• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ✧A Wicked kind of Beautiful✧

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Ryoko Lee

The girl who is like the Dragon
I know you guys have been waiting, so it's finally here!

25944f8879051dc802ff2bea7ed448b7.jpgdestroyer_widowmaker_by_sakimichan-dbt6acx.jpg
"It appears that our walls have been breached, Lilith."

"Just go send another demon."

"That's the thing- our agents have been dispatched."

Lilith paused, considering this. This was new, it wasn't often that someone made it past their defenses and killed more than a few demons. The woman stood up from her throne, lost in thought.

She truly was beautiful... In a wicked sort of way. Her hair was impeccably styled, falling down her back, her armor shined to perfection. Hey eyes, lined with charcoal, glowed with all the fires of hell had to offer, and her clothes fit her form nicely. This wasn't her main concern, however. She was now battling a monster headache, wondering how serious this could be.

"Call up the Ranks. We have much to discuss- who should go out and deal with this problem, and if this should push the war up sooner."

Her voice was soft, yet held monstrous power. It was time everyone gathered in one place to converse, anyway. This was her special unit, her team, her most valuable officers.

Within moments she had paged everyone- and sat down in her throne room. It was a haunting site- the room bathed in a deep red, rubies lining her throne, and fires along the walls. A ruby chandelier hung above them, lined with black gold and skulls. There were several other thrones, each a different degree of greatness and variety. However, two thrones sat on her either side, created for her two main advisers- Zabraza and Inheritance. This would be slightly awkward, having been intimate at one point with them both.

She had invited Zornkriegshetzer, Zabraxa, Salaciel, Leinali, Jackie, and Gabriel. These were her powerful allies and some even friends, and she waited patiently. She wondered if they had known the breach, and what was being done. Lilith suddenly realized, this would be a very strained meeting- so many different personalities and ages, as well as clashing attitudes would lead to this. If it got out of hand, she'd take care of them, though she wouldn't kill them. She had grown to care about some, and the rest were valuable, after all.

The Supreme mistress sat in her throne, comfortable and reclined; awaiting for her subjects.

Salaciel slinked up to her mistress, a cold smile about her. They'd conceived another daughter a few nights past, and though the child was still too young for her to shape in her womb, she had a few ideas about what it could be. The succubus left a trail of corrupted earth as she made her way closer. "I know of the breach, Mistress, though not who or what is behind it. It does seem to be more than the usual, though- most mortal hunters would be dead by now. Do you think there could be angels behind this?" she asked, a note of fear in her eyes. Lesser angels she could dispatch with ease, but if there were seraphim, or even archangels, this could be trouble.

Lilith smiled warmly at Salaciel, she genuinely liked her. She was ruthless, and loyal, and great at her job, and also created powerful offspring. She wasn't bad looking either- absolutely delectable.
"You have a point. I doubt it's human, as it got past out defenses, and continues to kill our people. Too many attacks as well- multiple invaders..." She trailed off, twirling her hair around her finger. She seemed oddly at ease, but it was a mask- there was rage in her eyes. She was protective of her "children", after all. And she was enraged at these hooligans entering her domain as if it was a fucking motel.
"It's time we launched our war on heaven... Right after we rip the outsiders to shreds." Her eyes drifted over Salaciel.
"And how is she?" Lilith asked, eyes brightening with curiosity.

When Zabraxa had received the page, he had rolled his eyes. He knew what this was about. The damned intruder. This was a common thing, but it usually wasn't this bad, but considering his time here, he had gotten used to it. He had left his chambers, his guard following right behind. He passed by lesser beings throughout his trip, and they all bowed, knowing his noble rank. He had always enjoyed their company before, but now it's just normal for him.

He entered the dining area, the guards standing at attention. He was one of the first to arrive, and he smiled at Lillith formally and bowed slightly, walking over to his seat. His guard stood at the wall behind him, ready to protect him at any cost. He sat down, the blood red leather inviting him in. There were rubies along his throne too, but was mostly composed of red gold, and black onyx's so black that there is no reflection, and seems to glow darkness. At the top of his throne was a special jewel, which looked like the same onyx upon his throne swirling with a blood red ruby.

