• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Tale Of Two Tails

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
Tori's legs were killing her right now. What she wouldn't give to sit down at the edge of a lake and dip her feet in. Sadly, there was no lake around here, but just as she was dreaming about this, she heard the faint sound of rushing water. She stood still and told Eden to wait, as she discerned the nearby cave as the source of the rushing sound. Grinning, she took Eden's hand and pulled her towards the cave. "I hear water in there! if there's like, an underground stream in there or something that'd be so cool!"

All but running with her girlfriend's hand like a small child excitedly trying to show one of their parents something, she rushed into the cave blindly, chasing that water sound. She smiled widely when she found it, breathing heavily from the distance she had to travel. Then, the shimmering in her eyes grew wider. "Umm, Eden.... is it just me, or is that water.... glowing?" After a pause, she then turned to her and said "Wanna jump in? I bet it feels really good!" Tori was already removing her backpack and other unnecessary garments in preparation for the dive.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Eden wasn’t one to do much hiking, so as Tori dragged her up the hills and down hidden deer trails where she was sure they were going to get lost. Now they stood in a small clearing, the woman trying to catch her breath with a groan, the achs she was beginning to feel notifying her of how out of shape she was despite being rather thin. “Can we slow it down…” She tried to ask but the woman wasn’t answered as her girlfriend saw the mouth of a cave and instantly took hold of her hand and began to drag her through the mouth of the natural structure.

It didn’t take long for them to reach the bottom, the soft gurgle of flowing water soon filling her ears as it bounced off of the sides of the cave. Eden pushed a bit of her hair out of the way, soon getting a good look at the water, it causing a small frown to appear. “I don’t think we should be swimming in anything unfamiliar. “ She stated, not able to take her eyes off the sight. “Especially if it's glowing… who knows, it could be radioactive and I’m pretty sure you didn’t bring a geiger counter along with you.”

But, as always, her logical protests were ignored as Tori did want her to ‘loose up’ and ‘live a little.’ Hell, she felt she was already living by going out on a hiking trip of all things, but apparently that wasn’t enough for the other woman.

That’s most likely why they got along so well.

The two had been best friends for as long as they could remember, their parents close friends of one another so it wasn’t a surprise each waking moment was spent with each other by their side. But only recently, as of a few months ago, did they soon realise that the friendship was a bit deeper than the two anticipated, it only being a slight surprise to themselves and later their parents as they announced they were officially dating. It was a good thing they were both out of college and able to rent an apartment together, but not so much that work ate up most of the couple’s free time.

But why Tori wanted to spend one of the few days off they got hiking was beyond her.

Still, she would rather spend time with her than do anything else. That was certain.

As her date began to remove her backpack, socks and shoes, and whatever else that might be damaged upon getting wet, Eden neared the water’s edge wearily. Peering into its glowing surface, it began to give off an… odd feeling. As if drawing her to the water, forcing her in. Now convinced this wasn’t right, she was about to continue protesting but that wasn’t possible due to how Tori, by this point, had already slipped into the water.

With a soft sigh, she began to set her things down while checking the time on her phone. 1:04 PM. Still didn’t have to be back for awhile yet, so they could spent a bit of time here she supposed.

After she had removed everything necessary, she hesitantly slide into the water, it being refreshingly but not shockingly cold. Comfortable. “If we get some type of rare disease from this…” The woman mutters “I’m blaming you.”

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon

Tori made sure to wiggle her hips a little as she stepped down into the water, as if to entice her lover to come closer. In truth, she always overestimated the effect her advances truly had on Eden, one of the side effects of her rather large ego. Of course, she believed her gyrations as she stepped down were the reason behind Eden joining her once she reluctantly did. She smiled at her reassuringly, then waded right up to Eden in the water, grasping her hand underwater as she then spoke encouraging words. Or at leats, what passed for encouraging words in her book.

"Oh, don't be such a baby... it feels good, kinda tingly to you too right? If if it harmful in any way it'd like, sting or burn or something right? I don't know what this is but it's really cool. Actually..." In a moment of inspiration, Tori took out of the plastic bottles she kept in her backpack to put drinking water in and scooped up some of the strange glowing water. "A little souvenir. A bet it'll blow everyone's minds."

She put it back into her backpack, which she'd set down at teh edge of the pond, with a grin on her face, the faint bluish-white glow of the liquid inside disappearing into her backback once she closed it. She then turned back around and waded as close to her lover as she possibly could and looked her in the eyes. This was partly a ploy to distract her from her anxiety about this cave.

Tori was always like this, more or less. Excitable, spontaneous and sort of pushy. She was pretty sure that if it weren't for her, Eden would've turned out to be a recluse of sorts. They both knew that she wouldn't have much of a social life if it wasn't for her, partly on account that she'd met quite a few friends due to Tori dragging her out into public and partly because Tori was the vast majority of Eden's social life on her own. She gave Eden her space when she could tell she really needed it, but frequently took her out like this to try and break her out of her shell ever since about two years before they started dating. It hadn't worked all that well, honestly, the girl only receding further intit after most trips. It didn't stop Tori from trying though, of course. This was something she tried as an experiment, taking her out of her physical comfort zone rather than her social one.

