. How are you liking existence?"

Arnalia Arnalia

1652919334160.pngshe shook slightly, both from fear and mainly the cold. As the other being got closer she looked up at them, feeling grateful when they got to her height so she didn't have to look up at them. At the assurance of knowing who she was one day she frowned with her many mouths from behind her mask. Would she really remember one day? How long had it been since she had been in existence? She couldn't remember but she knew it had been a while. If she hadn't remembered all that time could she really hope to remember in the future?

at the mention of somewhere warm she shivered again, "yes! That would be great." she shivered out, a sense of relief flooding through her at the seemingly friendly nature of the being before her. She found that he looked weird to her, his teeth made of metal with words on them. She had never seen someone like him before in her time alive, he was sure a strange one...

at the request of her name she found herself blinking for a moment before holding one of her braids like a teddy, a sense of embarrassment flowing through her, "I don't have one..." she trailed off. She knew nothing of herself or who she was before she existed or how she came into being. She had not really talked to anyone either, preferring to hide in the woods from mortals who knew her kind as a bad omen. She had not eaten anything since then either, a deep hunger flowing through her that none of the berries she saw other creatures eating could ever satisfied. She wondered what food she was supposed to eat, what would make it go away. She wondered so much about herself but found no answers.
R U S T R U S T
----
Odele's smile grew tight, her neck snapping to the side at an unnatural angel, her gaze set on Sinidar. "Fine then, but they will only repeat what I have said, go on Endy, tell them that we are going home." while saying that she had pushed end away from her to in front of her at the center of all their eyes. End tensed up, clutching his arms tight to their chest as they looked back and forth between the two opposing sides.

at Agapi's words End flinched, curling more into himself, backing more towards Odele. "there is no home no more, how can one be your brother when Vitis is no longer here. Once they left you left one too, you had no need of one without Vitis and Vitis just wanted ones power." he mumbled out a crushed look on his face as he repeated words that had been said to them many times in the past.

Odele patted their back at their words, looking up at the two with this, "see, just as I said, we both know you are just here to hurt my Endy again, so why don't you just leave." she said, her smile more smug as she looked up at the two before her, ready to take End all to herself once again.
Juju Juju jmann jmann
---
Daif and Asta both continued to tear through their food, ignoring the conversation around them. With a loud slam of the table Asta through down his utensils, jumping up with one last swallow, "I WIN! HAHAHA!" he proclaimed loudly as he thumbed his chest. Daif glared up at the other, still a portion of his food remaining. Food had been splattered on both their face, however Daif was the only one who noticed, wiping at it with a napkin unlike his other half.

throwing down his utensils angrily Daif crossed his arms, grumbling under breath and glaring at the gloating Asta. At the mention of Dreams End Asta froze and Daif turned to Unry with a harsh glare, "What purpose do you continue with this idiocy? Do you have a point to make or are you just here to waste even more of our time?" Daif spoke in an icy tone, a glare of death offered to the god before him as he stood up with crossed arms.
Juju Juju Solirus Solirus

57036D7D-65FC-47FC-845A-C7B45C9E5563.jpeg

He smiled in a cheerful way as he softly laughed from her excitement, he could tell that she has been here for a long time, though has never really taken form or come out of hiding, similar to him. He’s been hear since the begging though he’s never felt more alive more, happy to be alive, it’s the best thing ever.

He laughed again before placing a hand and rubbing the creatures he’s happily as he smiled, is aura of mystery completely gone and replaced with an aura of happiness and joy.

He looked at her and stood up placing a finger in his chin and turning around making a thinking posture before returning to look at her lifting an eyebrow and smirking.

I see, you are unaware of your past self, similar to me, it appears we’re in the same boat, forgetting our past selfs which cause us both to have an aura of mystery. Now onto naming such a beauty.”

Referring her to the beauty in his sentence.

“You have pale and oddly beatiful skin of the soft snow that surrounds us, and brown hair that reminds me of warmth and coziness that camp fires and lodge houses have. And not to mention your fascinating mask that you wear brings a joyful mystery out of me which makes me want to talk to you and get to know you more. Therefore, I shall name you doe. That is if you would like that name.”

