• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ✧A Wicked kind of Beautiful✧

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
William was rather glad that she recognized him. Part of him thought that she wouldn't care much about a random soldier. He would've thought a little bit more on this, but then she charged into battle, and so he had to do the same. Sadly, Mobility wasn't his strong suit, so she managed to reach the melee later than her. Still, there were plenty of enemies left. His bloodlust now finnaly unleashed, he let out an almost bestial roar, and charged into Heaven's ranks headfirst, Bashing right through the first line of soldiers. This reckless maneuver put him right in the thick of battle, where enemies were plentiful. He grabbed the nearest solider and shattered his spine with a backbreaker move, before lobbing the corpse over to another soldier, with enough momentum to send them both flying several metres backwards. Grabbing the soldier's dropped spear, He Impaled another soldier, His enhanced strength allowing him to put enough force to punch right through his armor.

He continued like this, cleaving through the ranks of the foot soldiers, until he finnaly stumbled across what looked like to be one of the commanders. A low-tier Angel, he guessed, complete with wings, Plate armor, and a sword with a golden Hilt. William began advancing towards him, Grabbing a mace from one of the Fallen. The Commander stood his ground, determined to stop the Beast that was butchering his troops.
William decided that against such an enemy, Offense was the optimal fighting style, and so he began unleashing a barrage of Heavy blows with the mace, trying to weaken the other's armor. But it was clear that the Angel understood what he was trying to do. After a particularly reckless assault, He began his counterattack, landing several solid blows on William's body. Had it not been for his amped constitution, He would've bled out from the sheer number of wounds his opponent had managed to inflict upon him. In considerable pain, he took a few steps back.

"Surrender now, foul demon, and you shall be spared" Said the angel, in a voice so pretentious Will was sure was fake. He was bleeding all over now, and the Angel could clearly see that. He took a couple of steps forward. 'I said, Surrender now!"
It was at this moment in time that Will started to laugh
His laughter was hysterical, maniacal. Even the Angel seemed to have been taken off Guard. "What are you..?" was what he managed to say before William charged him headfirst, Bellowing like a frenzied animal and bashing through his already weakened armor. He unleashed a devastating array of blows, Beating the Angel, who appeared to have lost his sword, Back with each strike. Finnaly, he grabbed his dazed opponent by the throat, raising the up with just one hand
"Now, let's fucking discover what color are your insides!" he said, enthusiastically. He summoned his machete in his free hand, stabbing the angel's torso repeatedly . Getting him down on to his knees, he pushed the machete upwards, opening up his belly. Still unsatisfied, he lopped off both the angel's arms, and finally shoved the machete down the Angel's throat, creating a rather gruesome spectacle. He then turned towards the rest of Heaven's soldiers, holding the mutilated body for all to See. He did not speak: He merely laughed. Seeing the dead commander, many of the soldiers began to lose heart and waver-while Hell's minions let out a triumphant roar and doubled their efforts. If nothing changed this situation, the demons would soon begin overtaking them.

His original plan was to charge the now wavering enemies and demoralise them completely-However, as he took a couple of steps, His adrenaline fading, he collapsed to his knees, a wave of pain washing over him. Looking down in Horror, he saw the Commander's sword Lodged onto his body. Trying his damndest to stay conscious, he focused all his surplus energy into healing magic. Finally, after a minute, he could stand again. Clutching his side, he stood there, Overlooking the Battlefield, trying to figure out his next move. After making sure that there was no direct threat, He shifted his focus to Lu'ciel, limping over to her position. Princess. What's the matter? Did they manage to capture Yeshua?

RI.a RI.a , A A Bottle of Memories

Last edited:
a-theme-for-murder.regular.png

Sigismund paused as a wall near him exploded. Were they really just firing at an empty section of their own town? That was... Well, Sigismund did not have words for how colossally foolish such a notion was. Outside of a few stranded demons, he was the only person in this section... Which changed things up considerably. If they were going to turn such a weapon against his allies in other areas, it would have been worth the effort to stop, but if they were committed to destroying a section of their own land for no reason, who was he to stop them? They were doing his work for him. And more to the point, with the arrival of the Archangels, and regrouping seemed like a more logical choice since this push had been all but stalled at the moment. Just to be sure, he waited and when another projectile smashed into a wall not to far off, it cemented it.

