• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A story to remember

Miv

Hello. As you all might've guessed from looking at my sorely lacking profile, I am rather new to this site. That, however, does not mean I am new to RP'ing in general and I have lots of ideas rummaging around my skull. The important thing I want with this RP is that it's a story I'll remember years from now with a smile on my face.

What would I like from you as a partner in crime? I want you to be active. I am looking for someone who can post around 1 post per week. Of course i understand that sometimes life will prevent it, going on holidays and such but I don't think it's asking for much to put a little time away each week to keep a great story going.

If you get tired of the RP, tell me. I wont get mad I promise. Don't just disappear on me!

You can be male or female i don't really mind either, and you can play male or female and I don't mind that either.. I just ask that you, as the player, is minimum 18 years of age, and I would prefer the same for your characters.

And about Romance. Romance is fine, I don't mind it but I absolutely do not want to plan for it. If characters fall in love it should be on a whim and because I feel like the RP is evolving to a point where my character would fall in love. Not because we said so.

I do love a good plottwist as well. If you character have been plotting my characters undoing the entire game while pretending to be best friends, I am cool with that :) If your character has posed as a male and suddenly turns out to be female! Again that's cool. Love it!

Because I love plottwist I would rather you keep your background information to yourself so I can find out in game. That does not mean I don't want you to make it! I absolutely do.. I Maybe just don't need to see it!

Ayway hope to hear from you people so we can begin creating magic with words!

How deep? I want the kind of LOTR, Dragonlance, Game of thrones... So kinda a medieval fantasy setting. But I can do others if people want to. I am not THAT set in stone when it comes to the genre, as long as it's not modern day slice of life kinda thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back