His kindness and gentleman like behavior wa sun heard of especially for his domains of greed and jealousy.

Though again, he was full of mystery entirely being a newly born god unaware that there is some sort of law amongst them and gods who make sure to keep the others in check.

And that she was a minion too.

Though even if that was true, he wa snappy nonetheless, though bear was feeling the oppisote angry and jealous that he hadn’t have his attention of Viercus fully. And that the minion had Vierucs attention instead of him.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
The Water Deity
Revir'Naeco'Retaw
a70c76955a60a7b44567a207608dec37.jpg

Azarel and Gwynevere lead Naeco through multiple streets. As they advanced the young goddess couldn't stop her mouth from hanging open. Rows of white and cozy looking houses dotted the landscapes, mortals of all walk of life could be seen going on about their life, a young woman in the middle of a business deal, three teenage boys laughing loudly, a man in his forty playing a lute to a growing crowd of people. Naeco unabashedly stared at all of them with wide eyes. Especially the weird looking human with horns and a tail. She found them curious, unlike human beauty their was...daring ? She found there was something adventurous in their bearing...almost unpredictable ?

Soon she started pointing at things and asked Azarel or Gwynevere what it was. Each time they gave a response to one of Naeco question she immediately asked another. What was a well ? Why did that woman was pushing leafs with a weird looking trident ? How did people find their way in such a big city ? What's the name of that absolutely adorable creature she hear the owner call "man best friend" on and on she seemed to never stop, waving at this and that excitedly. As they passed through what she now knew was a "marketplace" Naeco couldn't stop trailing a little behind the two priest as her eyes perused the wares displayed with wonder. Shining swords, exotic spices, big books, fresh meats, colored potions, pastry, fancy looking jewellery, all of it beckoned to her like a dragon seeing treasures to fill their hoard.

In the end, she turned and twirled around so much to take in everything that anyone that didn't know her godly status would be puzzled she wasn't dizzy yet. Finally as they reached the temple, Azarel and Gwynevere lead her to a big room. Up there sat Mawlock. Naeco was as sure of it as she knew who was Krajowa. But he was a she now, and an incredibly stunning she at that. The goddess beauty was ethereal, her form wispy and solid at the same time, myriad of colors tinged with gold dancing on her mostly blue skin. Naeco looked up to the goddess in awe. Only when Azarel and Gwynevere left the two of them alone did she return to her senses, barely in time to wave goodbye. She then turned and the old goddess gave her a warm smile that she immediately reciprocated.

As she took Naeco in her arms, the young goddess squeezed her tightly, like she was meeting an old friend again. The old goddess then pulled back to look at Naeco and said "You have such a beautiful form, Naeco. As you know, I am Harmony. And while this is no longer my city, I am still the patron god of it. How are you liking existence?"
The young goddess smiled "Thank you ! big sister Krajowa was the first thing I saw ! So I decided to take this form because she was soooo pretty," she clasped her hands tightly,"Existence is pretty fun so far ! I saw lots of lovely peoples, cute dogs and plenty of them doing weird but super interesting things ! Oh ! I even learned about that thing called a rake ! It look sooo cool you should see it Mawlo- oh I mean Harmony ?", she covered her mouth briefly then continued a little more softly,"I'm very sorry ! Now you're not a man......not that it matter...Uh ! I mean you're awesome no matter what ! I- It's just that I knew that name from big sister Krajowa," her eyes looked down as she fiddled with her fingers, a little sheepish,"if...if it doesn't bother you Auntie Harmony....could I know why you aren't "Mawlock" now ?" Naeco tilted her head,"You didn't like it anymore ? I know that big sister Krajowa really realllly liked him ! Oh ! Could you tell me about her next",she perked up a bit,"...euh if you want of course..." She said and smiled reassuringly.

Tetro Tetro

Last edited:
Miko
Interaction: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
Miko raised his head smiling at the one half of Buras glad the god was so welcoming. "Thanks uncle Buras that means alot" Miko said with a slightly sad tone in his voice bit still glad to be accommodated none the less, he'd take Buras offer to stand next to them.

