• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Tale of Knights and Steel (IC)

Skylar just looked up as she smiled" i don't use a swords they are hard to use and sometimes heavy i do use a halberd and my armor is at my tent i didn't think i need it so i just put regualr clothes on" she told her as she smiled holding on to her arm" what!!!!" she say as she blushed she was getting teased a lot she just sighed looking at her while walking with her" well i don't mind being a pet anything for you" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“T-That was a joke! I wasn’t being serious!” Scarlett stopped and looked away, her face was almost as red as her hair. Poking her pointer fingers together she looked down hoping her hair would hide her face “I wouldn’t want you as a pet.....unless that’s what you want?” Skylar had managed to make Scarlett flustered and to do a bit of day dreaming until she shook her head to clear it.
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar started to laugh she haven't laughed in a while" i was kidding too" she says as she noticed the blush she just tried to poke scarlett cheeck " i don't want you to go away i like you" she says as she smiled" your my only person i really talk to" she says holding onto scarlett as she smiled" what your dad like is he nice" she asked as she was curious what he was like" i like your hair your pretty" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“C-can we just take a bath now? Please?” Scarlett pulled away from her as she held herself. Walking a bit away from Skylar. “My dad is strong....he can be demanding but he is kind to me....he can be a bit odd at times but I know he’s just trying to make me smile” looking back at her Scarlett stopped and returned to her. “How about we just go straight to your tent....I’m feeling a bit vulnerable right now....” holding onto Skylars arm she blushed and leaned close “sky...could you hold me for a bit? Regardless of where we go?”

Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar just looked at her as she held onto her" d....d.....did i do something wrong if so i'm sorry" she say as she held onto her" i don't mind holding onto her" i'll protect you no one would get pass me" she say as she was taking her to her tent she felt safe there" your dad sounds awesome" she says as she walked to her tent with Scarlett holding onto her she didn't want to let her go she smiled when she was called sky Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“I don’t need you to protect me...I can do that myself” Pulling sky onto her cot she buried her face in sky’s chest and closed her eyes. “I just want to be held...and you have a gentle touch” blushing as she relaxed, the two laying on their sides as Scarlett wrapped her arms around sky. “No you didn’t do anything wrong dummy....” laughing as she opened one eye and looked up at sky “for a knight you smell really good....” she mumbled under her breath.
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar just held onto her as she felt scarlett arms going around her' man she smells bad but i don't want to say anything' she thought she just giggled" thanks" she say she frowned when she was called a dummy she just pouted a bit she just lay with her as she felt relaxed she just closed her eyes as she yawned rubbing her eyes she was acting cute around Scarlett she trusted her she felt safe around her she don't know why she felt safe she liked her a lot she didn't want to let her go she wanted to stay very close to her" i know you don't need my protection i just..... i just want to protect people that are dear to me" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“You’ve only just met me, you don’t know enough yet to care that much...” examining sky’s face for a few moments she sighed “to the bath, I’ll need help washing my wound out, I can’t let it get infected you know” carefully sitting up she touched sky’s cheek then kissed her passionately and slowly “but I like you too” she whispered as the kiss was broken and she stood up feeling a bit better.
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar just follow her" i know but..... i feel like i known you my whole life" she says" how you feel Miss Scarlett" she asked as she " i'll help" she told her" that be bad if it gets infected" she says as she just follow her to the washhouse she couldn't believe she had someone that loved her she just relaxed a bit scared to show her the bruises and the scars she had of her parents she just breath in Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

idalie idalie Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Magnus was done playing around when his bite was blocked, of course he wasnt playing around before but shush, they dont have to know that. It was time he got really serious. He backed a few steps, his white eyes locking with Wulfe's in a challenge. Instead of shaking him off, he grabbed his opponent and pulled him off him and slammed his back into the ground. He pinned the knight under his weight, which was pretty damn heavy.

He then wrapped his large jaws around Wulfe, putting unbearable pressure on him and hearing the metal groan and with the second bite his teeth met flesh and he started pulling his head back. He would sometimes readjust his grip, growling like a feral dog and slobbering just as bad as one too. That slobber would not be good for the open wounds. He didnt even pay attention to Bryce or the female, he was dead set on tearing this human apart.

