Other A totally legit pie chart of the entire populi of RPN

ftfy

Js5Qqd8.png

I haven't seen any reason to consider you as such, but as a wise man once said. There's an edgy fourteen year old in us all.

I'm just saying if I'd HAVE to confess to one of these, then that'd definitely be me. No neckbeard, so that's a no-no. I know like two kpop songs, so that's no good either. I'm not a Librarian either. Or a Libertarian for that matter. See, I'm even considering typos. And I'm not introverted as stated before. So I think the edgelord category is definitely where it's at. Hell, look at my artsy-ass avatar, I mean, this is the pastel/tumblr edginess. It's like the post-Reaper-edginess.

I'm just saying if I'd HAVE to confess to one of these, then that'd definitely be me. No neckbeard, so that's a no-no. I know like two kpop songs, so that's no good either. I'm not a Librarian either. Or a Libertarian for that matter. See, I'm even considering typos. And I'm not introverted as stated before. So I think the edgelord category is definitely where it's at. Hell, look at my artsy-ass avatar, I mean, this is the pastel/tumblr edginess. It's like the post-Reaper-edginess.

Mayhaps you're one of the mythical normal functioning humans.

Pffft, Nah.

What! I couldn't grow a beard if I tried to! And I'm not sure if listening to music, wearing black, painting my nails black with pretty little sparkles sometimes, or including strong emotions/ death in most RP's makes me edgy. I don't know much about Kpop and I don't have as much time to read except for on the Internet or reading about how to garden these days, and I am so not introverted. So... what am I exactly?

What! I couldn't grow a beard if I tried to! And I'm not sure if listening to music, wearing black, painting my nails black with pretty little sparkles sometimes, or including strong emotions/ death in most RP's makes me edgy. I don't know much about Kpop and I don't have as much time to read except for on the Internet or reading about how to garden these days, and I am so not introverted. So... what am I exactly?
Sane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back