• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐€ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โ€” ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ.

livingdead

miss world โ˜†
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

town called malice

the jam

overview.

W

olfhorn Creek, Virginia, November 1994. The secluded little town is no more to its tightly-knit population than it is a mildly scenic stop to those on their way to a greater destination. Itโ€™s awfully vacant and a forgotten, listless town situated smack-dab in the middle of nowhere as far as anyoneโ€™s concernedโ€”itโ€™s also home to terrifying creatures that live in the shadows.

Itโ€™s uncertain exactly when it started, but the first disappearances can be traced back to a few monthโ€™s prior. Whether they wandered too deep into the woods and were never seen since, or the townโ€™s vastness compelled them to desire more on their own, people have gone missing left and right leaving their life and all their belongings behindโ€”and it hasnโ€™t ended. The people of Wolfhorn Creek have began to vanish under strange circumstances, and only few believe they have the answer. While some believe these people have been murdered, others will say the town itself is haunted. Wolfhorn Creek is no stranger to the unexplainable and the story-worthy, but nothing this unusual has ever occurred. These things just donโ€™t happen there, not to the knowledge of those who live there. The resulting curfew and the eventual departure of many of its residents leaves Wolfhorn Creek quieter than its ever been. Since then, itโ€™s left what was once a peaceful community to become a rumored cursed town, where itโ€™s as deadly silent as a ghost town after dusk.

Those who have survived claim to have seen the monsters that live in the woods. What else would explain the demise of Wolfhorn Creek?

Theyโ€™ve seen monsters, and theyโ€™re just as certain they werenโ€™t dreaming. Whether it be at the foot of their bed, in their own backyard, or hiding in the woods, theyโ€™ve narrowly escaped from the ravenous jaws of a monster. Whatโ€™s more, theyโ€™re not alone.

Now itโ€™s time to find out where theyโ€™re coming from, and how to stop them. Now itโ€™s time to fight back.

โ€ฆ

hello! my nameโ€™s ash, iโ€™ve had an idea stuck in my head for a while, so jo ( demonology demonology ) and i decided to expand upon it. if youโ€™re interested, let us know and feel free to ask us any questions once youโ€™ve read everything!

intro

lore

rules

a town called malice

where nightmares
begin

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

5-10

lore

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Oooh, I'm an absolute sucker for small town horror, and the aesthetic of this is so cool!

Wait oh my god someone tell me where it is, I canโ€™t find it
here is the link too for convenience!

Okay thank you so much, also can I have two ocs? I wanted to make twins. Though if I canโ€™t itโ€™s fine, just wanted conformation first.

I'm interested! Are you still accepting characters?

Oh yes quick question, when will we start the actual rp? When everyone has their desired oc(s) made right?

I'd love to make a character, is there any way we can use the coding you used in your character outline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back