• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Derek and his pack have already been through so much, but they are a family and their bonds are strong. Let's see how things will fall as the Axel Pack tries to change not only the rules of their state but the rules of the world of werewolves!!!!

Derek sighed a bit, it had been a day since he finally got Amber to eat and things seemed to be going back to normal, but still, it wasn't all settled. Even though Amber was now a werewolf it didn't change the fact that some of their children were clearly not full werewolves. They still had yet to see Elica change into a wolf, there was also the matter of the surrounding packs. He had to meet up with the Alpha's and tell them about all the things that had gone down. In all honesty, he didn't want to leave Amber and their children. He was scared that something would happen again.... His mother walked into the living room, "Son I can tell plain as day what you are thinking and even though i can step in as the Sub-Alpha the other packs already know that you are their Leader. You have to meet the other alpha's and explain things, you know how much freedom your father brought these wolves. They will support you as they did him." Derek's frown only seemed to grow, "But what if they dont mother...what if they end up being like the Collin Pack ex-alpha? What if something goes wrong while i'm away...she just started eating again and the thought of leaving her for a few days kills me on the inside." His mom walked over smacking the back of his head, "Hey what..." She then held her hand over his mouth her green eyes staring into his, "Are you or are you not your father's son? And just what exactly do you take Amber for? Yes, I know, you are worried about her and your little one's but Amber really isn't as weak as you seem to think. She doesn't need your constant protection if anything a little bit of space from you might help her out. You, even if you won't admit it are a huge worrywart when it comes to her and the rest of your family. Don't get me wrong that is one of your best qualities, but it is also one of your worst." His brow furrowed but he pulled back and relaxed, "Okay...I get it i'll leave tonight and go meet with the other alpha's. If we are going to change the way the high council thinks we will need a solid form of support." Lila smiled, "That's more like my son. Now, go make sure your things are packed and tell your mate to come eat something again. That girl is going to worry me to death with how little she has eaten." Derek chuckled, "Now who sounds like me?" Lila smirked, "Well she is the mother to all of my grandbabies and i got to keep her healthy in case she graces me with even more!!!!" Derek shook his head slightly, "Yes because five grandchildren isn't enough, you know you have my two younger brothers yet who will find mates and give you grandkids right?" "Yes and i expect to have bunches of grandbabies from them as well, but until then you and Amber can shower me with them." He groaned slightly, "That'd be up to her...but i think im done having kids for right now..." He watched his mom walk off humming a happy tune.

(This is it for now, I am heading out. plus dont want to get into more trouble for something stupid) Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back