He smiled at Lillith, his teeth sparkling a bright white. "Hello, Lil'. How are you this fine day?" He said, lacing his words with charm like he's weaving a rug.

"She's doing fine, as always." There was more than a hint of pride in Salaciel's voice, and for good reason. She was Lilith's personal breeding bitch as well as a skilled fighter. "She'll be ready for the transfiguration tomorrow- I was thinking either a wraith or a basilisk, with your permission, of course. Birth will be a few days after that, same as before." Two others had appeared, and Salaciel greeted them in turn. "Zabraxa, Lukas, so good of you to join us on this auspicious day. The Mistress has told me that our conquest of Heaven is ready to begin. It is time for us to take our rightful place as rulers of the cosmos."

Lilith smiled brightly, illuminating the room like a diamond at the sight of Zabraxas. He looked stunning, such an obvious choice for her as a mate. It was rumored sometimes, they had a thing, but Lilith was strictly professional. But the way Lilith looked at him, like he was something to eat, didn't say the same thing. This was her inner circle, and she was sure they'd suspected her lustful imaginings. They were powerful and attractive, a power couple, should it ever happen, but- Lilith was a hard one to win.

"Hello Zabraxas." She said, raising an eye brow, one eye brow lifted. "I'm doing rather... Wicked. I feel as though we should rip Heaven apart brick by brick!"

She turned to her inner circle, eyes landing on her hunter.

"However, we should take care of this intruder, first. I was hoping you could take care of it alone, but sources say it's a larger number. I can't have you guys getting killed- you guys are irreplaceable."

She nodded to Salaciel, winking at her with a knowing smile. She was excited to see how powerful this child was- they spent much of their time on it's creation. Lilith had wanted a heir, should she ever pass or retire.

CGWQ6oA.png
It was a rarity to have such powerful forces of Hell gather in one place, and even rarer so to have been summoned by Lilith herself. Whatever was the cause for concern here was clearly something to be taken seriously. Unfortunately, Jackie was anything but in the matter, though perhaps that was for the best for everyone involved. While others sought to portal into Lilith’s chambers or appear in dramatic fashion, Jackie opted to just walk through the front door.

“……” As expected, a crowd was already beginning to form in this tight center. If anyone chose to greet her, she would only wave in a half-fashion, as if to say, “What’s up.” Regardless, she wanted to find a seat first and foremost before the best ones ended up being taken. With a swish of her tail, it wasn’t long before she had reached her destination, plopping upon a throne without order and fashion.

Without much else to do, she waited patiently for this meeting to begin, idly twirling her fingers and keeping to herself. But in Hell, conversation carried as quickly as it came, and it wasn’t too difficult to hear the mutterings of her fellow coworkers. Specifically, Salaciel was being a whore again, Lilith was oogling over Zabraxas, and Lukas was being Lukas. “……” How very typical.

Hecate was fashionably late, as usual. The seriousness of the situation seemed to have escaped her. Then again, she'd seen this sort of story play out a thousand times in her immortal life. What would pass, would pass. She had worshippers, she would survive- but her brethren here were powerful allies. Better to keep them around.

"Do you think those of us here will suffice, or should I bring a coven or two to help in the defense?" Either way, the old goddess would be happy- it had been a long time since she'd felt the thrill of battle.

Zornkriegshetzer shifted in his seat, his massive body taking up more space than his Zombie servitors.

"That's a bad investment, Lukas. Resources aren't the issue, we need more soldiers. Weapons are meaningless without anyone to operate them. Right now we simply don't have disposable troops like that and such a battle would cost us far too much. I propose a smaller, specialized strikeforce of individuals we know won't be taken down by a force of that size. How fortunate we have two such individuals in attendance."

Zornkriegshetzer's horned head turns towards Jackie, then returned his attention to the rest of those gathered.

"I for one say that we should give war a chance." He grins, giving those gathered a look at his bullet-shaped teeth. "It's about time we started moving up and I look forward to the new costumers. It's time for some expansion into new markets."

