• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

spry

An Awkward Mess
ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴀʀʀʏ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅᴏʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ.

Okay so I'm looking for at least 4 people for this group roleplay, we'll be mainly playing the characters listed bellow- thought we don't particularly need a Theo or Daphne it would be preferred. People will have to double up for whenever one of our characters has to interact with someone that's not on the role list.

The Main plot is that Harry Potter was sorted into Slytherin and made some very Slytherin friends. Contains Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, and Weasley bashing(except for the twins and maybe the oldest two sons). Whether or not we want Voldemort to be bad still can be discussed. I'm also open to having some sort of soulmate au going on, or having characters have creature blood.
Any ships will have to be discussed by the people who would be playing the character that's apart of the ship. (You also don't have to have the character you are playing end up with one of the main roles)
We'll also probably speed through the first few years.

I do NOT want this to be just focused around Harry, I want every character to be prominent. That's why I am also leaving a good portion of the plot to be discussed with everyone participating. Also please don't join if you know you won't be able to, or want to continue.

Roles:
Harry Potter - orbitalpudding
Draco Malfoy - Me/spry
Blaise Zabini -
Theodore Nott -
Pansy Parkinson -
Daphne Greengrass -​

Last edited:
I'd be willing to play Harry but just out of curiosity, do you ship drarry?

I'd be willing to play Harry but just out of curiosity, do you ship drarry?
Okay! And I in fact do ship Drarry. I actually happen to ship a lot of people together lmao. Are you wanting to claim Harry's role? I just want confirmation before I put your name next to his because you only said you'd be willing!

Okay! And I in fact do ship Drarry. I actually happen to ship a lot of people together lmao. Are you wanting to claim Harry's role? I just want confirmation before I put your name next to his because you only said you'd be willing!
yeah I'll claim harry! I'm a massive drarry shipper so it works out

ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴀʀʀʏ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅᴏʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ.

Okay so I'm looking for at least 4 people for this group roleplay, we'll be mainly playing the characters listed bellow- thought we don't particularly need a Theo or Daphne it would be preferred. People will have to double up for whenever one of our characters has to interact with someone that's not on the role list.

The Main plot is that Harry Potter was sorted into Slytherin and made some very Slytherin friends. Contains Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, and Weasley bashing(except for the twins and maybe the oldest two sons). Whether or not we want Voldemort to be bad still can be discussed. I'm also open to having some sort of soulmate au going on, or having characters have creature blood.
Any ships will have to be discussed by the people who would be playing the character that's apart of the ship. (You also don't have to have the character you are playing end up with one of the main roles)
We'll also probably speed through the first few years.

I do NOT want this to be just focused around Harry, I want every character to be prominent. That's why I am also leaving a good portion of the plot to be discussed with everyone participating. Also please don't join if you know you won't be able to, or want to continue.

Roles:
Harry Potter - orbitalpudding
Draco Malfoy - Me/spry
Blaise Zabini -
Theodore Nott -
Pansy Parkinson -
Daphne Greengrass -​
hey could i be blaise please ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back