• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Wild Search Thread Appears

cajunhusker

Lost Canon Character
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm looking for a rp partner. I'm Cajun, and if I could figure out the fancy coding y'all do, I totally would, instead, here we go...

About Me/The Basics

I'm 28, so I'm not looking to roleplay with minors. Not because of the subject matter, just because I'd rather roleplay with people closer to myself in age. I've been roleplaying for probably 15+ years now (Neopets used to be a baby roleplayer's heaven in 2010/late 00s, and I was THERE).

What I know is likely a dealbreaker for many: I only like to do canon/canon roleplays. They can be AUs and canon divergent, I think that's great fun, but I'm not looking to roleplay with original characters. If I don't indicate which character I prefer to play, I will play either happily.

I prefer at least solid a paragraph for replies, around fix or six sentences, though more is always welcome and I tend to match my partner, so if you prefer something longer, I will likely match whatever length you give me in return.

I like roleplaying over private messages best. Discord is a place I can remember exists, but I'm less likely to because I use it so rarely.

I do tend to play male characters, though that's not a be all, end all rule, just where I find myself ending up. I don't have preferences on what gender your character is, though, if you suggest a genderbend, I will likely want to bend both characters.

I'm happy to plot and chat OOC. I usually suggest a separate thread so we can keep the roleplay and the OOC semi-separate. I did include a couple of suggested plots where I have them, and I would love to hear your ideas! Or combine ideas across different things.

Ghost friendly (though I'll probably check in a few times before it fades away, I get that life happens to the best of us). On that note, don't be afraid to come back however long later and be like "hey, shit happened, but I would like to continue this". I get it and would probably also love to continue it.

Roleplays don't have to involve ships. I'm a huge fan of vigilante!Deku or Dadzawa stories, for example, which don't have to be ships. Platonic/familial is interesting.

Also, please feel free to suggest a pairing or non pairing ideas if I don't list it below. I may have forgotten it or not considered it, and I'm a multi-shipper through and through. (especially with things like MHA)

My fandoms are:
  • Anime
    • My Hero Academia (so many pairings not listed here because I'm a multishipper at heart)
      • Craving: I would love a good Dadzawa/quirkless vigilante Deku roleplay, ngl
      • Aizawa/Yamada, Bakudeku, Tokoyami/Denki, Tokoyami/Bakugo, Tokoyami/Deku, Denki/Bakugou, Kiribaku, Shinsou/Denki, Aizawa/All Might, any combo of Aizawa Yamada and Oboro, Aizawa/Hawks, Hawks/Dabi, Hawks/Endeavor, Bakugou/Ochako
      • Non pairing ideas: some version of quirkless/vigilante Deku (probably includes Dadzawa), vigilante Shinsou being a little shit, training Shinsou (probably includes Dadzawa), tbh I just adore Dadzawa
      • [*]Homeless!Vigilante!Deku AU goes searching for Aizawa after USJ and ends up getting pulled into the awkward little family when trying to check on the man that he only kind of knows when Aizawa discovers how old the kid is (open to pairings with Aizawa and quirkless Deku)
        [*]Aizawa never made it into the hero course, so he turned to vigilantism. He is approached by a hero that is interested in helping him become a proper hero, perhaps in return for his help
        [*]shinsou joining class 1A and __ is assigned to help him figure out his way around. could start sooner with him needing a training partner while aizawa is mr. mummy post the sports festival, so he can't train with shinsou one on one the way he wants
        [*]Quirkless!Izuku joins UA (either as a gen-ed student or as a former vigilante that aizawa has managed to get into the hero course). he and _____ have had interactions before, so ____ recognizes him and is trying to figure out why
        [*](tw: child abuse mention) shinsou texts __ in the middle of the night to get into the dorms after being kicked out by a shit foster family
        [*]Post the war Dabihawks, and they both manage to survive. Hawks is part of advocating that the younger members of the league get a chance at rehab given how shit the world was for him and he ends up being the 'sponsor' kind of person for dabi that is willing to live with him in the process of giving the other a chance to get back on his feet.
        [*]Hawks had to put down an emergency contact for when he updated his paperwork and he's started not putting the Commission because he's tired of them being in control everything. however, given the few people he's close to, he put ____ number (down under a fake name, if a villain), thinking they would never need to call it. and that bites him in the ass after a bad mission
        [*]Exploring Aizawa's journey from gened to the hero course with the help of someone that insists on pushing their way in
    • Castlevania
      • Trevor/Adrian, Dracula/Lisa (I will literally adore you for the latter)
      • Dracula/Lisa: filling in the blanks of canon from their first meeting onwards
        [*]Trevor/Adrain: a Soulmate AU where they write on their skin or wounds temporarily appear on their soulmate's skin, maybe starting a bit before Lisa is killed?
        [*]Trevor/Adrian: Trevor comes back at the end of Season 3 to check on him and finds the shit show that awaits.
        [*]A little bit of all of the above: Trevor accidentally runs into Lisa after his family is killed and is taken care of by her until he is pulled into their family and the drama that ensues from discovering she is married to Dracula and has a kid with him
    • Yuri On Ice
      • Viktor/Yuuri, Chris/Phichit
  • TV
    • Merlin
      • Merther
    • Buffy
      • Spike/Buffy
    • Good Omens
      • Aziraphale/Crowley, Gabriel/Beelzebub
    • Our Flag Means Death
      • Stede/Ed, Jim/Olu, Ed/Izzy
    • Craving:The Witcher
      • Jaskier/literally any Witcher, Geralt/Eskel, Eskel/Lambert, Jaskier/Yennefer, Radovich/Jaskier, Aidan/Lambert
      • Post Season 3 AU. Radovid was actually able to rejoin Jaskier
        [*]Jaskier has to meet up with a non-Geralt Witcher to get his enchanted parchment back from them because, somehow, Geralt managed to get his things mixed up over the winter which, normally, they use to locate each other more easily
        [*]Modern AU where Jaskier is a broke, recently graduated musician looking for a muse. He has been researching Witchers and decided to reach out to Geralt. They don’t know each other at this point and Jaskier is intent on convincing the Witcher to let him right music about his work
        [*]Geralt gets injured right before he is supposed to go up the mountain, so Jaskier has to get him there despite having never been there before and now must deal with the Witchers that live there as he is trying to also save Geralt from a bad wound
    • Craving: Sandman
      • Hob/Dream
      • Or non-pairing Hob and Dream just vibing
      • Sokka/Zuko, Zuko/Katara
  • Other
    • Hades/Persephone
    • Megamind
      • Megamind and Roxanne (pairing or nonvibing)
Fandoms that I'm pickier about but could be convinced:
  • Vampire Knight
    • Characters I enjoy playing and could be convicned to ship/play with a number of other canon characters: Aido, Kain, Zero, Chairman Cross, Yagari, Shiki
  • Bleach
    • Characters I enjoy playing and could be convinced to ship/play with a number of other canon characters: Byakuya, Kenpachi, Ida, Yumichika, Ikkaku
  • Ouran
    • Characters I enjoy playing and could be convicned to ship/play with a number of other canon characters: Kyoya, Mori, Nekozawa, Kasanoda
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights
    • Eun Ha Won/any of the four knights
  • X-Men
    • Erik/Charles

