• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Tale of Knights and Steel (IC)

Clair had been sapping the beast of his energy for the entirety of this fight and long before hand. Just how much had this scaley boi got in reserve? Evidently far too much for a simple crocomorph. Just what was he?

With Wulfe wounded and holding onto what little life he had left. And with the commander under the contorsionism of his wife Clair began to make her own move on the beast. Speed and agility were her greatest ally and with her stomach being thrown about from within she had to act with those two very things.

Raising her blade from the ground Clair took a stance and just as Wulfe let out his final cry Clair wrung into action. Her movements a clear display of her rank and title. Unlike Wulfe or the commander Clair moved close to the ground, blade following close behind with not a single movement out to waste. Upon reaching the croc Clair's eyes began to glow more golden than before and upon connecting her blade with the tough back scales of the beast she cut in deep. A gash that to any normal man would have been his demise but with the crocs sheer size Clair was certain that wasn't enough.

With the gash inflicted Clair moved back from the croc quite a few paces and readied her blade once more for a counter assault should the croc engage. It was shortly after doing so that the gash inflicted began to spew golden flames burning the croc for every drop of blood that escaped it. With a grin that contrasted her sickly complexion Clair spoke in a mocking tone "Oi, big guy. Just what the hell do you think you've done? Wulfe was old and brittle, ready for retirement and a leisurely life at home. He had dreams you know! Like opening the Wulfe institute of dance and song. He was going to teach kids how to express themselves in a way he held close to his heart. I won't let his effort be in vein. I'll end you hear and now and use your hide for tap shoes! Prepaid to di.." with that said Clair didn't know if she should laugh,cry or puke. But she was sure that with her little piece said Wulfe would have a reason to hold on a little longer, if only to make fun of her in return.

(I had to write this on my phone if there are mistakes or if it's short I apologise I'll post a little later in the day and maybe clean up this post then. Thank you for your understanding)

Uasal Uasal idalie idalie

Magnus growled softly, he had never been electrocuted before and this feeling was new to him. He was still a bit out of it, feeling the gash on him and his body wouldnt move when his brain told him to. He still heard Claire, annoyance poking at his brain. He just kind of lay there. But when Wulfe started trying to pull himself from the crocomorphs jaws he brushed against Magnus's tongue and the muscle reflex kicked in and his jaws snapped back shut on whatever had brushed against him.

THe fogginess started clearing up and he could feel both the sting from the gash and the burn of the flames. His snarl got louder and he stood back up on all fours again, still holding Wulfe in his jaws. He did not want to let go of his prey just yet, not until he thought fit to do so. He snarled at Claire, her taunting about making him into a clothing item getting boring since Wulfe had used it a couple times. Humans really were not original anymore.

He started shaking his head with Wulfe still in his jaws. He didnt attack anyone else, not yet.

Caer Omior
Knight-Commander Bryce and Knight-Lieutenant Alia Fletcher

The flash of the spell almost blinded Bryce, the Commander shielding his eyes as the spell crashed into the crocomorph. When the flash subsided, Bryce saw the creature on top of Wulfe. He started to cheer, right up until the creature got up again, the commander saying, "Shit! Restrain this thing!" Alia nodded, gathering what she had left into a Hold Creature spell, hoping and praying it was enough to stop this thing. At this point, she was exhausted, but she put everything into it, almost passing out as several knights came out to help them.​
idalie idalie
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

SIR LAWRENCE WULFE
He turned to Clair, as if to laugh - if he could. And then the jaws. Back into him, although this time there was a snap - as his entire tibia and fibula bent in two. One could note it from the shoddy angle of his armour, and the new rivers of red which trickled down the steel. Nevertheless, Wulfe was entering into a Class 2 haemorrhage. Skin pale, visibly clammy; hanging his head. Torso limply swaying, whilst Magnus caught his legs and lower waist. He stopped moving.

