• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Kings And Princes

I think you guys misunderstand. We want this to become a hosted project, but we need your support to make it happen

Hun, bugging a moderator isn't how that works. Once applications are open (which they are currently closed) you will need to submit one and then have it approved by an administrator.

I have no ETA of when they will be opened.

Gives the roleplay its own subforum so you can keep all the threads in its own space. The owner and those the owner chooses have limited moderation abilities for the area, etc.
I thought I could just message a moderator and ask for one :<

Tinker Bell Tinker Bell What do you think of this?

Please also note that we are not accepting applications for HPs at this time. There will most likely be a site-side announcement when we start. Go ahead with your RP as is, though! Having an active, ongoing, and complex RP will definitely improve your chances of having your application accepted, once we open them up again.

I see. Any idea of when they may be reopened?
No idea whatsoever. As I said, there will probably be an announcement. You may want to read over the relevant threads in Site Questions & Information / News & Updates for more info. I don't want to derail your interest check.

Oops. Didn't see that.

No idea whatsoever. As I said, there will probably be an announcement. You may want to read over the relevant threads in Site Questions & Information / News & Updates for more info. I don't want to derail your interest check.
I see. Thank you. I'll keep a watch for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back