• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale of Magic and Forgotten Lands (A High Fantasy RP)

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
Hi people ^o^!! They say, if at first you don't succeed... YOU DAMN WELL KEEP TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN!

So uhm, I'm terrible at doing and interest check D: I can't count the number of times I've tried to do this particular RP, but for some reason or another, it has never gone further than even my very first attempt at it (which is kinda depressing to be honest). But hey, innovate and keep trying huh! Regardless, apologies in advance if you've seen this before!

To those of you who haven't been introduced though... if you like a super detailedtextwallcustomworld! If you like high fantasy themes with good ole elf maidens, dwarves and silver knights with a lil fantasy romance... you're in luck!! :D Be warned though, the setting is actually really really extensive >.< It's something me and an old friend of mine came up with.. but since she is no longer around, I decided to keep it alive and expand it further.

, . ; ' ` " ~ * ~ " ` ' ; . ,

I guess the best way is for you to look through the lore thread itself. It details the world we will be RP-ing in, in its entirety. There is a brief introduction, followed by the descriptions of the three main kingdoms that rule the known world, and lastly, all the additional lore related to the land. I assure you, it will only take 3 minutes of reading time to find out if you'll be interested or not! ^^;

link here - > Highly recommend you access this on a desktop and not on mobile. ANDARUN - A World Reborn (wip)

I have to warn you first though, it is rather detailed (I think I've repeated this enough times =P)... Of course, I won't be quizzing you on it, and you don't have to memorize it. I'm looking to start a 1x1 with someone willing to play a male character, preferably from the Dominion of Arya or Bloodsworn. There might be some elements of romance involved *-* `cos i'm that kind of person, but we'll keep it realistic. The actual background story will be revealed once I have a promising suito- *ahem* candidate!

I'm not fussy or demanding when it comes to posts. Twice a week, quality over quantity (one good sized paragraph, with effort made to proof-read) is great for me. However, from experience, ability to write multiple paragraphs of textwalls with near 100% decent punctuation and spelling is highly advantageous (emphasis on near cause nobody's perfect duh). =D Anyways... hope to hear someone soon! If this kicks off, I might even start a small group rp ^^

P.s. Because this RP has been around for ages I'm in no hurry to find a partner. So obviously, its not a first come first served basis.
P.s.s. Questions are more than welcome.

P.s.s.s. If I really like you, your character, I may even allow you to contribute to this world. Should we be able to finish the story in its entirety! Stick for the fast and slows, ups and downs, it's gonna be epic!

Last edited:
It's open again =D Anyone interested, would be great if you can link me your sample post! If you need to know the actual story we'll be RP-ing in, you may ask! (I'm leaving it out for now). THe link I provided is only a Lore thread.

Lekiel Lekiel Alright so i would most likely be down for this. It seems grand and fun, and romance is kind of my absolute favorite genre. However before i say anything at all, i do wanna read through everything and ask you some questions before i say for certain if i can/want to do this.

Lekiel Lekiel Alright so i would most likely be down for this. It seems grand and fun, and romance is kind of my absolute favorite genre. However before i say anything at all, i do wanna read through everything and ask you some questions before i say for certain if i can/want to do this.

Absolutely! In fact i rather preferred whoever I'll be partnering with to get a feel for the world and see if it suits them or not before jumping in!

Absolutely! In fact i rather preferred whoever I'll be partnering with to get a feel for the world and see if it suits them or not before jumping in!

Glad you think so. I'll most likely give it a read before the end of the week, and have some questions and stuff ready for you. Another help would be if i could get in a voice call with you since that's much easier than typing.

Glad you think so. I'll most likely give it a read before the end of the week, and have some questions and stuff ready for you. Another help would be if i could get in a voice call with you since that's much easier than typing.

Ah, no voice calls thanks.

Also, it's funny you mention that.. cause I'd imagine my rp partner to love typing in all its forms hahaha! Reading responses and interactions is another way for me to get to know your capabilities too:3

Ah, no voice calls thanks.

Also, it's funny you mention that.. cause I'd imagine my rp partner to love typing in all its forms hahaha! Reading responses and interactions is another way for me to get to know your capabilities too:3

Oh, well i don't mind typing out questions and all, but it's just easier to have a dynamic conversation going over voice imo.

Hello! If you're still looking, I would be very interested in doing a RP about this with you!! I haven't been able to be able to read the details about the world due to being on mobile but I will as soon as I get on the computer, hehe.

It's super extensive, so I'll hear about your thoughts again once you've gone through it XD Some find it over-the-top. But yes, I am still looking!

The lore put into this that you have created is absolutely awesome! I would have no problem playing a male character from the Dominion of Arya. I actually already have some ideas on a few characters if you would like to hear them out.

The lore put into this that you have created is absolutely awesome! I would have no problem playing a male character from the Dominion of Arya. I actually already have some ideas on a few characters if you would like to hear them out.

Thank you for your kind words :)
I've not decided on my writing partner yet so you're welcome to toss me what you have in mind via PM!

I’m a bit new to the site and can not send PMs at this time but it does say I can receive them so if you could start it off I’ll shoot my ideas over. Sorry for the inconvenience :smilepuff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back