• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

I'm an animal nerd, boi. I think there were pink/purple ones. I'm not entirely sure about blue actually.

One of the prettiest blue frogs I know is the blue poison dart frog. One of the yellowest is the gold version of the poison dart. Also the most poisonous XD

Purple and pink could be a recently discovered frog, if it was sometime after 2006 :P Dunno the name, can't seem to find it, though I haven't looked that hard. It's called a purple psychedelic frog, or something like that. Or the mimic poison frog, that one can be practically any color and pattern, it's pretty :)

I'm not an animal nerd. I just like frogs. I know a bit about toads, since they're practically the same anyways XD Frogs are just cuter overall. <3

I thought you died a long time ago then I saw you were recently online. WELCOME BACK BROTHER.
Yeah, sorry about that XD. I was going through some tough times and was extremely busy. I needed to take a break. But now im back in the game and ready to play

Speaking of lore building, if you need/want, I can also contribute to the story, however you want. I got lots of ideas, probably none of them related to this story currently. Unless your story has a frog shaped cloud? That rains frogs? No? 'K.

One of the prettiest blue frogs I know is the blue poison dart frog. One of the yellowest is the gold version of the poison dart. Also the most poisonous XD

Purple and pink could be a recently discovered frog, if it was sometime after 2006 :P Dunno the name, can't seem to find it, though I haven't looked that hard. It's called a purple psychedelic frog, or something like that. Or the mimic poison frog, that one can be practically any color and pattern, it's pretty :)

I'm not an animal nerd. I just like frogs. I know a bit about toads, since they're practically the same anyways XD Frogs are just cuter overall. <3
What? No, it was a purple/pink dart frog. They were all in the same tank. I'd post a picture but they're all in my old hard drive.

I prefer newts though, tbh. Newts, frogs, toads, then salamanders.

Except for axolotls these are #1 because they are cuter than everything else on the list.

I also love reptiles. You know, snakes, lizards (especially iguanas), geckos.

Torts/Turts/Terrapins are good too. I have a red eared slider named Tim. He's small and cute and cute. And very cute.

Yeah, sorry about that XD. I was going through some tough times and was extremely busy. I needed to take a break. But now im back in the game and ready to play
It was destined to die either way. You just made it one post sooner rather than three later.

Speaking of lore building, if you need/want, I can also contribute to the story, however you want. I got lots of ideas, probably none of them related to this story currently. Unless your story has a frog shaped cloud? That rains frogs? No? 'K.
maaaaybeeeeee

actually I wanna wait to see if we'll get enough people before I post any more threads. if we get a lot of people I'll try to turn this into a project.

actually I wanna wait to see if we'll get enough people before I post any more threads. if we get a lot of people I'll try to turn this into a project.
Lol. I think you have enough people :P Also, I can help with lore, you know that.

What? No, it was a purple/pink dart frog. They were all in the same tank. I'd post a picture but they're all in my old hard drive.

I prefer newts though, tbh. Newts, frogs, toads, then salamanders.

Except for axolotls these are #1 because they are cuter than everything else on the list.

I also love reptiles. You know, snakes, lizards (especially iguanas), geckos.

Torts/Turts/Terrapins are good too. I have a red eared slider named Tim. He's small and cute and cute. And very cute.

You're dead to me. Just kidding :P I don't care about anything but frogs. Although some turtles are cute, I'll give you that XD Other than than, don't care too much. Some dogs can be cute though :)

You're dead to me. Just kidding :P I don't care about anything but frogs. Although some turtles are cute, I'll give you that XD Other than than, don't care too much. Some dogs can be cute though :)
Snakes o3o I have a bebe snek, and he is cewtest little ting

JOIN THE PARTY! THERES CAKE. ITS NOT POISONED. PROBABLY. DEFINITELY. TOOOOOOOTALLY.

You have bad taste.
I'm just a friendly remora on Ana's lore shark lol don't mind me.
And a good parasite joke there, for ya.
BDark BDark , throw Anaxileah into the hold please, thank you! :)
no
Seems like there's a party going on already
It's an open book sir, join us!

has a cs already been created???
I'll be using the old one. I'll actually start posting things like lore and CS in a couple of hours though, so that more people are active and also because I've got stuff to do. I don't want to post the CS before the lore as well, so I've gotta wait till Akio gets back anyways.

Eldarkon Eldarkon Boi, check if you wanna make changes to the old lore you did or if you want it unchanged, or if you don't want us to use your lore in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back