• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A very weird post apocalyptic Roleplay...

HL860 Laser Sniper

Mechanist's Raifu
Frozen Darkness is a post apocalyptic roleplay that is a little different from the others. The story so far is that a bio weapon zombifies south america, causing it to get nuked so hard, it's now gone and the world is in nuclear winter. North america got infected by bad luck, causing a large amount of americans to be infected before the cure, and a japanese doctor invented animal people.
It's a low quality RP, i know, but that's so other scrubby rpers like me aren't intimidated.
This is set in fantasy, because i see it as a little too different from the real world to count
Questions?
Check it out

Last edited:
I'd be interested as long as it is understood that I am very noobish and new to the site while I would like to play either a human or animal person if not the former :P

If accepted, I'll pm you my character info prior to posting it.

Thank you for your time! ^^

I'd be interested as long as it is understood that I am very noobish and new to the site while I would like to play either a human or animal person if not the former :P

If accepted, I'll pm you my character info prior to posting it.

Thank you for your time! ^^
It's alright. Please do use an animal person, and I can't wait to see your character!

updated interest check so it isnt shambled together through being tired and rushed. also this counts as a bump, even though it's still first page

I will play has long as I don't have to be a completely human character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back