Red droplets ran from his chest and leg, freely down his neck to drip off and saturate his blond locks where he dangled upside-down. Mangled and chewed. However, it was perhaps the one thing keeping him alive longer. As blood and fluid escaped his mouth, up from his lungs which kept the collapsed side from drowning him. Reflexively choking whilst he wheezed.

He needed to get out. Reaching down, sluggishly, Wulfe fumbled for his dagger. Retrieving it only to use the lasting reserves of his strength and fading adrenaline to twist himself half around, teeth gritted, and plunge the wicked blade into the crocomorph's milky-white eye - in an attempt to be dropped back by the beast. The gelatin-like substance from within, coating his hand as it popped.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford VanRIPPED VanRIPPED The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Uasal Uasal

idalie idalie Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Magnus felt him stop moving and he felt triumph run through him. And he was actually planning to eat him, right there and right now. But his dinner plans were foiled when a knife plunged into his eye. Anywhere else. He could have been stabbed anywhere else and would have been completely fine. It had to be eye! His jaws opened as he roared, letting Wulfe drop to the ground as he stood up and covered the eye that was just destroyed.

He shook his head, thinking the dagger was still in his eye, or at least the blade. It felt like it. He removed his clawed hand from his now blind eye, his eye closed and blood pouring from the new wound. He breathed heavily, a loud grown escaping his jaws every time he exhaled. He was going to leap for another person, whoever he saw first, when his body froze and his muscles wouldnt move. What the hell? More magic!

He hissed loudly as he was trapped by Alia's spell, he couldnt even lash his tail to show his anger. He roared loud enough to wake the dead and probably rouse the Devil from his sleep as well.

Thick and sticky like syrup, the orc blood clung to his hands, tracing over the lines of his skin. In clots and clumps, it rubbed off onto white cloth. Clive kept on rubbing as he paced the small room.

As soon as the castle gates had opened, the captain of the guard himself came to command them. He did not let them spend long in the city, opting to guide the small party through the walls instead and into his personal quarters. The meager dwelling was cramped with the five of them.

Edmond and Gallagher crouched by the fire, but Clive couldn't sit still. He paced the room like a caged squirrel, peering at the jars and pans in the kitchen, over at the roughly-made bed, and always coming back to stare down at that orc.

The orc corpse lay on the dining table, and no sooner had it touched the table that the scholar was summoned to examine it. He was not much to look at, a hairless elderly man squinting from behind his spectacles, but his frail and trembling hand steadied against the orc's tattoos, carefully tracing them over. The old man murmured to himself. Clive came to think that the scholar didn't know how to think inside his head, and all his thoughts came out the mouth under his breath incomprehensible.

"Well?" The captain seemed impatient. "Well, scholar?"

The old man froze. He raised his protruding nose and stared at the captain from under it. "Patience." His voice was high and reedy. Clive wondered briefly if 'he' were a crone. "Translating these marks will take some time."

Scarlett gently pinched Skylar to wake her up a bit “I didn’t make you tired did I?” She asked as she lifted her arms above her head, holding the bandages out for Skylar to take and use. “After a nap we can do some training and then find my father, he’s taking far too long to to return from that gate”
Texangamer Texangamer

SIR LAWRENCE WULFE
He tumbled to the ground. Body trembling like a leaf, barely holding onto consciousness. His lower leg snapped clean in two, with the lower part unnaturally sticking out. A white glimpse of bone from beneath the polished steel. Wulfe lay on his back, watching the sky lazily. Like it was a warm summer day, back home. Siblings screaming as they tagged one another - but Law - Law watched the heavens drift by.

Wulfe could see them as if it was half a dream. Standing on a horizon of gold, clad in polished steel. The Lieutenant's eyes brimmed, and the tears rolled - creating strips of clean skin. Blood trickling from chin to pool in the hollow of his collarbone.