The look she then gave Eden was one she'd seen many times before, a mischievous grin and a passionate look in her eyes. For greater effect, Tori ran a hand down Eden's cheek as well. "Y'know... all this walking and being alone with you has made me feel a type of way... it'd be a funny story to tell if we did it here, huh?" She edged her lips closer to Eden's, descending like a vulture. If they did this now, it would be wise to start heading back afterward, if they wanted to get home before it got super dark.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
Eden was a bit too wound up to give into her girlfriend's horny nature.

Right now at least.

So it wasn't a surprise when she past her a vaguely uncomfortable glance and gently pushed her back, not wanting to strain herself even more after the hike and possibly ingest some of the water. If it was glowing, it still wasn't a good sign. "Not here..." The woman mumbled, her eyes drawn to the small river's surface as a strange look passed over her face. The water's odd feeling an grown, leaving her to believe that it was no longer just her imagination and it actually having an effect upon her. It was calming somehow, alluring. Trying to coax her to swim further down the stream, although she struggled to resist with a quick shake of her head.

It most likely wasn't real.., Tori most likely wasn't feeling anything of the sort. Most likely just her strained mind making up fantasies due to how fatigued it and her body was.

Still, she moved in a bit further, a small cry escaping her lips as it suddenly became much deeper than she expected, sinking from her waist to fully submerged. Somewhat embarrassed by this, she resurfaced and rid her mouth of whatever fluids had gotten in, moving back to where she had stood before whilst grumbling about how she was soaking wet.

Tori met her lover's eyes and immediately felt rather guilty about her advances. She had a tendency to forget to be careful with her, and felt like she was an awful girlfriend at times, these being one of said times. Tori nodded and stepped back to cease her advances, the look in her eyes apologetic and equally worried. "Okay... I'm sorry," she said in reply, deep sincerity within her voice. She ceased her previous enthusiasm to allow Eden to collect herself.

As her arousal calmed slightly in light of her lover's lack of the right mood to sate it right now, Tori finally began to notice just how... odd the water she was currently standing in felt. It truly was otherworldly. She swore she could nearly feel it tugging at her to sink deeper into it. Easily compelled by it, she sat down where she had stood, the water going all the way to her neck. Only then, looking over at Eden again, did Tori realize that her lover was also likely receiving the same compulsion. It was unlike her to try to swim deeper. "Hey Eden, whatcha-" before she could finish her casual sentence with the word 'doing', she let out a gasp as she suddenly witnessed Eden sinking all the way into the water, as if dropping off of some underwater cliff. "Eden!" She called out as she made a mad dash for the woman, submerging herself as well. To her relief (and equal chagrin, honestly) Eden surface that very moment.

Looking downwards ashamedly for a moment, Tori then decided that the pair had had enough of this place. Seeing as Eden had just done something both dangerous and utterly unlike her, it was time to leave. Sighing, she said something that probably shocked Eden a bit. "Want to head back early? I can tell you're exhausted.... besides, I think you were right about this place... the water feels like its.... affecting my brain somehow, I guess. I'm probably just crazy though. C'mon, let's go."

As was custom for the pair by now, Tori once again took her girlfriend by the arm to lead her somewhere. In this case, however, it was somewhere she probably wanted to go. Tori found herself hesitating as she began to leave the cave however, having half a mind to jump back into the water. What the hell is in that water?" She asked under her breath, expecting no answer as she walked hand in hand with Eden back to her care. Tori drove them the whole way home instead of taking turns with Eden as the pair usually did on any kind of trip, letting Eden take a nap in the back if she so pleased and generally take a load off. The whole way home, Tori couldn't shake this wierd ominous feeling in her gut. Her body almost felt.... different somehow, after that little swim. She shivered as she thought about this.

Finally, the girls made it home and Tori soon crashed on the bed after giving Eden a hug and another apology. She grinned as she thought to drag Eden into the shower with her tomorrow morning in order to catch up on the fun they'd missed out earlier. It was usually pretty common for Eden to be just about as horny in the morning if Tori was as well. It was a plan then, and sure enough, once Tori had woken the next morning, she began the rather arduous process of getting a sleepy Eden out of bed, and walking her to the bathrooom.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

The rest she had gotten in the backseat of the vehicle was meager, collapsing into bed alongside her girlfriend and quickly passing out. Morning however came way too quickly, but with it still being another one of their days off... they were able to sleep in until Eden woke enough to realize that she felt absolutely awful. Her head was swimming as nausea tore at her stomach, she even ignored Tori's greetings and suggestive invitation for moving towards the bathroom, even more stiff and sore than she had imaged she could've been the day before.

Shuffling into the bathroom and turning on the light, the woman groaned and pushed her hair out of her face as she squinted and turned on the water to the bathtub, hoping that this would help wake her up. Once the water was warm, she allowed the tub to fill, not really paying the door any attention.

Tori watched her girlfriend simply leave the bedroom with a slightly annoyed look on her freackled face at first. This soon morphed into a grin, however, as she thought of the perfect way to get back for being ignored. Eden entered the bathroom, meaning she was probably going to draw a bath for herself, likely too fatigued to remember that the glowing stream within the cave in the woods was not even close to the first time Tori had dunked her into the water like that. There was little Tori loved to do more than get Eden wet, after all (in both senses of the word).

