• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

If you have a problem with insanity, you're hanging out with the wrong crowd xD

Have you read some of my other threads? Like my intro. I don't mind insanity. It's speed I don't like. I'm not like you youngsters!

I just want to make sure I don't miss important information is all. I may not be an uppity youngster, but I'm a responsible adult! ??

Have you read some of my other threads? Like my intro. I don't mind insanity. It's speed I don't like. I'm not like you youngsters!

I just want to make sure I don't miss important information is all. I may not be an uppity youngster, but I'm a responsible adult! ??
I prefer toads, thx u very much.

Psh. "Youngsters." Mkay. :P Anywho I always quote or tag people I'm addressing, it's no big deal. And I'm fine with joining, BDark BDark , if the RP is detailed. I can't RP simple or casual.

Toads is an acceptable answer. As long as you like frogs and/or toads, we cool. I love toads too! Some toads look like frogs, and some frogs look like toads. Super neat! <3

Toads is an acceptable answer. As long as you like frogs and/or toads, we cool. I love toads too! Some toads look like frogs, and some frogs look like toads. Super neat! <3
I like frogs. One time though, one jumped into my hair and scared the shit outta me.

In case you're wondering, I'd consider myself pretty good at RPing, or at least writing.
That's good. And no, I wasn't wondering. I prefer to wait and see what people bestow upon the writing world before I judge their skills as writers. I myself am a mediocre writer, but I've very much improved from where I originally began.

I like both. I prefer toads probably because the only time I've seen a frog was in an aquarium in Spain. We don't have frogs on Egypt. Only toads. I used to catch them a lot. And they'd pee (or release water idk) all over my hand.

I like both. I prefer toads probably because the only time I've seen a frog was in an aquarium in Spain. We don't have frogs on Egypt. Only toads. I used to catch them a lot. And they'd pee (or release water idk) all over my hand.
Nope that's pee. Lel.

What color was the frog in the Spanish aquarium?

They didn't have those hot three toed dwarf african frogs, though.

Or the nightmarish suriname toads. I fucking hate those. They make cringe so bad. oh my god

Yellow. I think there were pink and blue as well. They were dart frogs.

Ooh, yellow and blue poison dart frogs? Fancy. Although, there are hundreds of frogs that are either naturally yellow, or turn yellow at different times, like, mating.

I love the blue poison dart frog. It's sooo pretty! Though, the red-eye tree frog is my favorite. My avatar. Although I would love to own a milk frog! So cute!

Ooh, yellow and blue poison dart frogs? Fancy. Although, there are hundreds of frogs that are either naturally yellow, or turn yellow at different times, like, mating.

I love the blue poison dart frog. It's sooo pretty! Though, the red-eye tree frog is my favorite. My avatar. Although I would love to own a milk frog! So cute!
Coqui :D

I'm an animal nerd, boi. I think there were pink/purple ones. I'm not entirely sure about blue actually.

R u settin' this up or wat, Darkie?
BDark BDark
Actually, now that you mention it...

I thought you died a long time ago then I saw you were recently online. WELCOME BACK BROTHER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back