• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Troubled Boarding School OOC

Sinnamon_Pie

Hot Dog for President
Far away and out of the sight of normal cities of modern age, children from grades 6th to 12th are sent here until they graduate! But why?! Why would I leave my child here for so long?

Because they're 'freaks of nature'...you said it yourself, ma.

---

YOU STUMBLED UPON A PORTAL SIGN! WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?
<-- School
Registration Office -->
<-- Bulletin Board
YOUR CURRENT LOCATION: Cafe​

---
OOC page is open for discussion! Please tag those you're talking to if your message is directed! We can discuss any plot arcs here before the RP starts! Actually...please do discuss plot arcs on here! Ask questions and all that jazz. Be friendly!!

Last edited:
I was thinking of nothing crazy. Character introductions and interactions with your average school happenings. Maybe throw in a few odd events to spice it up until we get to the second arc.

I was thinking about the exact same thing. Usually the first arc isn't full of wild things unless it's all about character introduction in some sort of way.

Another thing, would it be alright if I asked you guys to take a look at this roleplay that needs members? Everybody kind of abandoned it except for me and one other, and I stink at one-on-ones.

Heyyy! This roleplay looks really interesting! I'm thinking of joining with 2-3 teachers(maybe one student if that's okay with you) to help out, I'll create the characters by tomorrow. I'll hope this will help out! :)

Uh, my charger isn't working and I'm at 11%, kinda panicking right now and this is very unfortunate timing and I just started writing out the message. Fingers crossed I get it finished in time
Alright nevermind I figured out a way to charge it without the charger after extensive amounts of research.
Sorry took so long, I had to do a work in between making my message. I'm 2-5 sentences to completing, I'm going to continue it in 4 hours, I'll be done really soon.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for not responding any sooner, everybody! The RP can now officially begin to a more introductory stage, go ahead and write your posts

OH and what are the dorms like? Can we decorate and design our characters' bedrooms and do they share the room with other people? ( Want to make sure before I put the pictures in my character sheet )
Also, what are the limitations of the rooms?

Last edited:
Oh! I should've posted all of that! Uhmmm, I guess I'll make another page for everyone to back to for reference with all school information! I apologize, I completely forgot!

To answer all questions as to now:

1. The school is Troubled Reef Academy, named after the Troubled Reef island it takes place on!

2. Dorms are all sorts of houses that all students and staff are assigned to, all can volunteer to take a spot in a dorm they can fit in. Every dorm is unique, and mostly house up to 4 students, holding 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchenette, and a large living room.

Every student can personalize their dorm, with all freedom to their bedroom especially! To add in something as a painting or a small decoration is truly fine anywhere in the dorm, but any major changes to anywhere outside of a person's bedroom will have to be voted on by all members of the dorm. Nothing such as drugs and any mature objects can be anywhere in the dorm.

Usually, there is an attempt at having any of age characters in all dorms, especially in dorms with any students below the grade of 9. Staff CAN have their own dorm if needed or wanted, but staff can also be in a dorm with students as well. And due to safety precautions, the dorms are split by gender. Each dorm has a unique door color as well as number. We can all discuss rooming after I create the page!

Dorms split by gender.... Assigned gender at birth, or identity, 'Cause I don't know where Sam would room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back