Getting out of bed was more of a hassle than Tori was expecting it to be, not realizing the extent of her own fatigue until she stood up and felt rather awful. She didn't let it get in the way of her plan however, even as she rubbed her temples a bit as she tiptoed towards the bathroom.

Peeking in stealthily, she grinned a little more, the sight of her girlfriend's behind waking her up a little more in her quite sexually frustrated state. Shaking off these impure thoughts, she tiptoed into the room, her heart beating faster and faster. Tori was a thrillseeker of sorts, another part of the "opposites attract" dynamic she had going with Eden. It was not long before she was right behind her girlfriend, and giving her a gentle push that was just enough to send the unaware woman straight into the bathtub. Tori giggled. "Sorry but, wet's a good look for you! And you were ignoring me..." she fake-pouted, clearly not really all that sorry. Suddenly, something happened before Tori's eyes that blew her mind...

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Normally, waking someone up with a splash of water is extremely effective.

But not THIS effective.

As soon as she fell face first into the tub with a small cry, it took Eden a moment to right herself before standing, soaking wet. A small smile played on her lips that was nearly snuffed by the annoyance she felt. "I wasn't igno-" She was about to respond but was soon cut off as a foreign pain torn down her spine. "Fuck...' She mumbled. "Are you sure you didn't push me harder?" It then returned with much more force, causing her eyes to widen as her breath caught in her throat. "Here, help me out." She asked, extending a hand towards her girlfriend. But she couldn't grab it in time before she apparently lost her balance. Landing in the water with a softer splash than the last time, she cussed one more as a numbness spread throughout her lower body. But flipping onto her back... she saw something that she didn't expect.

Raising a hand to her mouth, she let out a mixture of a high-pitched scream and wail, her eyes unable to be taken from the sight. In replace of her legs was now a much longer fish tail.

It took her a moment to try and process this, half expecting her fatigued self to wake up lying beside her girlfriend, able to mull over the strange dream. But unfortunately, something told her that this was very much real. "Tell me you're seeing this..." She breathed, searching to find a small bit of comfort in a possible mental break.

Tori grinned back at her lover, only to drop her head slightly and look apologetic when she realized she'd jumped to conclusions yet again. Eden hated that, and it seemed as though Tori was in for another lecture until suddenly, Eden froze up, seeming to be in sudden, intense pain. "Wh-what's wrong? No, I made sure to be gentle!" Tori watched on in horror as her girlfriend doubled over due to the pain, already reaching for her hand as Eden outstretched hers, Tori nodding at her words. Tori suspected that it was really bad back cramps from yesterday's hike or something like that.

How wrong she was.

A sequence of worrying and equally shocking sights were then witnessed by Tori , seemingly all at once as Tori experienced them like a blur. First, Eden's legs seemed to give out from under her. Second, said legs began to.... change, for lack of a better term.

Tori gasped a long, shocked gasp as she saw the metamorphosis of sorts occur before her eyes. “H-holy shit…” she said under her breath in an utterly flabbergasted tone. As her girlfriend turned over and witnessed what had just replaced her legs herself, Tori just continued to stare at her in disbelief.

At Eden’s question, Tori nodded slowly, her eyes still carrying a blank look in them. “O-okay…. I don’t know what’s going on but… wait a minute…” Tori then suddenly had one of her sudden, crazy, illogical ideas that somehow worked sometimes. “I’m going to lift you out of there. If submerging your legs in the water caused it…. Maybe the opposite will reverse it? I think it's worth a try.”

Tori’s shock was now masked over by a gentle curiosity as she reached down into the water and cradled her hands around her girlfriend’s underside as if she was a carrying her bride. She’d be able to do that for real someday, whenever the government got around to legalized gay marriage, she thought. Refocusing, she began to life Eden out of the water.

Only, her new larger body was heavier than Tori anticipated, and she scream as she fell backwards with Eden on top of her.

“Owww…. Are you alright?” She asked concernedly, before she suddenly realized that Eden was beginning to feel lighter. She looked down at her girlfriend’s new tail curiously.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Eden was somewhat glad that she wasn't going insane, but that still didn't remedy the fact that she was part fish. As Tori came up with her idea that the transformation could be reversed, she was about to protest to being lifting out when she went about it anyway, clearly not prepared for the added weight from the fin. Landing on top of her, she groaned and pushed herself off, her legs not returning even out of the water. Now lying still soaking wet on the floor of their bathroom, Tori splashed with a decent bit of water in the process, she nodded. "If being something that shouldn't exist counts as alright..." She grumbled, her mind soon thinking back to the cave and the glowing water. Could that be the reason? But if it were... would Tori have the same problem?