A quick note: I'm not going to be the fastest of repliers. I'll do my best to make sure to do a few a day, but I do work full time and all of that.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm looking for a rp partner. I'm Cajun, and if I could figure out the fancy coding y'all do, I totally would, instead, here we go...

About Me/The Basics

I'm 28, so I'm not looking to roleplay with minors. Not because of the subject matter, just because I'd rather roleplay with people closer to myself in age. I've been roleplaying for probably 15+ years now (Neopets used to be a baby roleplayer's heaven in 2010/late 00s, and I was THERE).

What I know is likely a dealbreaker for many: I only like to do canon/canon roleplays. They can be AUs and canon divergent, I think that's great fun, but I'm not looking to roleplay with original characters. If I don't indicate which character I prefer to play, I will play either happily.

I prefer at least solid a paragraph for replies, around fix or six sentences, though more is always welcome and I tend to match my partner, so if you prefer something longer, I will likely match whatever length you give me in return.

I like roleplaying over private messages best. Discord is a place I can remember exists, but I'm less likely to because I use it so rarely.

I do tend to play male characters, though that's not a be all, end all rule, just where I find myself ending up. I don't have preferences on what gender your character is, though, if you suggest a genderbend, I will likely want to bend both characters.

I'm happy to plot and chat OOC. I usually suggest a separate thread so we can keep the roleplay and the OOC semi-separate. I did include a couple of suggested plots where I have them, and I would love to hear your ideas! Or combine ideas across different things.

Ghost friendly (though I'll probably check in a few times before it fades away, I get that life happens to the best of us). On that note, don't be afraid to come back however long later and be like "hey, shit happened, but I would like to continue this". I get it and would probably also love to continue it.

Roleplays don't have to involve ships. I'm a huge fan of vigilante!Deku or Dadzawa stories, for example, which don't have to be ships. Platonic/familial is interesting.

Also, please feel free to suggest a pairing or non pairing ideas if I don't list it below. I may have forgotten it or not considered it, and I'm a multi-shipper through and through. (especially with things like MHA)

