• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Spark

Gnash looked back over his shoulder to shadow "Even if you are useless, like I said, one less person in the incidental genocide, what do you think of the offer." He had just posed the question to Dereth, for her to join him, it would be nice to have a medic that can treat other beings.

"Hmm." Cyra scoffed. The boy was obviously lying, but it was none of her business.

"Alright, well now that that's settled, we should really prepare to depart now, it's very unsafe for you to be away from your planet for so long when it's under attack. What say we meet back here in an hour? The king can gather his troops and sort out the situation with Eris, and I can collect my belongings." Cyra proposed. She needed a break if she was going to be stuck on a ship for so long with so many people.

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Dereth sighed. "It would be hard treating them, without the verity of Datharmir." She says climbing higher into the tree.

Ash got angry "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ash shot a beam of high powered water at Aegis and he hit the gound. Ash them put a huge pile of dirt on top of him.

"You can always bring what you need for an extended period of time, then we can always come back after that." Gnash wasn't trying to hard to convince them to join them, mostly because he didn't have any real weapons currently on him, otherwise he might consider taking them hostage.

Dereth thought for a moment. "I'll need time to think, until I make my decision, I will heal all." She says hanging upside down from a tree branch.

Cristina ran up and grabbed the boys arm. "You dimwit calm down unless you want to get killed!!!!" Cristina whispered quickly into his ear.

Phoenix sighed before hopping into his mech "I have to agree with the girl there" he started to type something in, before pounding the console "Dang it, I didn't want to test the prototype now" he pound his fist onto the console again.

Aegis gritted her teeth and auto-healing was immediately turned on, though she'd have to patch herself up and clean out the water. "You want to die that badly?" Her wings come out, all charging, making an ominous, humming sort of noise. Angels swarmed out from the buildings, all with similar wing-like devices behind them, also charging. "What are you doing, Phoenix?" She asks Cristina when she grabs the boy. @MagicalFlower @Cheesesandwitch

"Well I'm not going anywhere for a day, just keep this in mind, I never said you couldn't heal anyone you choose to." Gnash began to walk off back to his ship and called to someone outside "Call the battle ship here, the transports too, get all available people off our planet and onto them, we have another planet to take over, and inform them there isn't any hurry, they have a day to be here." Gnash didn't care if the two of them heard him or not, he was hoping they did so it would set a bit of unease in there stomachs with the thought it might be this planet, or in phoenix's case, maybe his planet.

Cristina grabbed the boy and held him tightly close to her. "Don't lay a finger on him unless you want to die! Your not touching or hurting him. I won't let that happen! Leave him alone now. He just came here by accident. He's scared, he's worried, and your just going to kill him............ Your right on what you said to me earlier you have no heart, and the way I see it you never will!" Cristina turned back into her phoenix form. Waiting for someone foolish enough to come and try to fight. @Verdas

Aegis made the angels stop and the beam weapons on their backs stopped charging and began cooling down. "Why are you helping him? He came here and he now knows of this place's existence. I cannot let him live unless you make sure to keep him quiet." Aegis' lasers were still charging, though they would stop once it's hot enough to fire, in case the boy did anything. @MagicalFlower @Cheesesandwitch

(Just so you know, the angels are just machines created by Aegis herself so I don't think they should be addressed as a person. So instead of someone, something might be more appropriate.)

Dereth thought for a long moment, she had no idea what to do. She sighed and jumped, onto her feet, and approached Gnash from the back. "I have agreed to join you, if you leave Dathamir be... I do not want it's Sacred aura to be destroyed." She says closing her eyes.

@las0r0o7

"Then I will keep him quiet. I'll tell you this now.....It would not be wise of you to try and kill him." Cristina said.

Ash was extreamly angry. He started squirming "Let me go! How would I tell anyone! None lives on my planet but me and my dog and cat!"

Gnash turned to look over his shoulder and saw the girl standing behind him so he turned around to face her "Is that your final decision, and you should already know that any kind of insubordination is punishable by death, but even if you die, your planet will still be under my protection, there's just one little thing you must agree to and there is not catch after it." In the back of his head he was laughing his ass off at how quick she made up her mind after what he said.

Gnash smiled a bit "You must pledge you absolute aligance to me, and convince me that you mean it when you say it, so, will you do it." To him it was a simple task but for others, it was one hell of a challenge to do it, most people had their pride get in the way, others were doubtful of Gnash's loyalty.

Dereth sighed. "I pledge my allegiance to you... But I will not fight, Unless it's a dire situation." She says folding her arms. "For now, I am only a medic."

"You could go to another planet via teleporter or ship or someone from another planet can also come to your planet. Those are some of the few ways to tell someone. In fact, you might even have a radio or something of the kind..." Aegis looks at Ash suspiciously. "I may have to destroy the teleporter on your planet." She turns to Cristina with a slightly disappointed expression. "You seem to make many illogical decisions. Do you have a reason for that or are you just plain stupid?" She asks her. @MagicalFlower @Cheesesandwitch

Gnash laughed a bit "Your an interesting character you know, that works, so next question." He reached around inside the door panel and pulled out three little platforms that all put up a little hologram of three different space craft, personal size. "What one would you like, the first one is pretty much built for speed, that's about it. The second one is a mobile tank, takes a beating and still keeps moving, its my personal favorite. And the last one, its just a balance between the two of them, both fast and tough." (Go look at my cs battle cruisers to see what they look like) "These are for in case you change your mind and actually want to fight."

Phoenix rolls his eyes and walked into his mech "this should surprise them" he walks into a room in the mech with a pod of some sorts. He steps inside and closes behind him "computer leave me in here for about a month" he said and a click could be heard before, he sighed nervously "I really hope this works okay" soon the pod fills with some sort of liquid. As soon as it reaches the top of his head and fills up the pod to full came a moment of silence. Before long all the lights on the mech turn on and then off, the only light on was inside the 'mech'. The 'mech' legs unlock from the lock down phase. The 'mech' then started to move towards the two at a slow pace at first before taking off faster and faster towards them, it's speed increasing at every step.

(@Queen of Fantasy,@las0r0o7)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back