• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Survival Story... (Zombie Apoc RP)

rogue7silver said:
Yeah . (and DBZ is a killa show)
(You mah new homie xD alright, so under the title and tags of this rp says 'In Character RPing', 'Overview', 'Out of Character Chat', and 'Character Sign-up'. Click on 'Overview' and read the Rules and Story that I have posted there. After you do that, you can head over to 'Character Sign-up' and copy and paste:

Appearance:

Name:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Bio: (optional)

Extra: (optional)

Fill out the above and post it in the 'Character Sign-up' and wait for me to approve of it. Once I do approve of it, you can start rping in the 'In Character RPing' thread. DBZ is love... DBZ is lyfe...)

"What no i'm fine my shirts torn cause I wasn't paying attention and a zombie got the jump on me making me hit my head causing it to bleed and tearing my shirt."The boy explained plainly to them while getting on the roof "Wish me luck...but you know not really."He said while jumping to the other one catching himself he foot almost slipping "Okay who's next...don't worry its stable."Nicholas told the girls turning back to look at them

Madison's face returned most of its color but she was still unsettled by it. Still, she acted as if she was alright and grinned. She got out of the window and easily did a cat, pulling herself onto the other roof once she was over.

"Alright Jinx, your turn."

"Wow...Addy that was amazing."The boy complimented someone for the first time"It can't be that hard just jump we'll catch you before you fall."Nicholas told the girl while extending his hand for the girl "Do you think she'll make it?"He asked turning his head back to the girl with him

Madison smiled.

"Thanks, and I'm pretty sure she'll make it. Like you said, even if she doesn't well get her."

"Yea I guess your right."The boy said while having a small smile on his face before feeling the back of his head again sighing "Do me a favor real fast hold my pack for a second."He asked not waiting just putting the pack gently beside her while taking of his shirt placing it on the bleeding spot on his head tying it around before taking the backpack back "Thanks."Was all he said

Newt smiled, finally able to talk about something he knew about. "It's an extendable staff, mostly used for different forms of material arts. I got it from.....Nevermind. It's a pretty unique weapon though. Maybe sometime I could show you how to use it, since you never know when it could come in handy now." He said, demonstrating how it collapsed and extended. "Do you have any weapons?"

@Vxnessa

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow said:
Newt smiled, finally able to talk about something he knew about. "It's an extendable staff, mostly used for different forms of material arts. I got it from.....Nevermind. It's a pretty unique weapon though. Maybe sometime I could show you how to use it, since you never know when it could come in handy now." He said, demonstrating how it collapsed and extended.
((What are you? Kid Goku? xD Jk, extendable staffs are cool af))

Alexander waved his head back and forth gently, listening to music. He paced around his room to the beat of the song and was enjoying himself. Something scratched at his door and was drowned out by the music. As he moved near it he began to hear the noise. "Mom?" He called out before turning off his music. There was no answer, only more scratching. He assumed his mom just got off work early and was playing a prank on him. "Oh, no! A creature is at the door, ready to eat me! Whatever will I do?" He sarcastically, and dramatically, said before walking over to the door and opening it. A man he had never seen before was at the door and covered in blood. He growled at Alexander before going for him. "What the hell?!"

Alexander tried to shut the door as fast as he could but the man's arm was in the way. "Who are you? What do you want?" He wondered how the man wasn't yelling out in pain. After struggling for a few moments Alexander knew he had to think of something soon otherwise he would be too tired to keep the door shut. His knife was in the garage so he couldn't use that. He looked around his room for any item that would work for self-defense until he saw his guitar. His mom got it for him three years ago and he played it often. It would suck to ruin but he had to use something. He ran over to the electric guitar and picked it up in both hands, putting it in the air menacingly. "Don't come near me or I swear to god I will beat the everliving shit out of you!" The man just continued walking over to Alex. Alexander didn't bother giving another warning and swung the guitar into the guy's head. A cracking sound followed, one Alexander wasn't sure whether or not it was his guitar or the man's skull. He swung again and the man just kept walking at him a moment after being hit. He hit again and the guitar broke at the headstock. He muttered a curse and dived for the guitar right as the man got to him. With luck he got to the guitar and turned it around as the man lunged onto Alexander and the wooden spike created where the headstock broke off went through his lower jaw.

Alexander crawled out from under him and looked at the man only to discover him still alive and functioning. The way he landed on the guitar kept him from moving very much but he was still alive and trying to get Alexander. "What...?" Was all he could mutter. He ran downstairs and called his mom. No answer. He tried again three more times but there was no answer. In his shock he didn't think to call 911, all he could think about was talking to his mom. He thought about the whole situation for a few seconds before wondering how the guy even got into the house.

Walking around, he looked for any doors that were open. Seeing as how all the doors were locked and shut it left the garage. He walked over and what he saw made his heart dropped to his stomach.

