• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐€ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I can't wait to start! If anyone wants to do some plotting hmu! Adil will need sources for his piece!

Yooo! Just popping in to say hey. Iโ€™ll probably have Sid done by tomorrow or Sunday.

Hi new friends!

My girl Robin is underway~
I used to roleplay all the time several years ago and I'm just getting back into it. If Robin is accepted, this will be my first roleplay since hiatus! I'm really excited and I hope I get to join you all!! <3:bishiesparklesr:

ohhh everyone's characters look amazing.

fleshed out Lexi's character a lot more if anyone wants to chat plotting. shes a bit of a weirdo tho lol

63904312.jpg

ok I finally finished her... ||orz

I wrote so much for her history @_@;; but I'm all done and ready to plot!!

Howdy! I'm still working on my bio but a bit behind due to dealing with hella allergies. I was wondering if I could have a small extension to finish? Just another day, so I'd post by the 18th.

the way i just saw the ooc
heeeeey shawties

hey yโ€™all, reminder that characters are due by midnight on tuesday, PST! make sure to finish your sheets before then & if you need a small extension donโ€™t hesitate to ask.
unfortunately iโ€™ve been delayed so my own are a bit behindโ€”but there are so many good looking characters so far & i cant wait to read them !!

SID IS FINISHED. please tell me that I made the deadline. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
youโ€™re totally fine!! the period doesnโ€™t end until tonight at midnight (:

5AB35843-73AC-4338-8A60-44D85D032D5B.jpeg

ratatata ratatatata
just popping in to say hi to everyone!!

โ€ฆ.and to also express that i couldnโ€™t decide between dilfs and am now suffering to bring in both :3

hey yโ€™all, reminder that characters are due by midnight on tuesday, PST! make sure to finish your sheets before then & if you need a small extension donโ€™t hesitate to ask.
unfortunately iโ€™ve been delayed so my own are a bit behindโ€”but there are so many good looking characters so far & i cant wait to read them !!
aaaaaa i also have finals this week so would it be possible to get an extension for thursday??

View attachment 977523

ratatata ratatatata
just popping in to say hi to everyone!!

โ€ฆ.and to also express that i couldnโ€™t decide between dilfs and am now suffering to bring in both :3

aaaaaa i also have finals this week so would it be possible to get an extension for thursday??
Don't pee on the floor... use the commodore !!

also, as for an extension, not a big dealio !! i'm so intrigued by the dilfs oml

me reading everyone's character sheets, getting hype for monsters vs The Gaysโ„ข

shaq-shimmy.gif

hi!! i just got out of class, so iโ€™ll be finishing clarice soon/fixing up a few things, but just to be safe, may i have an extension for tomorrow?

hi!! i just got out of class, so iโ€™ll be finishing clarice soon/fixing up a few things, but just to be safe, may i have an extension for tomorrow?
yeah! that's totally cool (:

kicks back
Marie is finally, finally, done with. I both love her and loathe her so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back