With a glance at the humungous fish tail that had appeared just moments ago in place of Eden's legs, Tori groaned in frustration as she sat du on the floor. "Great, now I've got a fish out of water on my hands... I really thought that would work... though honestly, your tail is really beautiful... it suits you." She smiled a bit, always one to say any flirty comments that come to her mind, no matter what's going down around her. "Aaanway, it's great that you're- Ah! What the-"

All of a sudden, Tori felt an excruciating pain shoot up her legs, causing her to collapse upon the ground. Grabbing at her thighs with her hand whilst her eyes were shut tightly due the the pain, she gasped. "Oh, shit.... don't tell me!" She forced her eyes open to see that, indeed, she was growing a tail too. "Shit...." it was a bright pinkish-red, fitting with her features just as well as Eden's vibrant blue tail did for the woman in question.

After the pain subsided, she sighed. "I'm... really sorry about the cave thing Eden, assuming it got us into this mess... I should've listened...." Scooting across the floor awkwardly, she embraced her girlfriend, a gesture of love and seeking comfort rather than anything with ulterior motives behind it, a rarity for her in all honesty.

"So..." she then continued after a bit of silence passed. "What do you suggest we do now? I.. assume we're just stuck like this now.... unless like, the water drying up will give us our legs back but I doubt it.... still... I think I can just reach those towels over there if you wanna try." Tori was the kind of girl to take any action she could possibly think of taking, no matter how odd and no matter how little it seemed like it'd help before she gave up in trying to solve any sort of problem she faced. As such, she separated from her girlfriend and then decided, "Y'know... I'll just do it."

Scooting across the floor, she just barely managed to grab all four towels off the rack nearby, two for each girl so that they both always had a fresh one available, then started to mop up the floor, and then, after scooting herself onto the towel so she wasn't touching the water below it, she used another to dry her legs, er, fin, off as best as she could. "If this doesn't work on me I won't make you mop anything up yourself, this is probably my fault anyway."

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
As if it couldn't get any worse... it did.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes as she complemented the color of her tail, visibly blushing slightly as she said this (it being something she never thought would come out of her lover's mouth) she soon sat up somewhat, propped up via her elbows as Tori began to bend over clearly in pain. "Fuck..." She groaned, keeping her weight on one arm while running a hand down her face. Once she was able to look upon her girlfriend again, a pink tail to contrast her blue one was in place of the woman's legs.

"Its not you're fault." She sighed as she was embraced, she woman clearly feeling more than guilty about the situation. Truth be told, it wasn't either of them that had done this, but the strange ass water that had... turned them somehow. The fact that this was still real was enough to push Eden over the edge but the fact that it was possibly still a dream AND that her best friend and lover was involved with her was keeping her from flipping her shit... yet.

The thought of being stuck like this, however, slowly was processed by her overwhelmed mind, it soon causing her to visibly pale, a clear look of terror spread across her face. They couldn't be stuck like this... how would they function? Giving her head a brief shake to try and rid it of the various 'what if' scenarios that began to flood in, she only nodded as she gave her suggestion before doing it herself. So she simply watched as she struggled over to where the towels were hung, handing her two of them while she began to clean up the floor. Saying that since it was her fault Eden wouldn't have to do any of the work if they were indeed stuck like this. Not all to ready to have her work on this herself, she used one of her towels to mop up the tile around her before sitting on it and using the other to gently drying her tail off, now being able to feel the appendage and possibly move it although sh was too scared to try.

It didn't take long before it felt almost painful for it to be dry, but then ever so slowly, the fin began to revert. It was morbid to watch and felt even worse. Scales slowly receding into her skin, the tail slowly shortening and separating into legs. She had to grip the cloth tightly, her knuckles white due to the discomfort but soon enough it faded, only leaving her with a 'pins and needles' feeling within her limbs as if she had sat on them for too long.

The relief that washed over her face was immense. She falling onto her back with a groan, closing her eyes. How was any of this possible exactly? "Where'd you place your backpack?" Eden would finally ask, sitting up somewhat. Knowing that Tori had collected some of the water.

After retrieving the bottle and returning to the bathroom, glad to see that her lover had gotten her legs back as well, she examined the rather large plastic container of the glowing substance, it not only emitting a faint light, but a warmth as well. Looking into it, it was hypnotic almost. Causing her to stare at it blankly for a few moments before giving her head a quick shake and blinking while she held it out for her to see. "This was the cause... but why..." she muttered, half to herself, glancing back at the now reasonably full tub of warm water, more curious than frightened than she had been earlier, mainly because she knew they weren't stuck in that sate.

But what about becoming human again?

Smiling mischievously at Eden's blush, Tori took the priceless expression in with her eyes until the sudden pain in her legs no longer allowed her to, the woman instead looking down with horror as her legs melded together before her eyes and grew a reflective, scaly, pinkish-red coating over them, her feet morphing into a large, angular fin to top off this impossible transformation.

As she then held her raven-haired lover in this moment of utter confusion and overwhelming fear, she smiled slightly and felt a wave of comfort calming her down as she heard Eden's words. This change in mind states allowed for the redhead to think of her plan to hopefully reverse these odd transformations, and subsequently act on it.

