• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here
it literally says so in my bio
unless somebody doesn't know the difference between a trans male and a trans female

I wonder if the bio thing is a mobile vs desktop issue? Like sometimes when I’m on my phone they don’t show up for me and I’ve also had people use the wrong pronouns for me despite them being in my bio. Nevertheless I’m so sorry that happened to you my dude.

its okay. i put something else ip that i know ppl will see.
as you can *clearly* tell from my personal title thing, i put that :]

fairyfawn fairyfawn

sorry to sound like a jackass, but i did notice there was still nein reply from you on regards to my character in the cs.
If something is up you can let us know and I'll wait.

ah- Stricken- you dont need to have confirmation to be able to rp. you can just go ahead and jump in i believe

so i thought about this for the terms of the rp, and how everyone is from different universes.
i thought what if we implant features that'll make it more impressive and more realistic? Like the Minecraft kids know what shoot means, but doesnt know what a gun is, only bows and crossbows? but sonic would know what a gun is.

get the idea? also whos posting next, lol?

yeah. i have a feeling if somebody shot the Minecraft ppl with a gun, they wouldn't immediately collapse and die. they would still be standing up just fine, but be in severe pain lmao

THEN ALL THEY NEED TO HEAL IS A POTION OR FOOD THEN THEIR GOOD TO GO LMAO

yeah. i have a feeling if somebody shot the Minecraft ppl with a gun, they wouldn't immediately collapse and die. they would still be standing up just fine, but be in severe pain lmao

THEN ALL THEY NEED TO HEAL IS A POTION OR FOOD THEN THEIR GOOD TO GO LMAO
I wasn't thinking of the meeting like that. More of an overall, "What the hell is that thing?" type of feeling. Although, It would be a possibility if Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Sonic knew who Ghost from COD was, considering the fact that videogames exist in their universe.

ik ik. it's just a thought lmao it would be funny as hell though. if they did, Ghost would just have technoblade still standing and just looking at him then the bullet wound repetitively XD

then he'd pull out a totem of undying and an enchanted golden apple before charging and screaming bloody murder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back