• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A summons for Heroes

ModernFantasy

It's been a while since I have role-played, but would like to get back into it. I have a couple of ideas for story lines as well as characters.
I'm somewhat casual, as I generally write 2-3 sentences of response. However, I can get up to a paragraph. I'm also working on being more detailed and writing longer responses. So, if you're patient, you're an ideal candidate.
I also like to do character development. Meaning, my characters may start off as having only a few personality aspects, those will change/be added onto over time. I role-play as a main character and sometimes incorporate side characters for plot reasons, to move the story along, or other various reasons. Main theme is fantasy, however there will be other elements such as scifi and maybe romance. Sometimes the role-play will be cartoonish, yet still adult themed if that makes sense. Action with some comic relief thrown in from time to time. Most any character will fit into my role-play. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

With that out in the open, I'll move on to my first idea for a role-play. If you don't like this idea, I may have some others I can think of.
"Seventeen years ago, Hades royal adviser set fourth to try and take his masters power. Along with this, he also set out to free his followers from Hades grasp, and planned for them to invade another realm. He wanted hell on Earth, and he succeeded. Millions of demons poured out onto Axis, the realm of balance and magic. They threw balance off-key, recruiting humans, vampires, werewolves, and various other creatures to their ranks. As war raged on, Hades and Zeus came together for a plan. They would form their own army. An army of retribution. They too, would recruit any and all people and creatures to join their cause. A summons was sent throughout the realm of Axis, and all other realms it could possibly reach. Surely the summons would bring heroes. heroes of all kinds, to help secure Axis. Be wary hero, chaos unravels."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back