• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Stormy Search Thread! {Lit/Novella} [Open]

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
Hello hello! I'm Storm and I'm a 22 yr old college student with a rather busy lifestyle that just got a little bit freer. I've had some cravings that I really want satisfied so I'm here shooting my shot! I always tend to make these super long and pretty but I'm lazy so here we go.

First things first there are some conditions I'd like to be met by my partners. I am only looking for literate to novella-style writers. No exceptions. That means you have to be able to pull at least 500 words or more per post. So really I'm looking for at least 3-5 big boy paragraphs per post or character. I'm tired of putting out 5-10 paragraphs of work and only getting one in return. That being said, I tend to write a lot but my range is typically between 500-2k on a good day.

You gotta have flexible hours. Don't expect rapid-fire responses and honestly, some weeks that are busier will only be one response that week. We both have lives, or at least I do, so I understand getting busy and needing to take your time. I am hella patient so I'll wait for quite a long time for a post. I'd be appreciative if you were the same.

I will only write with those who are 18+. No offense to minors but it makes me uncomfortable writing romance with underage groups and I love to love.

Be willing to double or even triple. This one is not a "requirement" per se but at least be open to the idea of it. I like to include side characters and make the world feel alive and it's more fun if both of us like to do that. Not to say we need to have a million extra characters but as need be when they fit for the plot.

I'll write on here through pms, gdocs, or discord so I'll let that be up to whatever you're most comfortable with.

On to the fandoms!

Currently, I'm not looking for too many partners but I have a few fandoms I'm interested in writing in.
I primarily do canon/oc but I can easily do canon/canon or oc/oc.
Depending on what we're doing, I'd like to double up so again, please be open to that idea.
What I'm really craving is Marvel's X-Men and I'd sell my left butt cheek for it but I'll have others listed as well.
Characters I'd like to play against will be listed in no particular order and whatever character you'd like me to play you can just ask me about.

I am also willing and more than excited to do AUs in any of these fandoms.

Marvel (Most Craving)
-Angel aka Warren Worthington III
-Iceman aka Bobby Drake
-Quicksilver aka Pietro Maximoff
-Gambit

Jujutsu Kaisen (Super Craving)
-Satoru Gojo
-Yuji Itadori
-Megumi Fushiguro
-Nobara Kugisaki
-Yuta Okkotsu

Boku No Hero Academia (Willing to do with a good plot)
-Katsuki Bakugou
-Shouto Todoroki
-Izuku Midoriya
-Denki Kaminari
-Dabi
-Tomura Shigaraki
-I will give my life my entire right tit for dustbunny content

Yeah that's about it. I promise I'm really nice lol message me here or in pms if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back