• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A very specific Class of 09 search

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This interest check is extremely scuffed and very unbecoming of me, but I just finished playing Class of 09 (and Re-up!) and I am extremely hooked, like I don't know what can keep me going other than to write a rather endless story based on the game with a partner! To onlookers who do not have an idea of what Class of 09 is, I recommend switching off to other interest checks because the game is... rather hard to explain. It portrays itself as an anti-visual novel set in the 2009s, set in a public high school viewed from the lens of a highly problematic teenager. If you want to play it, please buy it on Steam because while it's not for everyone, it's honestly an amazing visual novel even with all the fucked-up parts included.
My idea for this RP is to have both of us plot a specific plot line, and we go with the flow! Just to make sure that all we write about will end up towards the ending to that plot line, we can use plot points and stuff--well we can discuss more if you're interested.

My yapping is over, and if you are interested in doing a Class of 09 spin-off RP with me, please keep reading!
--About Me--

he/him, 20, currently in college with usually lots of free time.
I like plotting and talking about the story, especially with the game still fresh in my mind.
I am a mirror-lit (semi-lit to advanced), but I tend to write a minimum of 300-400 words with no maximum.
I double and can play just about every character from Class of 09.
Ghost-friendly. Busy from life and can't get back to writing indefinitely? I don't mind, but telling me beforehand is appreciated.
I will write through Discord or PMs, but Discord is preferable to utilize Tupper and channel categories.
--Requirements--
PLEASE be 18+ and have played Class of 09!
Also enjoys plotting and writing with me. It's no fun when plotting is one sided you know!!
Can write a minimum of 200 words.
Can also double!
--NOTE--
I expect both of us to double, but as for story-line ideas, we can alternate between creating it! Like, one of us can take the lead in creating a storyline, while the other will help and share their ideas. Of course, this setup is alternate to ensure that one''s story won't be too much of a focus, and we can always abandon a story-line and create a new one if we feel like it.

If you're still interested, please hit me up with a private message and we can discuss the specifics there :> I hope you're also as deathly obsessed with writing this as me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back