With a small shrug to himself, Sigismund turned on his heel and walked down the other way, out the alley, turning a corner and keeping the various buildings between himself and the demon that apparently lacked higher brain functions and stayed out of sight as he made his way out of the area and back towards the area he had heard the voice from. It didn't take too long to find them, and he didn't run into anything that got in his way there, so when he spotted the two women who appeared as if they could be sisters and, despite their appearances, could smite Sigismund without too much effort, he knew he had arrived.

Sigismund approached the two and cleaned his blade against what little cloth he had that survived the hellfire from before and sheathed his blade. He stopped a few paces away and bowed his head, "Sigismund Leutfrid of the 3rd Host," he said as way of greeting, "Sector 3A is clear, well, there is a single hostile remaining, but as they were blowing up their own town, I decided it would be in our best interest to let them."

Of course, what he didn't say was that out of the nine men and women that had gone with him, only he and three others had survived. The three of them had fallen back earlier to recover and regroup with the saint Jeanne D'Arc, and he wasn't sure if they even made it to her. He also wasn't about to tell them that, in his opinion, a tactical withdrawal would be advisable. The momentum of their strike had lost momentum and so there was no reason to attempt to continue the push, it was best, in his opinion, to retreat and reorganize, but he was just the soldier and he only needed to be told where to fight and die to fulfill his duty.​

Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee [interacting] @stainsoftime [Mentioned] Uasal Uasal [Mentioned]

"We are aware of this." Neveah said, turning. Being the older one, she often spoke for Heaven as well, as if they were of one entity. Heaven had a more youthful look, and a friendlier dispositon, but she also had a temper. Neveah was more buisnesslike, more in control if her emotions. They balanced each other out.

However, being Archangels, it was hard to develop friendships. They were next in Line of God, but... They were treated with respect, not openness and playful banter.

Their similarities were striking: Same pastel hair, dainty lips and green eyes, but it stopped there. Neveah had more curves, while Heaven had a more innocent look. Even so, they were skilled at their job.

Heaven smiled a warm smile, while Neveah regarded him coldly.
"Sigismund Leutfrid... Did you succeed in drawing out Lilith?"

Salaciel hadn't been able to get involved in the fighting much, but she saw Yeshua's shameful surrender. "Treacherous bastard! How could you betray us like this?! The fact that backstabbing was in the demonic job description didn't cross her mind at all, but hypocrisy was even more popular. Not knowing the plan, she shook her fist in rage and defiance.

Hecate continued weaving her magicks, bringing down minor angels and lesser saints with ease. Idly casting an illusion to make half a dozen angels see each other as incubi and impale each other, she watched the main drama with surprise and interest. Mistress Lilith is not going to be happy with this. Meanwhile she continued her work, joyfully draining the hope of one heavenly warrior to the point where he fell on his spear in despair. There was still much to be done, after all.

Lu'ciel took Yeshua' silence and body language to be one of defeat, and scoffed. She labelled him weak- easily swayed. She would deal with him after the battle has concluded. Just as she was about to return to fight, she heard him mutter words. Like a prayer. Looks like his punishment would have to be dealt with sooner. Her nostrils flared and with a flick of her wrist, she brought down her scythe to end the guard. But just as the blade was about to pierce his back, he vanished. Making her weapon embed deep into the ground, the force sinking the ground a few feet. Two more crater rings were created, following the first impact a few seconds after. Again, the quake shook many fighting soldiers, but she couldn't care even if it hurt her own. Her rage peaked, and all she could see was red.

Still crouched down with her scythe deep into the ground, she slowly exhaled. A dark mist emerged from her lips and lingered there. A few lower demons caught sight of it and ran in fear, warning everyone to keep away or they'll turn to dust. The traitor! Lu'ciel knew that title of supreme guard to her mistress was too damn good for a fallen. A foolish angel thought this to be the chance to attack, and charged valiantly towards her. A horrible decision. Her face was expressionless, but her blood lust and fury shrouded her figure like a black shadow. The moment her eyes met his, he stopped in his tracks. His entire body started shaking and before he could breathe another breath, Lu'ciel appeared before him. Her hand shot out and strangled his neck, abruptly pulling him closer till the tips of their nose touched.

"You're a f**king fool to run towards me when even demons are running away." As she spoke, the black mist spread and snacked around him. The moment it made contact with his lips, the angel screamed in terror. She held him up in the air for all to see. The black particles was rotting his flesh, his lips was no more, but it didn't stop there. The effect spread to his cheeks and eyes and devoured the entire head, aging the skull into dust within a few seconds. As the curse spread to the rest of the body, she let go of the headless angel. The hot wind blew away its ashes towards his allies, who dared not follow his lead and instead retreated.