Brax shook his head, his white hair trembling across his face. "No. Quantity is not the problem. Yes, I agree with you on more soldiers, but the training and the capabilities of our soldiers is what matters. That's how we all rose to where we are today, because we all are worth a million soldiers. It's like a game of chess. Yes, pawns are helpful, but in the end the other pieces are what matters, because their capabilities are far greater than the pawns. If our army was pure pawns, we wouldn't be able to win." He said, not really sure about how he'd come about getting stronger armies. "I say we first harvest the mortals for the darkest of souls, using them to join our army and fight our war with us." He grabbed his glass, and took a sip of the blood within. He wasn't vampiric, he just liked the metallic taste on his tongue.

Zornkriegshetzer scowls in irritation.
"No, keeping the worst of the worst in place corrupts countless more. You may be willing to sacrifice long term gain for a few more elites, but I am not. If the war drags on longer but we win that's reasonable. Besides, any harvest large enough to be worth it would result in far too many souls going to the side of the Enemy as a side-effect. Where could we find enough corrupt souls to harvest without decreasing the amount of corrupting forces on Earth?"

He flaps his wings as he gets into what he's saying.
"And bringing a new rush of new arrivals to our level is just asking for a rebellion. I got where I am now by being better than anyone else aiming for this spot and I'll keep it for the same reason. The solution is more guns and better ones. We'll take out the current group with a specialized strike force and increase our forces here the old-fashioned way."

Zornkriegshetzer turns to Hecate. "If I increase the Death rate, how fast can you create Zombies?"

Brax rolled his eyes at the others. "When it comes to this intruder, I say since our strongest soldiers haven't been able to do anything, we should go in as the task force. We all have our strengths, and they could be no match. Yes, we have a lack of information, so I say we send in a few more soldiers and watch what they do for the little information we need." He said, standing, gulping down the rest of the blood, slowly, savoring every taste. "And considering the intruders progress, it will be no time before they get here. So why don't we go now?" He was excited, he hadn't battled in a few hours, and he was really wanting to do it again. Like a kid wanting to go on a roller coaster again.

Rebecca shuffled her way into the throne room. She'd never been the fastest when she was alive, and undeath had only slowed her further. The rotting woman glanced at Zorn. "I heard you say something about a zombie horde? Do you want a disciplined army, or an apocalypse? If the former, I could probably raise a high-rise worth of undead at a time, more if Lilith lends me some of her power. The latter will take some time to craft a pathogen to our specifications."

Hecate nodded to Brax. "Yes, time is wasting away. The more demons they kill, the less we have for an assault on the heavens. I shall go and oversee the defense personally." She waved her hand and disappeared, teleporting away to the battlefield.

Salaciel closed her eyes in concentration. As the Mother of Monsters, she could call to her brood. There was no telling how many would answer- but in this desperate hour, she was hoping that many would. To the gates, my children! The angels have come; spill their blood! Chimeras and dragons, minotaurs and soulflayers and eldritch things with names even she dared not utter- all raced towards the fighting. "That should be a help."

"You know, referring back to your chess game..." Came a voice, now making herself apparent. "A pawn is just as useful as the queen in the right circumstances, just have to know how to play them." Ana said, taking her seat with a nod. "Although, I do believe in a disciplined army. Waiting may be in our best interest at the moment, maybe moreso now because of this breach... Let us have some more on our perimeter, to prevent another breach for now." She leaned back in her throne-like chair, pressing her hands together. "What if we did just make a small scare? Perhaps some rioting? From my understanding, everyone has a reason to get mad at the moment." She said with a fiendish smile.

Zornkriegshetzer nods. "I agree with the Supreme Guard."
A torrent of shell casings tumbles from his right hand as he raises it. "It's the same story every time, people who feel left out get guns and use them. Of course that's no reason not to try to profit from it-"

One of his Zombie servitors hurries forward with a pile of contracts.

"-especially when there's so much that can be done. Right now my American and Russian branches are turning a record profit while spreading Evil to other countries faster than at any time in the past century. The way the corruption is spreading now will do more lasting damage than the entire Cold War. Of course there's still the matter of where to start the chaos."

Zornkriegshetzer turns to Jackie. "Any thoughts?"