Skylar just follow her" i know but..... i feel like i known you my whole life" she says" how you feel Miss Scarlett" she asked as she " i'll help" she told her" that be bad if it gets infected" she says as she just follow her to the washhouse she couldn't believe she had someone that loved her she just relaxed a bit scared to show her the bruises and the scars she had of her parents she just breath in Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Scarlett went to the bath, leaving her clothes in a basket she slipped into it, wincing as the water touched the wound on her back. “Ow ow ow ow!!!” Whining a bit as she sat down in the water letting out a sigh of relief “I get that feeling as well but I don’t know why” laughing as she looked up at sky “now get in here cutie! You aren’t going to leave me all alone, I might drown”
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar just sighed as she took off her clothes as she went in the bath as she just smiled she just splashed some water on her as she just giggled" hehe i got ya wet" she say being playful" yeah it's weird" she says as she just relaxed a bit showing off her scars but she didn't like it that she was showing it off she let her long hair down out of her braids while she looked her" so what are we gonna do after bath" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“I’m not sure, eat hopefully, although we will probably have to wait for one of your commanding officers to return” looking surprised by getting splashed she growled and splashed back, using it to get in close she pinned sky to the back of the bath and climbed onto her lap straddling her legs. “Now....wash my back will you cutie?” She asked sky as she rested against her and giggled “You are sort of small up top, but that’s okay I don’t mind...and I think that the scars are very attractive “
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar just giggled as she was pinned to bak of the tub as she just looked at her as she washed her back" really you think it's attractive i just don't like to show it sometimes you know" she says as she just was washing her back " heeeeeey meanie" she say pouting" oh you don't mind i'm small" she says as she just looked up" all this time i been looking for love but it's right in front of my face" she says" and looking for my sis is hard maybe she don't want to be found" she say giving up looking for her sister Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Scarlett blushed as her back was being washed, Giggling at Sky she started to run her fingers through sky’s hair. “Are you going to make me all clean my little kitten?” She asked as she poked Sky’s chest. “It isn’t as if small is bad, some people like small, but I have to say most prefer big” Scarlett put her arm under her chest and lifted it up a bit and giggled “what do you think?”
Texangamer Texangamer

SIR LAWRENCE WULFE
Alia's shout for Lawrence to get out the way, didn't go amiss. He was near enough to release the crocomorph's jaws and make a run for it so the sorcerer could cast her spell. Nevertheless, the action wouldn't be accomplished so to speak. Magnus pinned the Lieutenant, leaving Wulfe breathless. Practically feeling his bones creak beneath the pressure. Everything slowed, placed between the teeth of the creature he'd taunted. As the steel buckled in a pang of metal, Law could feel his chest getting far more restricted in its efforts to breathe.

Again, it's mighty jaws tore down, breaking the last barrier to his flesh. Torment ripped from his throat in a bellowing cry. Each readjustment causing more concern for the fact Lawrence's chest plate was leaking red due to a series of multiple puncture wounds. His hands torn from trying to wrench the beasts grasp up. Half impaling his palm on an incisor in frenzy. Something that was accompanied by furious, fervent struggling, and shouting; intense, audible displays of agony. The sounds that emitted his throat, deep and guttural, were akin to a primitive, wounded animal.

Sharp, turquoise irises, clashing with those of Magnus' milky filmed orbs. Blood trickling into his mouth, straining his teeth as if he'd been drinking far too much wine. Even then, Wulfe had begun to slow down, exhaust setting in against a position he had no clue as to how to get out of. By Jove, the thing was as tall and as large as its ego was big. And the more he moved, the further the teeth tore. Unbeknownst to him, that whether or not he survived - the real task would be getting out alive and clearing up any infections left behind.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Uasal Uasal

Skylar just felt her face got fustured as she just looked" they big" she say blushing as she was slightly emberessed she was trying not to show it she just looked away"yup than you make me clean" she says as she just was making her all clean as she looked at her birth mark" i wonder what is my commander is doing i haven't seen them for a while" she says as she let her bangs to fall over her eye" uh...... want to go to my tent and see my armor" she asked emberessed Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Caer Omior
Knight-Commander Bryce and Knight-Lieutenant Alia Fletcher

Bryce gunned it when Alia told the Lieutenant to move, turning around to see Wulfe getting ripped apart by the crocomorph, Bryce yelling, "Wulfe!" Alia's eyes were glowing, deciding that whatever she did was better for Wulfe than being ripped apart by the crocomorph. Her hands sparked with electricity, her power being spurred on by Wulfe's screams of agony. She eventually finished charging it, extending g her hand as she screamed at the top of her lungs and unleashed a bolt of electricity, hopefully stunning the creature enough for Bryce to save Wulfe.​
idalie idalie
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