Her eyes flicked to the new voice and was just about to do the same to the angel before she realised it was William, but her brows furrowed deeply after hearing the traitor's name and she grabbed his armour fiercely. "He wasn't captured. He betrayed us. Speak of his name again and I'll show you no mercy."

Lu'ciel pushed him away and spread her wings, kicking up the dust and sand as she flew towards the two archangels. She didn't slow down as she approached them, and sped up instead. "You've made my job easier by coming here together! I'll kill you both, then your wretched god!" She swung her scythe at Heaven, aiming for her annoying head.

Athanas Athanas athereal athereal Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

(OOOH. IF THEY LAY A HAND ON LILITH'S CHILD SHE WILL- nevermind, lemme just show ya'll)

thumb2-jeanne-d-arc-fan-art-4k-manga-fate-grand-order.jpg

Jeanne D'Arc

When the light came to pass Jeanne found herself in the throne room of the supreme herself. Jeanne had been here many times before but the majesty of the room somehow never seemed to diminish. She was left in awe every single time and this was no exception. After some time the saint came to bow and after doing so speak saying to her holiness "My lord, I have done what you have asked of me. Your declaration has been delivered in full. However, it is with great sorrow and regrets that I need inform you several of our angels perished during their time in the 'pits'. My own personal guard, in fact, died at the hands of your only blood son."

Jeanne took a stand upon finishing and shot a saddened smile towards her husband, she only hoped he would not scold her too much for the loss of lives. He was a kind and gentleman, even more so to Jeanne, but his sense of justice was more precise than any she had seen before. It was both his blessing and his curse. But Jeanne loved him all the same.
A A Bottle of Memories athereal athereal

matrix-avatar-spectacular-digital-art-by-cynthia-sheppard-asian-fire-goddess-fantasy.jpg

She opened her eyes, her interest in the matter piquing ever so slightly. The light around her parted and a visage stepped out of the path, donned in an immaculate white robe that was embossed with gold and scarlet trimmings. The mirages' hair was a deep shade of red that was as vibrant and flowy as living blood. The being smiled and as it did, a ring of fire sprang to life behind it. It's eyes flickered, without pupil or iris.

"My dear Jeanne," it said, moving it's mouth to the words that She was thinking, "You have done well by serving the deliverance of my Word. Praise be." Moving quicker than anything that ever existed, she caressed the young soldier's face. The scratches and wounds of battle started to knit together and vanish as if they had never existed. "You will find a new sort of strength befalls you for the upcoming battle. Take this gift and use it in my name, everlasting."

The being drew back, pacing before the troops and dictating the will of Her, who could not utter a word lest lose the very people in the chamber with her. They were not ready for her glory--not yet.

"As for my child," The being lifted it's hand and before the Throne the ground split and rose. The sight was as glorious as it was disturbing. The Messiah, Hell's own centurion and Her second-most favored creation, was once again staked at the cross with golden ichor dripping in a pool at his feet. A crown of thorns sat upon his head, growing tighter and digging in harder with each instance that he moved. His arms were nailed overhead, with the shackles that bound him still bearing Lilith's mark

"Yeshua will be tried for his crimes, as all of existence will be in the end. For now, let us deliver him so that he may have solace in repentance."

The being held out its hand and a stream of the fire poured forth from the circle, forming a trident that gleamed in its brilliance. "Praise be," it whispered as She watched from her throne, smiling at the sight of her creations.

Salaciel lounged on a recliner, idly plucking at a bunch of grapes. "Good to see you again, Lucius. It's been too long. I trust your days of causing mayhem in the mortal realm were pleasant, but there's news afoot. Heaven is marching against us, and we will need every fang, blade, and spell to hold our own."

Hecate rose next, the old goddess sparkling with mirth at the thought of dead angels. She needed to feel the rush of combat, her spells tormenting the enemy into madness and self-destruction. "And worse yet, Lilith still sleeps. The White God knows that we are weak, so he strikes. Such subterfuge I never would have expected from ones who call themselves 'righteous'."

"It is not our place to discuss semantics. Strategy should be what we discuss, Lillith or no Lillith. I agree with Salaciel, every last person will be needed, fighting or manufacturing, but so help me not another divine spirit passes into our domain and lives." She said, not bothering to rise. She was angry, but not at them, a more self-anger.