Lilith listened to the arguments with slight irritation, but she was slightly amused as well. So many good ideas!
"As for more warriors, I can create a few hundred. Unless we institute my children, as well as-" Lilith paused.
"Good job, Salaciel. On top of things, as always." She offered this praise with a smile. Lilith then turned to the rest of the group.
"So. Zorn will provide weaponry, is that right? Salaciel will help with creation.

"Angels, powerful or not, cannot handle the chaos we institute. The more riots, the better. And, if we use our hunter, he could track them down. Once this is taken care of, it's time we raised our ranks. I want every demon given weapons, and every demon shall fight. Hecate will help with magic and witchcraft, powering up our warriors. And, if the angels do end up beating our demons during this attack, I will personally take care of it myself. Unless, you guys want a piece of the action."

Leinali Sareth
d028405d2be5aa1404f3bbf9417d5c6b.jpg

Leinali sat sideways in her chair, legs thrown over the arm, as she listened to the others bicker. She preferred to let them talk as she was less experienced, but they were boring her. Yawning, she produced a fireball and rolled it around her hand, watching the flames lick her fingers. The mention of wanting a piece of the action grabbed her attention however, and a small smile spread across her lips as her fire dispersed.

She turned her eyes to Lilith with a wicked smile. "I'd be more than happy to go to the battlefield, Mistress. Show those invaders what they're up against." She said, delighted at the prospect of a good fight. A new flame flickered to life in her hand, wrapping around her wrist and up her arm at her delight in the thought of setting some intruders to roasting. She shifted in her chair, turning so her legs curled in the seat and her arms laid on the rest facing Lilith, she placed her chin in her palm and smiled sweetly at her mistress. "The more chaos the better."

45cc352ef3c66029f582d11466968d2f.jpg

Ana nodded, slowly beginning to rise from the group. "I'll see what I can stir up, then be back to help in the fight. Until then, Mistress." She said, giving a curt salute before leaving the room, opening a portal up to a cemetery. She steps through, now in a fashionable all black suit, standing in front of a stone cross, built to hold up a rotting wodden cross that was torched black. She smiled at her grave, it was always such a fun sight to see. Plus, it was also walking distance from St. Petersburg. She began her walk, smiling at passerby as her feet killed grass wherever it touched, instantly evaporating all the water in the plant. Her walk was quick, ending up in the city proper in ten minutes time.

Her fun began moments after, seeing a large group protesting, it appeared to be a call for denuclearization. She walked among he crowd, feeling the anger and hate, and multiplying it tenfold. This would surely be easy to get started. People started getting more riled, the peaceful marchers now destroying windows and flipping over cars, but it didn't stop there. Others got caught in the rage, joining in or even fighting the protesters. Soon an entire block fell under a large-scale riot, and her work was done. She opened another portal, heading to do the same in the United States.

"As much as I would love to fight alongside you mother. I must advice against it." A voice spoke out from behind Lilith. Her heels clacked softly against the cold floor of the throne room. The beauty stood proudly beside Lilith, her cold blue eyes seem to soften as she met her mother's and a small smile appeared on her lips. As she turned to face the remaining members in the room, her usual stoic expression resurfaced as she addressed them. "Whoever or whatever that has breached the barrier is looking to draw out our mistress. And we must not give them that satisfaction. Though, with the few powerful individuals already already at work, the chances of that happening is zero to none." A wicked grin appeared, her eyes seemingly turning darker as her thirst for blood increased. She was sure everyone in the room could feel it.

Lu'ciel turned back to Lilith, her hair dancing slightly as she did so. "Then we can wreck havoc in the clouds." She was confident in the abilities of the leaders in the room. It was why they gathered in the first place. If the enemy thought a mere breach would cause havoc, they obviously knocked on the wrong door. It was the underworld after all!

While Ana went to work, Zornkriegshetzer did what he did best: put weapons in the hands of people who would use them.
As mobs rioted, his agents ensured that guns were there. Nothing like having a gun on hand to cause fatal mistakes. Or on purpose murders, either was fine.

As the profits from gun manufacturers went up, so did the corruption in the souls of those who made their money off death.
When their deaths took their toll, all the money they'd made would never buy back their soul.