A bag of fast food with its contents thrown across the floor lay near a growing puddle of blood. A small gift card soaked in the crimson liquid lay open. The flamboyant colored letters read

"Son,

I can't think of you

without feeling proud -

Spend time with you

without feeling happy -

or look at you

without feeling love -

I love and cherish you everyday! I just thought that you should know.

With Love, Mom."

It was one of the many cards she loved to buy for him all the time. His eyes trailed over to the left and he saw her. Her black hair was strewn about in the puddle of blood. She lay there lifelessly, and obvious chunk ripped, or bit, out of her neck. Her silver necklace was relatively clean besides where it was near the wound. Her blouse and jeans were as clean as ever besides where they sat in the puddle of blood. Even with all of the wrong, she looked just as right as ever. Still beautiful even though dead. He got on his knees next to her and held her hand. "I'm sorry, mom..." Alexander blamed himself. He thought maybe if his music wasn't playing so loud he could have helped her and she would still be there. He cried and took off her necklace before placing it in his pocket.

He stood up and realized all of the noise for the first time coming from outside. He walked over to the entrance of the garage and saw all the panic. Cars were abandoned, people covered in blood and missing limbs or chunks of flesh walked around. A gunshot fired off in the distance. Alexander had no idea what was going on he just knew it was bad. Judging by how it looked he figured calling 911 wasn't something of value anymore and he got his knife. He wanted to leave that house and not look back at it. A small groan came from behind Alex. He turned to look at the source to find his mom's eyes open. "Mom...? Wh-what?" There was no way she could've been alive he thought. All of the blood she lost and how long she must've been there. She got up and slowly came towards Alexander. He couldn't believe it. He chose not to believe it. She was like the guy from earlier. It wasn't her anymore, just a dead husk. His instincts told him to ran and he did just that. He would keep running until he couldn't any longer. Just enough to get away from there. More gunshots fired off in the distance and each brought a new trail of tears from Alexander.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newt noticed someone run past them and flinched a little before realizing a zombie probably couldn't run that fast. He quickly checked down the road, but he didn't see any zombies....yet. He tapped Lilly on the shoulder to get her attention before he started loping after the person that ran by. He whistled quietly, trying to alert the guy to their presence without attracting a horde of the undead.

@Vxnessa @MrLlama

Alexander kept running for a while. Eventually, his tears stopped as he couldn't cry anymore. He was more hollow than anything at that point. A whistle sounded and he almost missed it but not quite. He turned to see a man and woman following him. His knife went up defensively, thinking it was some sort of trick those 'things' could do. "G-go away!" Alex stammered. He figured they were normal like him and dropped his hand. It's not like he really cared at that point anyway. "What do you want?" He spoke softly with a somber expression.

@Vxnessa

@Shadow

Newt kept going until the guy stopped and turned around. "Well, if some zombies are coming, maybe we can fight with him." He said to Lily before they reached the man. "Yeah, we just want to help you, I promise. Were you being chased?" He asked, hoping the answer would be no. Still, he glanced around and tightened his grip on his staff, for paranoia's sake. "Maybe we should get off the streets for now....or keep moving. He said, turning back to them and wondering if they could trust each other. After all, they were strangers.

(@Vxnessa @MrLlama

Alexander listened to the two and stayed silent for a moment before answering the boy's question. "No, or at least I don't think I was." He looked back to see if there was in fact anything following him. His reason to run wasn't something he deemed important to explain to the two yet. The girl was kind with her attempt to comfort him and so he returned a small smile even if it didn't do much. Seeing as how they hadn't flat out killed him yet he decided to trust the fact they wanted to help him. "Can... can we keep moving? Just a little bit more?" He asked in response to the second question even though he thought he shouldn't be trying to make any calls due to just meeting the two.

@Vxnessa @Shadow

((Sorry I've taken forever to respond the past two days, I've been really busy and/or sleeping. :P ))

Mikhel looked through the window, he heard screaming inside of the factory. He turned around; to see Vincent was being eaten by a zombie. Mikhel fired a round from his Mosin Nagant. It went through the head of Vincent and the zombie. One of his friends, Kiel, stared at Mikhel in horror, and said in russian: "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Mikhel stated "He was bitten, there was no saving him." a couple of minutes later, Mikhel was kicked out of the factory.

Mikhel ran down the road, and spotted a zombie. He fired the Mosin, and a round went flying through the zombie's head. He started running faster, "Cyka." he muttered to himself. He noticed someone on the road....

@MrLlama @Vxnessa @Shadow

Newt glanced back in the direction the guy had come from and nodded. "Yeah, we should definitely keep moving. I'm Newt, by the way. I know this isn't exactly the best time for introductions, but anyway....." He said, beginning to walk along the side of the road. He flinched when a gunshot sounded not far away, then he saw someone running in their direction. "Um, guys?" He said, hoping they noticed too. He readied his staff, since one could never be too cautious of new people.

@Vxnessa @MrLlama @Invalid User

Mikhel stopped, raised his Mosin and started yelling in Russian at the group, he'd step forward and yell in the only few words he knew in english: "On the ground!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back