My fandoms are:
  • Anime
    • My Hero Academia (so many pairings not listed here because I'm a multishipper at heart)
      • Craving: I would love a good Dadzawa/quirkless vigilante Deku roleplay, ngl
      • Aizawa/Yamada, Bakudeku, Tokoyami/Denki, Tokoyami/Bakugo, Tokoyami/Deku, Denki/Bakugou, Kiribaku, Shinsou/Denki, Aizawa/All Might, any combo of Aizawa Yamada and Oboro, Aizawa/Hawks, Hawks/Dabi, Hawks/Endeavor, Bakugou/Ochako
      • Non pairing ideas: some version of quirkless/vigilante Deku (probably includes Dadzawa), vigilante Shinsou being a little shit, training Shinsou (probably includes Dadzawa), tbh I just adore Dadzawa
      • [*]Homeless!Vigilante!Deku AU goes searching for Aizawa after USJ and ends up getting pulled into the awkward little family when trying to check on the man that he only kind of knows when Aizawa discovers how old the kid is (open to pairings with Aizawa and quirkless Deku)
        [*]Aizawa never made it into the hero course, so he turned to vigilantism. He is approached by a hero that is interested in helping him become a proper hero, perhaps in return for his help
        [*]shinsou joining class 1A and __ is assigned to help him figure out his way around. could start sooner with him needing a training partner while aizawa is mr. mummy post the sports festival, so he can't train with shinsou one on one the way he wants
        [*]Quirkless!Izuku joins UA (either as a gen-ed student or as a former vigilante that aizawa has managed to get into the hero course). he and _____ have had interactions before, so ____ recognizes him and is trying to figure out why
        [*](tw: child abuse mention) shinsou texts __ in the middle of the night to get into the dorms after being kicked out by a shit foster family
        [*]Post the war Dabihawks, and they both manage to survive. Hawks is part of advocating that the younger members of the league get a chance at rehab given how shit the world was for him and he ends up being the 'sponsor' kind of person for dabi that is willing to live with him in the process of giving the other a chance to get back on his feet.
        [*]Hawks had to put down an emergency contact for when he updated his paperwork and he's started not putting the Commission because he's tired of them being in control everything. however, given the few people he's close to, he put ____ number (down under a fake name, if a villain), thinking they would never need to call it. and that bites him in the ass after a bad mission
        [*]Exploring Aizawa's journey from gened to the hero course with the help of someone that insists on pushing their way in
    • Castlevania
      • Trevor/Adrian, Dracula/Lisa (I will literally adore you for the latter)
      • Dracula/Lisa: filling in the blanks of canon from their first meeting onwards
        [*]Trevor/Adrain: a Soulmate AU where they write on their skin or wounds temporarily appear on their soulmate's skin, maybe starting a bit before Lisa is killed?
        [*]Trevor/Adrian: Trevor comes back at the end of Season 3 to check on him and finds the shit show that awaits.
        [*]A little bit of all of the above: Trevor accidentally runs into Lisa after his family is killed and is taken care of by her until he is pulled into their family and the drama that ensues from discovering she is married to Dracula and has a kid with him
    • Yuri On Ice
      • Viktor/Yuuri, Chris/Phichit
  • TV
    • Merlin
      • Merther
    • Buffy
      • Spike/Buffy
    • Good Omens
      • Aziraphale/Crowley, Gabriel/Beelzebub
    • Our Flag Means Death
      • Stede/Ed, Jim/Olu, Ed/Izzy
    • Craving:The Witcher
      • Jaskier/literally any Witcher, Geralt/Eskel, Eskel/Lambert, Jaskier/Yennefer, Radovich/Jaskier, Aidan/Lambert
      • Post Season 3 AU. Radovid was actually able to rejoin Jaskier
        [*]Jaskier has to meet up with a non-Geralt Witcher to get his enchanted parchment back from them because, somehow, Geralt managed to get his things mixed up over the winter which, normally, they use to locate each other more easily
        [*]Modern AU where Jaskier is a broke, recently graduated musician looking for a muse. He has been researching Witchers and decided to reach out to Geralt. They don’t know each other at this point and Jaskier is intent on convincing the Witcher to let him right music about his work
        [*]Geralt gets injured right before he is supposed to go up the mountain, so Jaskier has to get him there despite having never been there before and now must deal with the Witchers that live there as he is trying to also save Geralt from a bad wound
    • Craving: Sandman
      • Hob/Dream
      • Or non-pairing Hob and Dream just vibing
      • Sokka/Zuko, Zuko/Katara
  • Other
    • Hades/Persephone
    • Megamind
      • Megamind and Roxanne (pairing or nonvibing)
Fandoms that I'm pickier about but could be convinced:
  • Vampire Knight
    • Characters I enjoy playing and could be convicned to ship/play with a number of other canon characters: Aido, Kain, Zero, Chairman Cross, Yagari, Shiki
  • Bleach
    • Characters I enjoy playing and could be convinced to ship/play with a number of other canon characters: Byakuya, Kenpachi, Ida, Yumichika, Ikkaku
  • Ouran
    • Characters I enjoy playing and could be convicned to ship/play with a number of other canon characters: Kyoya, Mori, Nekozawa, Kasanoda
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights
    • Eun Ha Won/any of the four knights
  • X-Men
    • Erik/Charles

A quick note: I'm not going to be the fastest of repliers. I'll do my best to make sure to do a few a day, but I do work full time and all of that.
I could play Katara for your Zuko or a Persephone for your Hades. Lmk if you're interested c:

I would be interested in a vigilante Deku dadzawa roleplay, or anything jaskier/geralt! PM me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back