Tori looked over towards her lover and found herself smiling warmly as she saw her mopping up the mess as well, despite her self-punishing words. She should've known there was no stopping the woman from helping her out with problems of this nature... yet another reason why they got along so well. They were opposites in some ways, but the ways they acted that the other enjoyed were more than enough to keep them together for most of their lives thus far, and more recently, feel a connection with each other that ran deeper than friendship. Tori smiled and shook her head as she recounted many memories of the two getting in trouble together at school, and getting through tough times together. "Y'know.... out of all the shit we've been through together, this takes the goddamn cake as the strangest." 'And possibly the most life-ruining' she thought, not voicing those particular words so as to help Eden stay as positive as one could be in her situation.

When Eden was done, Tori found herself stopping her own drying efforts and staring slack-jawed at her girlfriend's reverse transformation, only to look away from the horrifying sight and flinch at the vocalizations of discomfort she heard Eden utter. When the pained noises ceased, Tori looked upon her lover again, and a relief mirroring that of Eden's washed over the redhead's face. "Oh thank god..." Tori breathed, then smirking as she somehow thought of another flirty comment to add despite the situation. "If I never saw those legs of yours again I don't know how I'd go on," she said, winking for effect afterward.

At Eden's question, Tori raised an eyebrow in confusion before remembering the bottle of that strange water she'd been carrying in her backpack all this time. "I think I just tossed it down next to the bed and passed out last night," she admitted, watching Eden exit the room before she redoubled her previous tail-drying efforts, hoping to whatever higher power was watching that her tail would begin to revert too. Thankfully, once she was totally dry, it did, but it was excruciatingly painful just as she feared. 'Great, do I really have to go through this during and after every shower I take now? And swimming at the rec center is out of the question now...' she sighed. What the hell were they going to do about this?

"I have no idea..." Tori replied just as quietly as Eden returned with the bottle, the pair of them staring into it quizzically. Then, Tori stood up, a little shakily due to her recent metamorphosis, and approached Eden. "I feel like we should just try to live normally for the tiem being.... it'll be hard, yeah, but, all we'd really have to do is make like, twice as much time for showers and shit to account for... whatever the hell goes on when we bathe now. I just really hope there's no other side effects.... let's just, try to enjoy the rest of the day, okay?" Tori smiled. The rather passionate look in her eyes clearly signaled to Eden what Tori had in mind for a way to pass the time today, but in light of these odd happenings she wasn't going to make any more advances. If Eden was in the mood too, it would happen. "Let's just try to get our minds off of it for now, 'kay?" Tori said, smiling, whilst gently taking the bottle away from her lover and setting it on the nearby bathroom sink.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

As Tori set the bottle on the sink and told her that they should try and take their minds off of it for now, Eden turned and gave her lover a wide look of disbelief. "You do realize-" She responded anxiously. "That we're not something that shouldn't possibly exist, and you just want to get it off of our minds?!"

It was apparent the gravity of the situation had finally sunken in. It wasn't uncommon for her to act out like this, the woman known for not taking rather large thing all that well. Leaning back onto the counter, her breathing having increased slightly, the woman looked a bit unfocused and sick. Her skin having taken on a similar pale shade when her girlfriend had mentioned the possibility of not being able to walk again. "How are you so calm about no longer being human..." She mumbled, not meeting the other woman's eyes.

Tori frowned as she saw the look of disbelief on her girlfriend's face. Tori had always responded to the worst of life's situations in such a gung-ho, calm, and positive manner, at least until there truly seemed to be nothing she could do. This was another way in which her personality complimented Eden's and kept the pair falling in love with each other every day. Calmly, she listened to everything hse had to say, simply standing there and allowing her girlfriend's hysterical mumbling to pour from her mouth.

Once she had finished, Tori acted while the time was ripe, as she always did. She stepped closer to her girlfriend and looked her in the eyes. "Eden.... I know this is really shitty, and believe me, I'd be panicking too if I felt we couldn't still live normal lives like this, with some careful planning and such. Remember, Eden..."

All of a sudden, Tori quickly kissed her girlfriend right on the lips, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around the back of Eden's neck. Pulling back after a few seconds, arms still around her as she looked into her eyes, she spoke. "There's nothing the world's thrown at us yet that we couldn't handle together. This is definitely the wierdest thing it's thrown at us... but we've got this." Tori smiled, and kissed her once again for good measure. As she pulled back this time, she waited for a response. A good kiss and some encouraging words from Tori usually calmed Eden down, no matter how severe her emotional state beforehand.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

As Tori pressed her lips up against hers and held the kiss our for a few moments, she was pulled out of her state of frantic worry and back to the present. Her lips pulled taught she still kept her gaze away from her girlfriend's, feeling a bit stupid for possibly overreacting but also still a bit worried for not reacting enough.

What a paradox.

As she spoke to her and finished her second kiss, Eden leaned forward and embraced her. Holding her tight.

They stood like this for a while longer until she finally got a hold of herself, mentally at least, enough to release and give a small, weak, but persistent smile.

After this they spent a bit of time cleaning up the rest of the bathroom, making sure to keep the wet areas of the towels away as they were discarded. But as they worked, the woman couldn't help but keep looking towards the still full bathtub. Wondering. The initial shock had been enough to cause the situation to pass by in a matter of minutes. Seconds even. But now that worry and fear was being replaced by a sheer curiosity that was more than overwhelming. Even to the point where when the finally finished straightening up the bathroom and shut off the light, collapsing onto their bed. With a quick glance at the clock, she could see that it was only 10: 45 AM. Good.

