• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy a summer partner search!

sylphhire

indecisive and lacking sleep; )
ugh sorry this thread is super ugly and lame buT hey cuties, i'm a high school student with a passion for reading and writing, and three years ago I discovered and kind of became obsessed with role playing! this last semester of school was suuuper hectic, but i'm looking forward to dive back in and write some stories

some rules/guidlines if you wanna role with me! (i'm really chill though, so unless you talk like a third grader and have one sentenced replies, we wont have a problem!

- work with me; if I share an idea I want you to give your feedback and stuff, not just agree and wait for me to make another response! we can make a rad story together if both of us give it our all, even if you don't think you're creative at least try!!

- I personally think, especially during dialogue, shorter posts are the way to go! i'll probably write 1-2 paragraphs, no more! but it may change depending on the scene!

- response time!! yes, we all have different schedules, but since a majority of yall are on summer break, i'd really love at least 2 responses every day. (i'm active late at night as well)

I think that's it? or those are the most obvious at the top of my head!

pairings! (I have some loose plot ideas for these, mostly because I think working with your partner for plots is better)
also, i'm willing to play either male or female characters, and either mxf or fxf! if you convince me, I might even be willing to give mxm a try, but I rarely do.

- dragon hunter x dragon tamer or, dragon tamer/dragon hunter x dragon shifter (half dragon, like with the ability to shapeshift! with either of these, we could really focus on world building! and dragons are literally amazing, 10/10 best fantasy creature hands down lmaooo)
- human girl/boy x son or daughter of a high fae ruler! (please pm me about this one, especially if you have read any books by holly black or sarah j. maas)
- the good 'ol prince/princess x servant, except I want us to come up with a cool twist for it
- demon x human (accidental contract, could be modern!)
I have a few more than the ones a choose to list, but these are what I'm currently craving the most!

fandoms! i'm really picky when it comes to fandoms, so usually I just like to take inspiration from the show or book and turn it into our own thing! we'll discuss pairings and plot over PMs < 3
- voltron legendary defender
- percy jackson/HOO
- the grisha universe (six of crows, shadow and bone)
- caraval by stephanie garber
- anything by sarah j. maas
- rwby
- bnha
- I doubt anyone has heard of it, but i'd also loooove to do a role about a children's series called keeper of the lost cities, it's amazing
- I definitely have more than these, so go ahead and ask. i've seen quite a few different anime and tv shows, but I didn't want to list a ton!

also if for some reason you actually wanna write with me, i'm okay with either pms on here or discord!

I think thats about it, thanks for stopping by!
sorry a lot of this was unnecessary rambling oof

hiya! I’m down for a princess x servant with maybe a dark twist I haven’t thought of lmao. Or demon x human! Pm me if ur down :)

Hey, so I am rather new here. However I do have a history of role-playing on other sites and such in the past. I really am looking forward to trying to get back into the rhythm of writing again.
If you are up for it, I would love to do a 1-on-1 rp with you.

I'm not really picky with a plot. So if you have one that you would really like to do, then I will totally be up for it!
I have read one or two of Sarah j. Mass books, a few year back.

Let me know if you are interested, hope you have a good day.

Hey, so I am rather new here. However I do have a history of role-playing on other sites and such in the past. I really am looking forward to trying to get back into the rhythm of writing again.
If you are up for it, I would love to do a 1-on-1 rp with you.

I'm not really picky with a plot. So if you have one that you would really like to do, then I will totally be up for it!
I have read one or two of Sarah j. Mass books, a few year back.

Let me know if you are interested, hope you have a good day.
i'm not picky either, so maybe we can come up with something! pm meeee < 3

i'm not picky either, so maybe we can come up with something! pm meeee < 3

I would, but it seems that I am too new to make a private pm. I'm so sorry, I have to wait 24 hours after making my account. Im very sorry, would you mind waiting till I can private pm?

I would, but it seems that I am too new to make a private pm. I'm so sorry, I have to wait 24 hours after making my account. Im very sorry, would you mind waiting till I can private pm?
no worries, I just sent you a message!

I'm interested in the BNHA one with my own OC (and yours, obviously, if you agree.) Would it be too much of a pain to roleplay on discord or skype?

Hey-ho, I'm pretty new here but if you're still looking for people I'd love to do something involving RWBY.

you looking for any my hero academia partners?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back