"We only believe ourselves to be weak because we are leaderless. We have no need for a leader. We are her council, we can handle the affairs of Hell without her. None of you would be here if that weren't the case, understood? And if you dare to think otherwise, I will not hesitate to kick you out this door with my sabre reaming you through the heart." She now rose, hands going behind her back, assuming her old stature as an officer, leading her troops into the fray. "Are we all clear?"

Interactions: Everyone present

Luc was in the middle of a deal when he got the call, "Right, right. You'll get your reelection, Senator. All I ask is that later down the line when I call, you pick up the phone." Once the deal was sealed, Luc watched the Senator from New Mexico fade from his view and his own special section of hell materialize around him. Luc then ported himself to the War Room in time to hear Salaciel explain the situation to Lukas. He frowned, not being much of a fighter would much rather be working his influence through the dimensions. The sight of a battle-eager Hecate did bring a smile to his face though.

A plan, right. That's what they needed. While he tried to hide his true nature, he was sure the others on the council were beginning to suspect that he was not as single-minded as he pretended to be. He looked towards the intimidating figure cut by Anastazia, "What if we split our forces into two? One to defend hell, the other to launch an attack on heaven. Make them chose between taking our home or keeping theirs." Such a plan might also give him a chance to "talk" to some of the more senior leaders of heaven.

Interaction: Everyone present
Zabraxas materialized from the shadows. "Listen, Lillith may sleep but we are very strong with or without her. It would make everything easier if she were here, but all we have is each other." He shook his head. "As annoying as that is. We need to focus more of our forces on offense. They think we are weak without Lillith, and I think we need to show them that we are most definitely not. Send all of our most skilled fighters off to attack, and then one of us can stay and make sure nobody gets to attack." He stamped his foot, the darkness around him shivering and backing away, the very shadows fearful of his authority.

Lu'ciel was sitting by the bed that her creator laid on. Her features untouched by time as she laid still. The blonde held her mother's hand in hers, her expression was unreadable as she just stared silently. If only she could just stay by Lilith's side till she opens her beautiful eyes once more. Alas, hell would not stand a chance if she were to just wait. She got up silently, glancing at her mother's unmoving body one more time before leaving. Her heels clicking against the floor and her eyes hardened. As Lu'ciel approached the war room, she heard Zabraxus' command, feeling the ground shake a little from his heavy foot. A smirk tugged at her lips, slamming the door open.

"What are we waiting for then?" Her words laced with confidence, her lips curling into a devilish grin as her black wings grew black markings crawled along her skin from her eyes to her shoulders.

"Everyone to show up. No point in trying to decide on affairs with half a council." The Russian pointed out. She did a stiff turn to face the group. "I'll lead the assault, if you wouldn't mind. I have a bone to pick with a certain Saint..." She said, then snapped from her thoughts. "Who wishes to assist? I need to begin planning strategy..." she turned, and after being consumed by flame vanished, beginning to go to her quarters to plan.

Last edited:

Jeanne D'Arc
Hell was hot, it was always hot. Of course, that was to be expected but it was truly intense, almost as intense as......being burnt alive. Jeanne had always thought her path and life choices would bring her to this place but she had never thought for one second it would be to boldly deliver a declaration of war. So far everything was going to plan, she had breached the outer gates, supervised the small task force of angels and allowed a few demons to escape in order to draw out those of the inner circle.

Everything was going to plan, everything but still Jeanne felt pained, her chest was tight and her mind wavered. Truth be told she never wanted to return to battle, they were relentless and cruel, bitter and above all else sorrowful. However given the circumstances, she felt obligated. Hell, and it's residents had plagued and tormented humanity for long enough. Hell had been growing even more restless as of late, corrupting the world she loved more and more with every passing day. This war, this holy war was going to be the last. God was set on wiping out hell forever thus ensuring peace on earth and Jeanne was entrusted with delivering this declaration. And this declaration was going to be delivered no matter what.

Upon entering what seemed to be a lower level residential area Jeanne took her flag and raised it up high for all to see "I have come to deliver a message! Face me and you will perish! Flee now and you will be spared! Send word to your superiors I demand an audience with the queen!"

Jeanne's banner was well known too all be they demonic, human or angelic. The holy flag conveyed a strong message of hope and unity for the latter two yet a message of doom and despair for those demonic. Those lower level demons realised at once their fate was sealed once they lay eyes on the flag and too to run as far away and as fast as possible without a second thought. Of course, some chose to stand and fight. unfortunately for them, they were quick to meet their end be it by the angelic warriors or Jeanne herself.

