• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

giphy.gif

theglassangel said:
i'm sorry ack i'm not over 18 yet don't do it sho >///<
Me neither, no need to be sorry. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

SirBlazeALot said:
@Wataru
just keep it pg 13 mate
I'm not taking long for that reasons lol

Catching up with school matters

Please pardon me if I take long, i missed some new stuff at school and my friend is updating me ( ;) )

Wataru said:
Me neither, no need to be sorry. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

I'm not taking long for that reasons lol

Catching up with school matters

Please pardon me if I take long, i missed some new stuff at school and my friend is updating me ( ;) )
no worries! i was like so scared for a sec

imagine how awkward it's going to be for hoeruna the next day like she probably scared tf outta sho xD

but just remember the rp might be a bit dead for a while because everyone's probably dead by now ( ;) )

I'm just sitting here, staring at notifications xD and watching One Piece lol. I'm already caught up but I wanted to re-watch it as well.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Pfft, you'll not get any better than Hanako's previous two posts, I'm sorry xD
I'm joking I swear, don't worry

[/QUOTE]
Probably I won't lol

Those two were golden

awww guys i'm sorry to ruin the moment but i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow and i'm really scared

i even got my parents to cook me some bacon with my dinner so i'm just binge-ing on bacon

wish me luck on trying to drink nothing but soup for a whole week >_<

theglassangel said:
awww guys i'm sorry to ruin the moment but i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow and i'm really scared
i even got my parents to cook me some bacon with my dinner so i'm just binge-ing on bacon

GOOD LUCK!

MAY THE SHORUNA GODS KEEP YOU SAFE!

theglassangel said:

Aww, don't be scared, my yuri lover! You'll be out for it, so you shouldn't feel anything anyways! It'll just be the pain afterwards, but you can easily take some painkillers, eat a ton of ice cream, and you should be all good ^-^

If it makes you feel better, for my last baby tooth, it sorta broke in half bit was still attached to my gum, so half was hard, the other ready to come out, but we had to go to the dentist to get it out. But... Well, this dentist was new to the whole job and was still learning the ropes. They went to inject my mouth to numb it so I wouldn't feel anything, but they didn't do it right, so through the entire procedure, I felt the whole damn thing and they wouldn't freeze my mouth. So it hurt like a complete bitch, and due to my aspergers, the pain was amplified by ten times. And then with my braces, I had to eat toast with a knife and fork for two weeks it hurt that much xD You will not get any worse than that, so don't you worry your pretty little head <3

SirBlazeALot said:
@Kawaii is gonna join in the flashing fun or no.
Hnnnnnnng I wanna continue to see his reaction and have Hanako get a comforting hug, but @Kawaii hasn't been on for two hours ;^; I don't wanna be rude and continue without heeeeeer

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Hnnnnnnng I wanna continue to see his reaction and have Hanako get a comforting hug, but @Kawaii hasn't been on for two hours ;^; I don't wanna be rude and continue without heeeeeer

[/QUOTE]
I'm back! Sorry, I was binge watching Netflix. But I'm back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back