• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a tad bit of desperation for something

thenightmaredarling

absolute baby
i’ve been suuuuper desperate for a murder mystery thing. anything. it’s an ache. i might do a group request soon but right now i need something, anything.

please.

Idea: a murder mystery larp party where the plan is to spend all weekend in character and try to find the pretend murderer. Turns out that someone breaks the schedule and actually commits murder, but no one knows right away since they just think that it's just all part of the play.

Idea: a murder mystery larp party where the plan is to spend all weekend in character and try to find the pretend murderer. Turns out that someone breaks the schedule and actually commits murder, but no one knows right away since they just think that it's just all part of the play.
if you are interested in doing this
hmu

very here for either a super campy old-fashioned murder mystery party with intrigue and social scandal and maybe and actual murder as above, or perhaps a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere type classic horror gig with someone ending up dead, the first of many

hmu if either suit you <3

I have a cool mystery plot I would like to DM, but I need 2 players.

Didn't you just spoil your own mystery plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back