• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✧A Wicked kind of Beautiful✧ (Sign up) ⇩

For roleplay, it'll go into the actual roleplay. if it's OOC or plot details, it'll go into a seperate forum.

To separate blue and red characters in the main IC thread, either colour the text red or blue

Or add this:
Code:
[border=1px solid red]WRITE YOUR REPLIES HERE
[/border]

how it'll show:
WRITE YOUR REPLIES HERE

For blue:
Code:
[border=1px solid blue]WRITE YOUR REPLIES HERE
[/border]

how it'll show:
WRITE YOUR REPLIES HERE

Can I also ask that we tag each other for interactions or mentions?

sprouhtt sprouhtt
I have an angel character with the same title as yours! I've been wondering how to introduce him into the RP, we could figure something out together?
As for what's going on, here's a brief summary:
1) The barrier that keeps angels from entering Hell has been breached, angels of all tiers have flooded in, including a Saint and two Archangels as well as several other angel characters. This was done as a preemptive strike since Heaven got word that Hell's forces were planning to attack them.
2) One fallen angel (Yeshua) surrendered to heaven's troops with the goal of infiltrating heaven. Every demon is a bit salty about it. Especially the daughter of the current Queen of hell. I say currently because apparently she'll be captured soon as well.

Currently, it seems the demons have managed to bring Heaven's forces to a halt. Some have retreated, others have stuck around. Everything's a bit chaotic at the moment. I'm not sure whether heaven's forces as a whole are trying to just re-group or retreat. So if anyone could tell me that that'd be great.

Which brings me to the following:
Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee would it be a good idea to split the In Character thread into two? As in: create one chat for everything taking place in heaven, the other for everything taking place in hell. I think it might help a bit since:

- Discussions and strategizing could take place in both Hell as Heaven at the same time, without disturbing each other.
- Separating interactions in Heaven and Hell will allow for a bit more clarity. Which would prevent all the posts getting mixed-up, copious amounts of scrolling through pages and reading unrelated posts to reply, confusion and it would be a bit easier to make sense of things.
- Interactions in the different planes could happen without disturbing each other.
- Those with only RED-characters would be able to ignore everything going on in Heaven, allowing for them to be as unaware of Heaven's plans as their characters are.

I won't say there are no obvious downsides though. For one, you'd have to keep up with two threads. And then there's the question of what to do with interactions on earth, maybe create another thread? But then the first problem escalates to keeping track of three different threads, and that's not including the OOC one.

I'm sure there are more pros and cons, but I've got an exam in a couple of hours so I'll get back to practicing for that.

I like that idea of having our characters interact. PM me so we can discusss it further. :)

Are we allowed to without GM? But idk if I have the time to join again. Got my hands full atm.

Hello, everyone... It's been a while.
You have my apologies, I have not been present. Because of this, the roleplay has died.
I have given LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 permission to reboot the roleplay. I will not be able to participate due to me currently being in CPS custody once again and with rules where I have to sneak online. I hope you guys wish to participate in the new boot! I don't want Lilith to die or whatever, so if you guys do wish to join, could you work it into the plot that Lilith is in a deep slumber, in the core of hell, not awakening for shit? Perhaps she was so mortally wounded in a battle that in order to save her life, she had to be put into a trance.
*shrugs* I dunno.

Well, in April 2019, I will be an adult, and on every day. I'll drop in when I can, so keep me updated, and I hope you guys have fun. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back