The frontiers were his prison. And only he had survived among the boys who he led. Although through his hallucinations and imaginings, Wulfe saw his horse. Curled on the ground, breaths shallow and pained accompanied by desperate whinnies. What a mess he'd made. Although, he couldn't feel his fingers or feet, temperature dropping by the second.

idalie idalie

And like the answer to a call, a tall and thin shadow stretched over him. The figure seemed like it took only two steps before it was among him, the white of its shell was pure with no scratches or specks on it. The long attachment on the back of its head wiggled slightly as he looked upon the dying man. He studied the red colors that stained the black and white features of the picture before him. He tilted his head.

Red petals were supposed to go on the inside. Well, red petals that looked like liquid anyway. He crouched down before Wulfe, opening its clawed hand and thick tendrils of transparent back slithered from his claw-tips and started moving upon Wulfe's body like snakes. When they came across skin that was punctured, they would plunge themselves into the wound and slither back out of another wound, healing them both.

His lungs would take a bit, the snake-like tendrils encasing the collapsed lung and slowly fixed it. The being came out of nowhere it seemed, like it was some kind of ghost. He just stared at Wulfe as he fixed him. His attention was taken to the let and it grabbed the leg as gentle as it could and tried setting the bones back. The shadow tendril that wasnt focused on the lung wrapped itself around the bones, mending the bone slowly and kind of painfully.

"You will not die" A whisper traveled from the being to Wulfe. "Not now"

Skylar​
She just looked at her as she smiled" i'm okay i'm not tired i just like cuddling" she says as she helped her put the bandage on her" yeah we can go find your father first if you like i don't want you to get hurt because we were training so lets just look for your dad" she say stretching as she finished heling her with the bandages" there you go all done" she say happily as she just smiled as she started to braid her hair she had pretty long hair it was hard to contain sometimes Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Scarlett carefully put her clothes back on along with her boots, leather arm guards and her leather chest piece. Putting her hair up in a bun she smiled at Sky. “You look much better with your hair down, but I can understand why you keep it up” walking behind Sky she put her arms around Sky. Her fingers tracing over her belly. Grinning she kissed her neck “will you have my children?” She asked softly, yet in a serious way.

Texangamer Texangamer

Duke sat down relaxing a bit “so if I may ask, how long until my trial? I only ask because I’m not fond of anything resembling a cage...” looking at the older knight between the two then to the boy “let me ask you this then boy, do you fear me just like the dragons?”
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Skylar​
She just looked at her as she smiled looking at her as she kissed her she just blushed" I'll have your children I don't want to give them up you think I look better with my hair down" she says looking at her as she felt good and happy that they did it she felt loved" you want children" she asked as she rubbed her stomach as she smiled a little she just looked at her" you look good" she blushed as she smiled holding onto her happy she just held her hand as she was blushing she liked being around her she didn't want to be alone she liked Scarlett she felt special around her like she is loved Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Skylar​
She just looked at her as she smiled looking at her as she kissed her she just blushed" I'll have your children I don't want to give them up you think I look better with my hair down" she says looking at her as she felt good and happy that they did it she felt loved" you want children" she asked as she rubbed her stomach as she smiled a little she just looked at her" you look good" she blushed as she smiled holding onto her happy she just held her hand as she was blushing she liked being around her she didn't want to be alone she liked Scarlett she felt special around her like she is loved Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
“I’m glad that you will but I was being mean..” pulling her in close she chuckled “ you should know you can’t have my children....” smiling she let go and headed outside “Hurry up I want to see if you are any good with a blade, I don’t like frail things....frail things die in this world” a cold look on her face.
Texangamer Texangamer

Skylar​
She just looked at her" oh so you don't want me to have kids" she say kinda sad about it she always wanted to have a family she just went ouseide with her as she grabbed a sword to fight her with" i'll be the best knight ever someday i won't be fragial not ever i'll be strong and someday in the feature i will find my big sister for now i need to get stronger no matter what i won't be fragil i was fragil when i was growing up thats how i got those scar from my parents i never give up i need to be stronger i kinda am strong but not enough i'll not going to be weak" she say determinded as she had determination in her eyes she was serious she got in her stance as she held her sword waiting for Scarlett Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back