• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Wataru said:
G
UYS! I had a crazy idea, we shpuld totally create an OOC line group with EVERYONE, so even if some of us don't enter in the newest RPs we can still keep contact, what do y'all think?

@SirBlazeALot @Suzumaki Arakai @Zero Gravity @Leaf Fi @theglassangel @TRASHLYN @RyanJXavier @Felicity @mikko @Corgi

(I hope it doesn't sound weird)

(Also posted accidentally on the wrong place)
I think it's a good idea! I'm in a lot of line chats xD

theglassangel said:
ohhh okay, i'll make an account or something
sounds cool!
Line is basically an app that a lot of people in Japan use instead of using the infrared. It's similar to messenger for facebook but instead it's used in Japan more than anywhere else. And if you play certain line games, you can buy stickers to use in chat...like...hetalia stickers and one piece, naruto, it's really funny. I don't play any of the games though xD

It also has a thing where you can post statuses and stuff on your profile. It's a mixture of kik, messenger, and facebook xD IDK

I'm amytheapple on line so add me!

it's the name I go by to my friends irl but theglassangel is my nerdy name for gaming and rping and stuff

I never ever go by Amanda because amanda sounds like a name for a psycho ass ex gf

edit: i'm just going to tag everyone so that they can add me

@Wataru

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys notifications man shafted me again

theglassangel said:
I'm amytheapple on line so add me!
it's the name I go by to my friends irl but theglassangel is my nerdy name for gaming and rping and stuff

I never ever go by Amanda because amanda sounds like a name for a psycho ass ex gf

edit: i'm just going to tag everyone so that they can add me

@Wataru
and also i forgot my line password lmfao

im bout to make a new account rn

K NVM I GOT IT

im about to add leaf and glass

@Wataru @Kawaii @Felicity @TRASHLYN

WHATCHA LINE

SirBlazeALot said:
Sorry guys notifications man shafted me again

and also i forgot my line password lmfao

im bout to make a new account rn

K NVM I GOT IT

im about to add leaf and glass

@Wataru @Kawaii @Felicity @TRASHLYN

WHATCHA LINE
It's Dannii lol xD I have a pictures of Aomina Daiki with a basketball.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]It's Dannii lol xD I have a pictures of Aomina Daiki with a basketball.

[/QUOTE]
is that ur id or display name?

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I think it's a good idea! I'm in a lot of line chats xD

Line is basically an app that a lot of people in Japan use instead of using the infrared. It's similar to messenger for facebook but instead it's used in Japan more than anywhere else. And if you play certain line games, you can buy stickers to use in chat...like...hetalia stickers and one piece, naruto, it's really funny. I don't play any of the games though xD

It also has a thing where you can post statuses and stuff on your profile. It's a mixture of kik, messenger, and facebook xD IDK

[/QUOTE]
I'm actually kind of not into the idea, but I'll try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back