• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A World Reborn (Genshin AU) -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm not playing an inheritor,but mine is the only character from Snezhnaya so far.

I'll leave the exact details up to you,or if someone wanted to step in as the Cryo inheritor?
Since I am playing the Cyro inheritor, I will be working with the nation stuff later on during the day.
Although I will be sure to read your character's information and what you have set up so far and work off of that~ Just to make sure things do not clash with what you might have in your bio.

I posted the Fontaine lore! I didn't wanna code, so I just embedded the Gdocs. I'm pretty sure it kind of cuts at the edge for mobile users, though, so I provided a link to the actual google document above the post. Don't worry, your email addresses won't be shown or recorded if you view it there

Would armor be available?

It’s not anything heavy since fourth him being an assassin but I just want to check.

Is it okay if characters have mental illness and if so is there only A limit cause I don't think the one I did is too bad?
The character has A mental illness called.

Misophonia-it is a condition in which individuals experience intense anger and disgust when they are confronted with sounds made by other human beings1. In particular, sounds like chewing, lip-smacking, or breathing may cause intense anger.
Of course, there is more that goes into and I'll research as much as possible on it.

I don't think that's a problem at all.

(Really,I think most characters in dramatic RPs have things we would classify as mental illness.)

It's a good trait to flesh out and provide character and development.

That’s definitely true, I feel like my character will have some ptsd if a certain moment will pop up in the ro but I’m pretty proud of him.

Is it okay if characters have mental illness and if so is there only A limit cause I don't think the one I did is too bad?
The character has A mental illness called.

Misophonia-it is a condition in which individuals experience intense anger and disgust when they are confronted with sounds made by other human beings1. In particular, sounds like chewing, lip-smacking, or breathing may cause intense anger.
Of course, there is more that goes into and I'll research as much as possible on it.
As the others stated. Its fine for ya to have a mental illness or anything you wish. It makes them unique.

But god damn...human breathing can make them angry xDD I'm honestly seeing your character being that one angry person that gets mad at absolutely everything XDD

hii is it oki to join discord if I haven't done a character yet? I forgot to ask and just joined server but I left cause I wasn't sure ><

hii is it oki to join discord if I haven't done a character yet? I forgot to ask and just joined server but I left cause I wasn't sure ><
Of course!! You don't need to have a character to be in the server!! O: im sorry I couldn't welcome you! I was still working
.and had to also drive..x.x

Truly sorry for the delay on the IC everyone...college drains up alot of time and the day goes by so fast. I hope to get done with snezhnaya's stuff today...and then get up the IC this evening as well like I said I would.

Again, truly sorry for the delay. x.x

Don't worry about it,everyone's taking their time to prepare.

Looking forward to seeing how we kick things off!

It’s totally fine, I’ve been trying to learn how to make a good rp all day and I’m currently building lore for the rp. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back