• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A World Renewed (God RP) [CLOSED]

I would love to play as a god!~ Is there potentially a god of death yet? : )

This seems quite interesting. And I'd certainly liked to join. Regardless of that, may I inquire, whether there is a god of knowledge or similar already existing?

Do we make new or old gods? Do we choose? Are old gods more powerful?
I will be so daring and rude as to answer this question by quoting someone from the previous page:
The old gods are just peeps who have been in the RP since the start and have stuck around till now. There isn't really any conflict (yet >:3) between the old and new gods in the RP currently.

All player gods are considered major gods, and are equal in power. But you can play a minor god if you'd like. The power level of your god in that case would be much lesser.

I put in a think of interest! altho, is this rp ON discord or here?
(Hi Maria)

Posted and finished my sheet!~ just need to know how and where I can make his introduction post.

Yea, where's the actual IC thread?

Here! All links are in discord if you have it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back