“Not until you are all clean as well” winking at sky she off her lap, grabbing sky’s legs she pulled her down some before going under the water and (dad to black)

Coming up for air she was laughing at Sky “we’ll that was fun, I’m not hungry anymore now” stretching as best she could before looking sky over. “Sure, and maybe you can help me find mine, they may have put it with my sword, where is the armory?”
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar smiled happily as she dried herself while she putting her clothes on she was very happy" i'll show you" she say as she put her hand out for Scarlett to grab' that was amazing' she thought as she was all giggly she was surprised that happen and they just met" i don't mind helping to find your armory and your sword" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

idalie idalie Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Oh Magnus felt satisfaction engulf his mind as he heard the screams. He loved the struggle, the blood, and slowing of the movements of his prey as they were trapped in his jaws. He was never more alive than at the moment of the kill, it was he was born for! He was a stone-cold killer and he would never change, not when taking the life of something else was this exhilarating. He felt powerful, something he never had when he was younger.

He about readjusted his grip again, aiming to make this kill drawn out and painful. But of course, his murder was cut short by the electricity that jolted through his body. His muscles tensed, meaning his jaws clamped down tightly as well. He could feel every volt like it was the sharpest sword he had ever been cut by coursing through his body. And just as fast as it happened it went away and the heavy muscled body of Magnus flopped down on Wulfe.

He was dazed, his jaw going slack and his eyes staring into nothing.

Skylar smiled happily as she dried herself while she putting her clothes on she was very happy" i'll show you" she say as she put her hand out for Scarlett to grab' that was amazing' she thought as she was all giggly she was surprised that happen and they just met" i don't mind helping to find your armory and your sword" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
“We don’t have to get that yet, I wouldn’t mind a little cuddling up with you a bit, I really should be resting” blushing as she took her hand and got out of the bath. Drying herself off as best she could. “Would you mind getting my back? It needs to be dry before we redress the wound...” she had some clean bandages in her satchel that was still attached to her pants. “Hurry up before I punish you my pet!” Trying to act mean but only blushed and smiled.
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar just smiled as she just was taking her time to dry her she didn't want to hurt her as she sighed" yay cuddle time" she says as she just smiled" I can help you with the bandages I don't mind helping you" she say looking her over as she just yawned a bit rubbing her eyes Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

SIR LAWRENCE WULFE
Even Wulfe could feel that spell, like being stung by static a million times harder - causing an involuntary convulse of his trapped body. Alas, it's effect didn't daze as the Knight wasn't the primary conductor of it. Nonetheless, as Magnus toppled, letting the Knight roll from his jaws, Wulfe was a sight for sore eyes. Which wasn't helped by the crocomorph physically falling onto him. The cry achieved that time was twice-fold any prior, although it meant he was still breathing. Although from his lopsided pants, it was evident his lung was punctured and collapsing. For soon the pants became wheezes.

Sitting up half with his elbow, Wulfe attempted to drag himself from beneath the beast, hacking up coppery, acrid scarlet. Even if the majority of his wounds were disguised by the metal plates, it appeared disturbing from the mere number of holes which decorated his torso. It was to the point, that parts of the armour were embedded into his flesh. Or where the metal had curved and broken beneath the teeth of the crocodile, hooking the inside of the puncture injury by the skin.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Uasal Uasal VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Clive
soldiers.jpg

"Stop... leaning!"

"It's not my fault! I can't get a decent grip!"

"If you drop him one more time, don't expect to make it home."

"What? Huh? What're you gonna do? You gonna kill me?"

"By Bahamut's tongue, bite yours! You two have nothing to complain about -- you don't have orc guts spilling all over you!"

"..."

"...I dunno, seems like it's easier to grip."

The glare that set over his features couldn't endure that. Clive heard a snort and lost it. A low laugh escaped him, and the orc's weight suddenly increased. His hand slipped completely into the wound and gravity pulled down the corpse -- and the big green creature hung by the guts like a leashed dog.

Endom alone stood holding the orc by the shoulders. At first he looked aghast, and Clive thought he might throttle them all, but then the laughter took him, too, and he was doubled over, his shoulders shaking, the laugh not quite audible.

"Alright," Clive said once everyone had their sanity back. "We're going to try this again. Alright. One... two... three."

The three patrolman made it to the castle gates, a trail of intestines and orc blood spreading a path of footprints behind him. At once, they three cried out to the guards atop the wall; "HEY, YOU SLOW SNAILS, OPEN THE GATES! WE GOT A DEAD ORC HERE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back