"Tori..." She began thoughtfully, her tone more eager than before. "Since we still have this entire day to ourselves... would you..." She was hesitant in saying this, that was for sure. "...want to go down to the beach?" They lived not far from the ocean, it being a short five minute walk from their front door.

Tori had also had the edge taken off due to the kisses, partly because she could feel the tenseness in Eden's body giving way to a more relaxed state of being as their lips were pressed together. It was not uncommon for Tori to kiss her when she was panicking like she had been, but she was honestly amazed that, despite the fucked up situation the pair of women found themselves in, it still worked this time around, to an extent. Tori could still definitely see a fair bit of worry in her girlfriend's eyes, but didn't doubt that Eden saw the same looking into her eyes. Tori was only keeping her misgivings about the couple's curse of sorts at bay for Eden's benefit. It's not as if they weren't there in the first place by any means.

Tori then found herself standing there, arms tightly encircling Eden's back, the time flying by as she focused on the feeling of her warmth and closeness and of her breath against her chest, the sound of her breathing, the sound of dripping water nearby, simply everything about this moment. Tori always tried her best to live in and savor the moment whenever she ha a quiet, special moment with Eden like this, ever since she realized she had feelings for her life-long best friend.

As Eden smiled, Tori smiled back wider, as that was how happy seeing her lover smile, just that one sight by itself, made her feel.

As the pair cleaned their bathroom up after themselves, Tori felt it too. The water, seeming to call for her. Several times, she noticed out of the corner of her eye that Eden was glancing over at the tub just as she was every few moments. It was odd. She hadn't felt that before she had the water splashed over her, yet whatever had made the tail grow was already in place within her then.

Back in their bedroom, Tori collapsed on the bed with her. 'Maybe she'd be in the mood now,' she thought hopefully, that horny feeling still just as present within her as it had been since yesterday. However, Eden was the first to speak, and as Tori turned to listen to what she had to say, her eyes widened more and more every moment, not feeling like those words were the sorts of things Eden would ever say in a million years, no matter what. However, it seemed that the allure of the water was calling her as well, and at that moment Tori realized that she, too, had been thinking dreamily about diving beneath the ocean just about all day long. She opened her mouth to say yes before she even thoought about it, in fact, but caught herself just before she uttered the word.

"W-well..." Tori said, trying to think rationally about it despite how absolutely perfect the idea of diving beneath the waves offshore, her lover by her side, felt right now. "We.... would have to ensure that absolutely NO ONE sees us," she said sternly, "but.... I really do want to feel what it's like. Do you think we can breathe underwater too?" Her excitement for exploring the questions that came her her mind had once again overwhelmed her. "Let's go, I suppose. It's a weekday so I doubt anyone would be down there right now." Tori smiled, then leaned in close. "Maybe we could also work in a bit of a romp on the beach, hmm?" She wasn't about to give up on her advances any time soon, that was for sure. Regardless, the pair readied themselves to go down to the beach, and Tori drove them over there.

Once there, the pair walked hand-in-hand to the water, Tori looking this way and that to ensure that no one was seeing the pair. The coast seemed absolutely clear.

Tori stopped a few inches from the wet stretch of sand upon the beach that the waves had gone up to. For once in her life, she felt a little hesitant. Hesitant to experience the pain of transforming again, and of being in an environment no human is well-adapted to survive in, even if she techincally wasn't human anymore.

However, after taking a deep breath and centering herself, she still ended up being the one to lead them closer to the water, fittingly considering her personality. "I think we should just hurry up and dive in. Transforming with any part of our.... lower halves, not sure what to call 'em, above the surface could bel.... bad. Real bad. Ya ready, babe?" Tori didn't often use mushy nicknames like 'Babe' for Eden; only during moments in the pair's life as a couple that felt especially significant, like right now.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

She could tell Tori was surprised by her question, and, hell, Eden herself was as well. It was unlike her to suggest going out of her own comfort zone yet there was this longing of sorts she had been feeling. Something tugging her towards the bathtub when it had been full of water and now towards the ocean seeing as the former had been drained. Sitting up when Tori hesitantly agreed, she smiled slightly and got off the bed.

Eden kept a tight old on her girlfriend’s hand as they walked, the compulsion she felt growing as they walked. And by the time they stepped onto the beach’s shore, the only thing keeping her from running directly into the water was nervousness and the tight grip Tori still had on her. And based on the other woman’s hesitance and name-calling, it was clear that she wasn’t the only one. “T...that would be best…” She responded slowly, glancing up and down the shore similarly to how she had before when…

The tide suddenly came in.

It swelled in, drenching the two from the calves down. Seeing as this was their queue, she ran inward, pulling Tori with her as a sensation much less painful than before began to tingle down her spine. And by the time she couldn’t feel the sand below her and sank, her hand slipping from her lover’s, as it began to engulf her.

Unlike before within the bathroom of their small dwelling, where it was unnatural and painful, here it was welcoming, calming. Only causing a slight numbness until it was complete. Still she remained motionless, eyes shut, not willing to open them.