A lower level demon burst through the doors, a guard of a sort following behind. "An angel has a message for Lillith! She bears the flag of holiness, and has threatened us all!" Zabraxas smiled at the demon, his menacing eyes being covered quickly. "Then I guess I have someone to speak to. If anyone wishes to join me, may it be so." He stepped into the shadows as he poofed into a mist of demonic power, and he reappeared before the holy sight, a light in the midst of darkness. "Oh. I know you. You may seek Lillith, but she cannot currently respond at the moment, so allow me to be a messenger." He said, taking his mask back off, knowing she was no threat to him. He had a bit of playful joy in his voice as if taunting her. The silence began to creep, the absence of cackling demons and loud heathens making hell seem creepier. Uasal Uasal

Another messenger, totally not the same one as before bursted into her chamber, causing her to whip her head back and glare. He shrinked back, delivering his message before just as quickly leaving. "Flag? Oh no..." She slowly turned her glare to a grin: she had made a grave mistake. She stepped out of her Chamber, taking the time to walk up behind Zabraxas. "It'd be easier to say she won't take a message from the likes of you." The Russian said, looking at her rival with disdain.

Interactions: Uasal Uasal LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Luc was mildly startled by the demonic messager bursting in, snapping him from his own thoughts. He listened intently to the messager, intrigued by this flag. By the sounds of things, it was quite the flag. He followed Zabxraxas out to the Gates of Hell, hanging back a bit as to better observe the situation.

The shining flag caught his attention more than the words being exchanged. The girl holding it was rather unremarkable, she held herself with confidence. The tendrils of his demonic aura lapped eagaerly at his feet. Not that it was the fight he was itching for, but the opportunity. He always wanted to procure a holy weapon for himself.

William had coincidentally happened to find himself in the middle of heaven's assault, as he had been touring the outer circles of hell, raising morale and adding recruits to his gang as he went. Therefore, when he heard the sounds of combat outside, he immediately rushed out with his followers. The assault had not surprised him-the main reason on why he insisted to waste time with these "tours" was to better prepare the demons for war. What he found extremely surprising was the fact that a large portion of the demons that had been here appeared to be fleeing! The enemy force was not numerous, so why would they be doing that? A more careful glance at the leader of the enemy's forces gave him his answer. He swore at length.

Jeanne D'Arc herself. Oh, this is going to get very ugly.
He had to try to at least reform the fleeing demons. If he could get them to stand and fight, then perhaps they could pressure the angels enough to allow for him and his allies to surround and kill her. With that plan in mind, he concentrated his energy and Willed his own Banner to appear: A mangled, spiked skull on a red font. Once summoned, he planted it into the ground. It would act as a rallying point for all demons in the general area, ensuring that reinforcements would be here faster than the Angels anticipated.

Brothers! Are you honestly fleeing before this pitiful raiding party? Their most notable warrior is a girl with a damn flag! Are you so afraid? Stand with me! To me!
His cries appeared to have some effect, and before long some of the fleeing demons had reformed around the banner, aiming to protect it long enough for reinforcements to be here.
William, alongside his 3 lieutenants, instead turned to face Jeanne
"You've caused a lot of trouble, you know that? Just for that, I don't think I'll kill you outright-The lads could use some fun after"
He laughed loudly, his lieutenants all chuckling alongside him. One of them, a grotesquely burned figure that barely resembled a human, drew a large arbalest and Began loading a bizarre arrow-The rest merely advanced.

501px-Enemy_chaos_warrior.jpg

Last edited:
"I also have business to take care of in the mortal world. I will be taking Rebecca with me- her talents will be useful. Anyone else can come if they wish. If we're lucky, we can draw off some of the forces against us, leaving the others to be destroyed. If not, little lost- and we can cause terror and mayhem among the mortals. Either way, it's a victory for us." Hecate rose, her skirt swishing as she slashed a hand through the air and disappeared.

Salaciel shrugged as she walked out to the discussion. The Saint's holy aura was powerful, and the Queen of Whores had to work to keep it at bay. She stood in defiance of the divine power arrayed against her and her comrades. "Joan, Joan. As you have been told, Lilith is not able to speak to you at present. Busy plotting the downfall of your decrepit little Heaven, and all. And even if she were, she'd never treat with such an insignificant speck as you. So go run back home to your Father, and tell him that whatever he's asking, the answer is no."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back