• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A specific pairing that I'm craving! (knowledge of British politics required, semi-lit at least!)

DaffodilsAndDragons

you are the one true king
Right now I've got this idea buzzing around in my head that revolves around politics that I think someone out there might be interested in. For a list of my requirements, you can find them here.

The basic idea:
M/C would be a Politics and International Relations student at King's College London who has just managed to nab herself an internship to shadow to Y/C, who is a Cabinet Minister (you decide on the department). Y/C is carrying a lot of baggage, an unhappy marriage, a drinking problem and not to mention all the government trouble. They really enjoy having M/C around, even if they can be a bit blunt and short with her. She's a breath of fresh air. M/C is attracted to their short-term boss, and notices their demeanour. Slowly, she manages to get Y/C to open up. The two begin an affair that would be scandalous if anyone found out, and Y/C is already saddled with a lot of problems. Will M/C start to crack under the pressure too?

Other things to know:
  • This would obviously be set in London, as that's where the duties of a Cabinet Minister are done. This would require knowledge of the British political system, I'm studying History & Politics at the moment so its not a stretch for me. I'd be happy to help you out, but some initial knowledge must be there.
  • My character would be 19/20 in this pairing, and your character would probably have to be in their late 30s at least.
  • I would definitely prefer this to be a M x F pairing, with my student being female obviously. There is room to make it a F x F one if you can convince me!

So yeah, if you're interested please feel free to post here or PM me! Really craving this one!

Right now I've got this idea buzzing around in my head that revolves around politics that I think someone out there might be interested in. For a list of my requirements, you can find them here.

The basic idea:
M/C would be a Politics and International Relations student at King's College London who has just managed to nab herself an internship to shadow to Y/C, who is a Cabinet Minister (you decide on the department). Y/C is carrying a lot of baggage, an unhappy marriage, a drinking problem and not to mention all the government trouble. They really enjoy having M/C around, even if they can be a bit blunt and short with her. She's a breath of fresh air. M/C is attracted to their short-term boss, and notices their demeanour. Slowly, she manages to get Y/C to open up. The two begin an affair that would be scandalous if anyone found out, and Y/C is already saddled with a lot of problems. Will M/C start to crack under the pressure too?

Other things to know:
  • This would obviously be set in London, as that's where the duties of a Cabinet Minister are done. This would require knowledge of the British political system, I'm studying History & Politics at the moment so its not a stretch for me. I'd be happy to help you out, but some initial knowledge must be there.
  • My character would be 19/20 in this pairing, and your character would probably have to be in their late 30s at least.
  • I would definitely prefer this to be a M x F pairing, with my student being female obviously. There is room to make it a F x F one if you can convince me!

So yeah, if you're interested please feel free to post here or PM me! Really craving this one!
This seems to be a really interesting idea and I would love to RP it with you , I have i'd say more then an elementary understanding of British politics however some of that knowledge was derived from watching TV shows like Yes , Minister or The original House of Cards which is not something i'll be putting in my C.V.

I was thinking of going a bit historical with this RP maybe this MP could be a part of Margret Thatcher's conservative govt. that way we can have interesting RP plots with the Falklands, the Soviets and Ronald's Americans coming into the picture . Whatcha think ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back