Yet after a few minutes of remaining like this, she slowly squinted, expecting the salt to sting her eyes but it was actually the opposite. The water was unbelievably clear, and even though it was somewhat cold, it wasn’t uncomfortable. Looking around before looking up, it looked as if they were suspended in the middle between the seafloor and the water’s surface with the slope of sand leading to the beach behind them. Speaking of them, Eden then focused on Tori, the woman nearby most likely as awestruck as she was. Glancing down at herself, she had to study her tail for a moment, curiosity taking over any worries she felt. It took her a moment of twisting and turning to figure out how to bend the appendage (such as bending it like you would both knees at once… which was a bit odd to get used to) and that most parts of the fin on the end could be manipulated such as folding for… some reason.

Semi-confident with this analysis, she at first was going to try and carefully swim towards her girlfriend, but an instinct she didn’t even know she had caused her to glide over smoothly. Circling her with a huge foolish grin upon her face that most likely wasn’t entirely her own. It didn’t matter, however, as the euphoria of the situation was incredibly intoxicating. ‘Hey Tori..’ She said to her, although not without moving her mouth as if it was telepathic of some sort. ‘Catch me if you can~’ She teased, almost singing in a way before facing the ocean and flicking her tail, swimming away at an amazing speed.

Tori took a deep breath, nodded at Eden's answer, then was about to step forward into the water.

Instead, she almost shrieked aloud when the tide suddenly rushed over their feet, thankfully covering her mouth at the last second, her scream soon to be muffled by the waves as well. To Tori's surprise, it was Eden who took immediate action. It was clear that this transformation had made her a tad more anxious, more adventurous, as the Eden Tori knew would have simply frozen up on the spot in this situation. Strangely, Tori felt almost the opposite happen to herself as she was then dragged in, feeling hesitant while her normally timid girlfriend took the big leap.

What the hell was going on?

She was only able to piece together the physical aspect of this situation when she was finally submerged, tail having grown again with much less pain than before.It felt as if something pent up within her was being released, and all the anxiety and fear that she felt had vanished. Composing herself, she felt a grin spread across her face as she thought of all the things she could do with (and to) Eden now, under the water, alone. It was as if more of that mischievous, pleasure seeking side of her had surfaced once she was submerged. And, just as she had expected, she now was able to breathe underwater.

Her relief gave way to a bit of confusion, however, when after having finally composed herself, she looked towards Eden and, without trying to figure out how her tail worked in classic Tori fashion, awkwardly begin to swim over to her. The action was, thankfully, becoming more natural with every stroke of the tail, the movements seeming programmed into her subconscious, not unlike walking. Once Eden was finally in clear view, Tori then noticing just how natural seeing in water somehow was to her now, she blinked in a flabberghasted manner, one eyebrow raised in confusion, at the shit-eating grin of Eden's face, and the sultry movements she made in the water. However, Eden felt very, very compelled to play along, almost as if, this was how they both were meant to be. This was certainly a.... refreshing side of Eden, if nothing else.

At the words 'catch me if you can' echoed with Tori's mind, surprised for only a very brief moment that telepathy was possible considering all the impossibilities she had been proven were possible today, she found herself replying immidiately. 'Oh, I will... you forget who you're dealing with, Eden~" she replied in an equally goading and flirty manner, usually the only one of the pair to do so. Not giving it any more thought after seeing the flick of Eden's tal, Tori grinned widely and shot after her, catching up quickly just soon enough to be able to brush her hand across Eden's tail. "If you just let me catch you, we could have so much fun~" she teased, giggling, an odd and powerful euphoria running through her.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

As Tori caught up to her and barely brushed her fin, the two now out in rather deep and open water, Eden would giggle before abruptly flipping onto her back and catching the woman, eagerly pressing her lips up against hers.

It all just went downhill from there.

About twenty minutes later, the two lay side-by-side within the sand along the seafloor. The two's chests heaving although they weren't visibly breathing. They had seemed to have calmed down quite a bit, finally able to take in the underwater sight and think for themselves. Eden at this point would shift around a bit, now having conscious control over her tail it wasn't as simple to move it around. Nevertheless she still had it a bit figured out, enough to roll onto her side and give Tori a much more relaxed yet still mystified look. "You know..." She began to say. "I would be mad if we both woke up, this being a giant dream..." But of course, there was a small part of her that craved this sort of new experience. Something to get rid of the mundane nature of their lives and this was surely doing it.

Tori's eyes widened at how quickly her lover gave into her advances. Usually, Tori would be attempting to get her in bed for a week or more before it actually happened, but something about being down here seemed to increase Eden's libido, much to Tori's delight as the surprise of seeing her girlfriend behave like she was doing subsided and, in its place, a comfortable, passionate, closed-eyes expression overwhelmed her face as she kissed her raven-haired lover back deeply.

Eden proceeded to let out that wild side of hers that had just come out moments ago, and while startled by her surprising show of dominance at first, Tori began to thoroughly enjoy it before too much time had passed.

