• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A stranger in Chamberlain

CaptainCorwin

Chamberlain is a small town beside a medium sized mountain. It is known for it's mines and the hotspring that turns purple occasionally. Chamberlain is NOT a town for strangers, yet you are a stranger. Who knows why you decided to come, buy that is irrelevant, as you will not be leaving.

This RP idea has been turned into a 1x1 because I could not get people for the group format. Should it commence, you will play a stranger to the fair town, destined to meet a gruesome end at some point. Those Is not a romance RP. This is the RP where I play Chamberlain: the thuthful librarian, the lying librarian; the owner of the hotel that houses the hotspring that occasionally turns purple, the guy that turned into a Satanist because he bathed in the he hotspring that occasionally turns red, and so much more.

I encourage you to PM me if you are interested in exploring the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back