"Its mostly dad and... well vitis, they are arguing again and causing a mess... neither of them are being at all reasonable... and I'm old enough to remember what happend last time everyone got into a big argument things exploded alot of people died and a friend disspeared.. I'm just well I think its gonna happen again and I don't know what I can do about it. i mean I know I'm not even a minor god... but" Miko paused signing and looking around the room before staring back at Buras with particularly sad looking eyes. "Do you have any ideas what could be done to help? Maybe get them to understand one another and stop being so spiteful?" Miko asked somewhat sorrowfully hoping the god would have some answers for him. And maybe a way to fix this whole mess.

1653277923162.png

Harmony

Harmony's happy expression dropped very slowly at hearing about Krajowa and Mawlock. They were indeed Mawlock, at one point in time, weren't they? "Yes... Why I don't... Use that name anymore..." They could still hear End's screams, see the rage of Agapi, smell the blood of Vitis. It was all so vivid even now. They felt regret and shame over the horrors of what they had done. But they could also feel the pain and anger. They recalled fighting Vitis Gurthu after being attacked. "I was attacked. Vitis and Sinidarr..." Harmony was looking at Naeco but their eyes had a thousand-mile look.

it was all coming back so clearly now. Harmony's form began to swirl with newfound anger. They quickly remembered they were talking to Naeco and smiled again, laughing and waving their hand, "it's just a lot of old stories that you wouldn't want to hear about. Not nearly as exciting as things are now." They reassured her. "I like this name more. It's not as harsh as my old one. Much more welcoming, wouldn't you agree?"

"As for Krajowa." Harmony sighed, fondly remembering the goddess. "She was a lovely and graceful god. I never got the opportunity to speak to her. The world almost crumbled away into the void, and after that, I became obsessed with my work. I was too busy making sure nothing bad would happen again. But, such things are my duty. I work every second to maintain the balance and order of this world. Keeping the life flowing smoothly and making sure chaos does not throw everything into disorder. Not many are aware of it, and those that are... take it for granted." Harmony slowed their speech towards the end as if realizing the truth of their words once they were finally said out loud. "When I was Mawlock, I cared a lot about that sort of stuff. I loved my fellow gods and wanted to maintain a beautiful world for them. The only one who had ever visited was Zexzad though." Harmony looked off to the side, thinking more about it. "Yes. That's right. No one really ever... No one visits me, do they? Do they still think I am gone? Do they care?"

Was Harmony the only one who cared? They made this world and filled it with everything needed for the other gods to create as they pleased without any limit. They kept it all from conflicting and clashing. But in five hundred years Zexzad was the only one who had wanted to spend any time with Harmony. The only other one who had come here willingly was Unry, who seemed to be trying to 'police' Harmony more than anything else. Harmony very gently shrugged to Naeco, "well, that's all there really is to say about my old name and Krajowa. It's not that impressive or exciting."

Arnalia Arnalia

Aliora
The night was soft, a gentle darkness that fell upon the snowy forest. The aged huntress moved slowly through the forest, her boots crunching through the iced-over snow. The air was still, the night quiet. It was peaceful in its own way, and nights like this were what drew her and her family here in the first place. The frigid weather made life hard sure, but nowhere was even half as pretty, and the forests had always been plentiful in game anyhow. Between her hunting and her husband’s gardening, it was enough to keep the family fed well through the whole of the year, even now in winter.

Her bow was held in a purple-skinned hand, palms worn with callouses. It was a reliable tool, one that had fed her and her children well over the years. She imagined that one day, shelf pass it down to her eldest so that he could provide for the family after she was out of her prime. He had proven a good shot already, each time she’d brought him out to hunt alongside her.

Now, she followed the tracks of an animal, fresh marks in the snow. Cloven hoof, large. Four legs. It was alone, moving through the woods at a casual pace. The tracks moved down to the bank of a stream, crossed through, emerged on the other side. Aliora craned her head to look around, following the path of the stream through the clearing it followed. No sign of the creature here, though she did take a moment to enjoy the feeling of the wind that came through here. The stream was an easy clear, hopping from one jutting stone to another before the full of it had been crossed. The huntress moved up, ascending the hill on the other side before she returned to the shadow beneath the boughs.

