• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✧A Wicked kind of Beautiful✧ (Sign up) ⇩

athereal athereal
Given Lukas' observation ability, he'd be able to detect the insincerity and reluctance based on Yeshua's body language, even from the distance he was at. So if you'd like Lilith and Lu'ciel to be informed of the fact he was most likely trying to infiltrate heaven, then he'd be able to do so.
That would be awesome. It really clarifies the story a bit more.

She's viewing things in the wrong way tho.
athereal athereal
Given Lukas' observation ability, he'd be able to detect the insincerity and reluctance based on Yeshua's body language, even from the distance he was at. So if you'd like Lilith and Lu'ciel to be informed of the fact he was most likely trying to infiltrate heaven, then he'd be able to do so.
I figured as much. But Lu'ciel will see it as betrayal, even if she had heard Yeshua's tactic before. She's not seen Yeshua surrender, especially when they are both fighting and want to outdo each other. How does that sound?

That's my issue atm, I can't really have my character report to God if she's not a thing yet

Yeah, we can wait... Anyways, how are ya'll?
Who do you think would win- Luciel, Lilith, and Zebraxas VS God, and the archangels?
Oooh, who should we see fight... >...> :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back