Lying spent beside her lover, Tori glanced about at the sheer beauty of the sea above her for a moment before turning and looking at Eden with a dreamy expression upon her face, the lovers lying upon thier sides while staring into each other's eyes. Listening to Eden's comment, she smiled. "I would be, too... it's beautiful... and, if this place ends up making you as much of a horndog as me, I won't ever want to leave... it's also nice not having to deal with any other human being besides the woman I love. It's a whole other peaceful world beneath our own, and I already love it here..."

Despite her words, Tori had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach as if something bad was about to happen. It seemed like there wasn't anything else around at the moment besides harmless sea creatures, though, so she didn't voice those concerns of hers so as not to spoil the moment.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Eden would nod, watching the sea life swim by, everything about it feeling surreal. "Lets just lay here for awhile..." She murmured, not wanting to move.

But, of course, this moment wasn't to last.

As they laid there within the sand, the woman soon got the odd feeling of being watched. It settling in beneath her skin and not letting up. At first she tried to tell herself it was simply the wildlife around her and nothing more, but now she wasn't so sure... with a slight frown she slowly sat up, her eyes scanning she seafloor until she saw something not only out of place, but what made nearly made her heart stop.

Over near a small rocky outcrop was a diver. Watching the two.

"T-Tori..." She shook her girlfriend rather hastily. "We need to go... n-now!" Her previous nerves had risen once more, this time in the form of panic and worry. It was the first day of having this... whatever it was and now they were already going to be discovered? That couldn't happen!

As soon as the other woman got off the sand, they picked a direction and began to swim as if their life depended on it, slowly inching closer to the surface rather than the bottom like before. They continued for a few minutes, her lover now in front of her as they began to slow. Glancing behind her she began to ask "Do you think we put enough-" But as she turned around to face the front, her eyes were wide as she screamed "TORI!" The woman running headlong into a net.

As if they day couldn't get any worse...

Tori nodded back at her girlfriend in staunch agreement to her suggestion to chill out here for a little while. She didn't want to move either, as they hadn't had fun that intense for a long time, and certainly not in these strange new bodies of theirs. She closed her eyes after a while of gazing up at the sea above, watching schools of fish swim over them, the sight rather breathtaking from underneath, seeing so clearly through the water as Tori was now able to.

Tori allowed her mind to wander as she simply basked in the peace and the afterglow of the moment, until suddenly, Eden shook her. "Wh-what?!" She asked, still in a daze. She hadn’t noticed the diver, as she’d closed her eyes and was just basking in the moment, having nearly fallen asleep.

Hastily pulling herself up off the ocean floor, she willed her body, sore from the sheer enthusiasm of the couple’s latest sexual encounter (as well as having a brand new, heavy appendage in place of her legs), to swim as fast as she possibly could, not bothering to look back to see whatever Eden was afraid of.

However, when she ended up pulling in front of Eden as she swam panickedly, perhaps due to her athleticism and Eden’s lack thereof, she did end up looking back at her lover for just a brief moment to ensure that she was following closely. A rather bad mistake, Tori would soon realize, as the moment she turned around, she saw a net coming straight for her, and it was far too late to stop it. She shrieked, the shrill sound echoing in Eden’s, mind, as she trashed about wildly, attempting to break the net and get free. If it was a normal fisherman’s net, Tori doubted it would hold up to her weight, so she tried with all her might to break it and focused on that in this moment as best she can. The surface was looming ever closer as she was hoisted upwards within the net, causing her heartbeat to quicken more every second.
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

The woman was, once again, purely terrified.

The net was strong, being able to hold both Tori's and her own weight as she grabbed onto the side, eyes wide as she wordlessly tried to pull and tear at the material unsuccessfully. The pair being taken upward as they finally were pulled above water. The origin of the net being a rather large research vessel, a reasonably tall man with rounded features and ginger hair that matched his mustache and beard leading over, adjusting his glasses before he realized what he had caught. "U-uh...Guys!" He called, glancing behind him briefly before focusing at the two frightened women once more. "I think you'll wanna see this!"

It wasn't long before two others, both women, joined him. One was dressed almost as casually as the man next to her, staring at the two with an odd sort of wonder. But the other female on the other hand, the one dressed in a labcoat and appearing more official than the other two, paled considerably, speechless.

Tori continued with all her might to try and make a hole in the net, but alas, even between both women, it was a futile endeavor. After being pulled up, she glanced this way and that at the surroundings. Thankfully, it wasn't a fishing vessel or anything from the looks of it... but what was it?

Tori's heart raced as the man caught sight of her and Eden, the redhead turning and wrapping her arms around Eden, hoping to both give comfort to and receive comfort from her, no matter how small the amount. Even as she did this though, she eyes the man warily, her gaze flicking to the other women who appeared after the man called for them. Thier dual expressions upon seeing the pair of fish-tailed women seemed... different, somehow, but Tori couldn't pin down exactly why.

Tori found herself swallowing hard and remaining silent, looking to Eden and, as subtly as she could, making a zipped lips motion to signify that she felt the two would benefit from not saying a damned word until they found a way off this ship, peaking of which, Tori's eyes then switched from taking in the people on this vessel to visually scanning the room around them, looking for anything and everything that could aid in escape if she could just reach it. This whole time, she still had her arms wrapped about Eden, hugging her loosely from the side. She really hoped they wouldn't seperate the two...

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back