As soon as she crested the hill, she saw it. A massive shape, red-furred and bloody. It was like a wolf, or a fox, yet terrible in size. The beast loomed over the corpse of the stag, large and powerful. That would have fed the family well for the next few weeks, and now it fed this monster. These woods had been relatively safe, but all of that was thrown to the fire. The beast was hulking, yet emaciated. The flesh of its torso clung tight to its ribs, down and down until they jutted forth from the creature’s body, a gaping, visceral wound along its belly, as if it’s very insides had been carved out. The beast tore at the carcass with jagged, sharp teeth, easily crushing bone between its jaws. The beast ate hungrily, tearing through the body of its prey as if the thing was going to disappear before its very eyes. Strangest of all, the beast was impaled, run through with dozens of massive, oily black blades. They jostled and moved with each savage tear from the carcass, and the wolf gave only angered snarls, continuing its grisly feast.

Aliora’s breath caught in her throat. She stepped back, and her heel came down on a dead branch, wood crunching beneath her boot.

The beast’s head jolted up, it’s ears stood high. Its eyes found her, piercing, glowing, a yellowed color that burned. With the beast’s eyes burned into her mind Aliora turned, something deep within her lashing out, forcing her to run. And run she did, hoofing it back down the incline, splashing through the stream, and breaking through the other side of the clearing, back into the forest. Branches caught on her horns, lashed at her body as she crashed through the undergrowth, her heart hammering in her throat and a deep, instinctual fear clutching at her mind. Aliora ran and ran, never, ever looking back, not brave enough to look back at that thing, to meet that terrible gaze again, for she could see it still in her mind, those burning yellow eyes.

She did not know how long she ran, as she followed that same path she’d always taken home. By the time she saw the lights of home, of candles burning behind shuttered windows, the old cabin sat alone atop the hill, she was about ready to give up, to flop to the ground with exhaustion. She could see her youngest, Kaina, standing outside the door, bundled tight in furs, waving to her. It was only now she remembered that she had came back empty-handed. It would be a rough few days, and she would hate to see little Kaina hungry. But she’d also hate to see her afraid too. She couldn’t tell her, or any of them what she had seen. It would leave them alone, surely. Leave the area, go somewhere else. As she climbed the hill, boots crunching snow, she raised her own hand and waved in return as she tried to catch her breath.

Then, it was there. The yellow eyes. Aliora raised a hand, ran forward, a scream tearing out from her lips as the beast descended, a massive red blue as it thundered out of the tree line, throwing itself at the cabin. Kaina didn’t make a sound, just turned and looked at it, too shocked to do anything else. Then it was upon her, and Kaina was gone. Aliora could see the splatter of blood, could hear the shouts from inside the cabin. Yet, she did nothing. She stood, shellshocked, as the beast through back it’s head and gobbled down a chunk of her daughter.

The cabin door flung open and there was her husband, Gila, with the pitchfork. He didn’t hesitate, throwing himself at the thing with a primal, grieving cry. But it was faster. So much faster, as it whipped about, lashing out with a paw. The pitchfork broke with the loud crack of splintering wood, before the paw crashed into Gila’s torso, throwing him back against the wall of their home.

Whatever paralyzing fear had swept over her was broken, and Aliora pulled an arrow from her quiver. She loosed, and her arrow struck true, striking the beast’s flank. Blood flowed and the beast turned to face her, those burning yellow eyes locked on hers. This time she was not distracted. This time, she grabbed another arrow, nocked it, drew back the string. The beast was up, running towards her now. She had to put this thing down. For her husband, for her children. The arrow was loosed. It struck the beast again, piercing flesh. The arrow imbedded itself in the neck, where it should have killed, yer the beast charged still.

It leaped as her fingered closed about the shaft of the next arrow, those yellow eyes streaking towards her like comets across the sky, then it had her.

And everything was teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back