A Zombie servitor ran out of the room at Zornkriegshetzer's command and came back with a progress report.
"Hmm, strangely enough the death rate was up before Ana left. Because..."
He looks back at the report.
"The records department has been measuring by average rather than individual variance. Good news, Humanity has once again normalized extreme hatred. And my stock portfolio has increased in value yet again thanks to Russia and America's massive average corruption increase. It's higher than it's been in decades. Blathoxi can eat his heart out, irrationality has yet again decided the markets."

Zornkriegshetzer manages to tear his attention away from his own Greed to return it to the table. "Now for the allocation of the new arrivals, I propose we increase the number of Victims diverted to the Assembly Lines and switch the lesser damned from Torture to Extraction. It's time to move Hell to a War Economy."
Those looking at Zornkriegshetzer's face can see him visibly drooling black oil as he imagines the carnage and profit to come.

"Whatever you want." She said dismissively, turning to her child. Her eyes lit up with pride and love, and it was obvious her daughter was the world in her eyes. Lilith studied her blonde hair, taken after her father, but saw herself as well- same lips and sparkling eyes, as well as feminine curves and laugh.
"Ah, Lu'ciel. No need to worry, I can handle myself. I will also have an entire army, as well as my team of ranked members."
As if to compliment this statement, Lilith waved her hand, and a small portal opened, no larger than her hand. She reached in and withdrew a ruby, as big as her fist. The Mistress drew the ruby to her hand and planted her red lips against it, and it glowed, before lengthening into a large, ruby sword with gold markings.
"This is Ragnarok, destroyer of worlds. It slices all materials, and it burns human flesh at the touch, while also providing great damage to god's creatures. It only reacts and able to be wield by those of Lilith's main bloodline- which is Lu'ciel. The other children are of lesser lines, so only I and her may wield it. You quite outdid yourself on this one, Zornkriegshetzer. There's a whole bunch of other perks too, but.." She smiled a shy smile. "We shan't get into that."
"So, I propose this. Should the problem actually grow, we will all dispatch into battle and take care of it. How many arch angels? I think around 8..."

CGWQ6oA.png
There was a lot going on that Jackie was either not getting or choosing to ignore. With such an eccentric group of demons and mischiefs about them, she doubted they would be getting anything done any time soon. Especially when Lilith wasn’t just handing out orders on her sleeve. Well, whatever. It wasn’t like she had anything else better to do. While everyone put their opinions on the table and debated their politics, she just continued to twiddle her fingers and swish her tail.

At least until she was being properly addressed. Even without her name spoken, she knew Zornkriegshetzer was talking to her. Though she didn’t what he was expecting for an answer; it wasn’t like she could talk with the gas mask on anyway. So instead she gave him a curious expression followed swiftly by a shrug. He of all people should have known she didn’t care for decision making. All she wanted to do was just cut someone in half already.

Though at last it seemed Lilith was finally giving them things to do. With the order given for every demon to fight, Jackie’s eyes gleamed just a little in excitement. Soon enough people were beginning to leave to cause chaos in their own special ways. Oh, she would have liked to join them, but orders and discussion were still being talked of. She wanted to see if there was anything else to be said before she went out to tear skulls out.

"Oh what a marvelous day. The demons are chanting their rituals, the undead are feeding upon their enemies, and my allies have delivered the freshly murdered corpses to my door step. Whether by mortal or angelic hands I must thank whoever did these damned souls in. I was running quite low on bodies so these will do quite well" he said chuckling to himself as his soothing voice echoed throughout his laboratory. Gazing at the deceased bodies Donatello took in a deep whiff as the smell of blood filled him with such pleasure no ordinary man could understand. One of the scents he recognized as he remembered playing a game of poker with him and some of his friends. "Death has a weird way of taking his lost souls doesn't he old friend? Fear not! Your death will not be in vain!" He shouted with what seemed with pure righteousness as he began to saw into the demons flesh. His apron and gloves were soon covered in the demons blood as he hummed a simple lullaby to himself that he somehow remembered from his past life as a human. It was a simple yet peaceful melody that he usually hummed during his experiments. Especially since these new bodies would grant him one step closer to the completion of his greatest accomplishment yet in his time in hell.

It was given the name Project: Plague due to it's relationship with his research and for numerous other reasons. While it known throughout the domain about his dealings and work not many knew what exactly he had been working on. He thought about taking this project to his superiors and work on completely turning it into a biological weapon. One where chaos and decease would flood enemy ranks by the hundreds if not thousands, but his work was still far from completion. And he lacked the necessary creatures to test it on. Of course whether or not his superiors had already caught wind of what he was working on was still a mystery to himself.

Last edited:
Yeshua:

"The obvious tactic is the most simple one,"

His voice echoed off the halls of the dead, the blood-stained glass rattling a little. Over two thousand years and he still hadn't gotten control of that down, but what he did gain was a whole lot of wisdom. They were thinking tactically, of course, but none of them knew their opponent like he did. They didn't serve him righteously only to be cast away. Only the Lilium Queen of Hell did, through the memories of Samael/Lucifer/Satan that were passed on to her. He knew she'd had a vision of them at some point. His began as soon as he realized God didn't have the compassion that Yeshua once thought he did.

So, what better way to goad the enemy but with not one, but both halves of his formal rival.

"Mi'Lady...all we've ever done was sit in the shadows and not be seen. Not be heard. In a way, we've still been bowing to Their rules. What we need is to make a signifigant strike against the enemy. We need to become the Spirit of Defiance that once exposed a weakness in the Kingdom of Heaven in the first place. But, we need to do it from the inside and it has to be us."

He began walking to the throne, acknowledging his comrades as he made his way. They may have been ruthless and demonic, but they were loyal. They were loyal to a cause and Yeshua respected that more than any of them knew.

"We need to make them think that they have the upper hand. And, with the Queen of Hell in Their back pocket, they'll withdraw any attacks they have been making or were planning to make. At the very least it'll give us time to find what we are looking for. In the mean time General Ana can mobilize troops and have them gathering more resources. Zabraxas and Hecate can work on the wards, the rest of you can fortify the defenses."

His gaze shifted to Lu'ciel, whom he'd come to know like family.

"We can even see if you were fit to rule, Little One," he added with a smirk. He'd come before their thrones, kneeling before the Demoness he'd pledged his life to. "My Queen, we can finally put this war to rest and create a world where everyone is equal, no matter what they've done. We can rectify the mistakes of an egomaniac with too much power. Free Will can truly exist. The worlds' last salvation lies with us, in Hell. I implore you, help me find the Heart of the World in the Garden. It's the only way."

Jeanne D'Arc

Hell was hot, it was always hot. Of course, that was to be expected but it was truly intense, almost as intense as......being burnt alive. Jeanne had always thought her path and life choices would bring her to this place but she had never thought for one second it would be to boldly deliver a declaration of war. So far everything was going to plan, she had breached the outer gates, supervised the small task force of angels and allowed a few demons to escape in order to draw out those of the inner circle.

Everything was going to plan, everything but still Jeanne felt pained, her chest was tight and her mind wavered. Truth be told she never wanted to return to battle, they were relentless and cruel, bitter and above all else sorrowful. However given the circumstances, she felt obligated. Hell, and it's residents had plagued and tormented humanity for long enough. Hell had been growing even more restless as of late, corrupting the world she loved more and more with every passing day. This war, this holy war was going to be the last. God was set on wiping out hell forever thus ensuring peace on earth and Jeanne was entrusted with delivering this declaration. And this declaration was going to be delivered no matter what.

Upon entering what seemed to be a lower level residential area Jeanne took her flag and raised it up high for all to see "I have come to deliver a message! Face me and you will perish! Flee now and you will be spared! Send word to your superiors I demand an audience with the queen!"

Jeanne's banner was well known too all be they demonic, human or angelic. The holy flag conveyed a strong message of hope and unity for the latter two yet a message of doom and despair for those demonic. Those lower level demons realised at once their fate was sealed once they lay eyes on the flag and too to run as far away and as fast as possible without a second thought. Of course, some chose to stand and fight. unfortunately for them, they were quick to meet their end be it by the angelic warriors or Jeanne herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back