• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Spark

Dereth pointed at the ship, that had the fastest speed, but flinched when she heard the mech getting closer.

"Well then, this little orange and black key is yours and we will...." He turned around and walked back in the ship and put on his personal set of war armor on and walked back out "I recommend you step aside." The two little round bots were bumping into her trying to scoot her out of the way while Gnash was charging up the four railguns he had, the two if them on his shoulder and the other two in his hands "Didn't expect to have to use this already." Each of the guns were pointed at the openings in the front of the engines and ready to fire once she moved out of the way.

Dereth jumped onto a tree, having the two robots move. She hung tight to the branch as she watched the fight, emotionless.

Cristina gritted her teeth. She let go of the boy and walked up towards Aegis. "You listen to me. I want to get out of here in my ship now! and I want him to go back to his planet and not get killed! So let both of us go now!!" Cristina yelled at her.

The 'mech' skids to a stop in front of Gnash "hang on there I wasn't going to attack you, the mechs mouth was moving when it spoke "it's just me Phoenix" he said and backed up a bit.

(Hint, the pod he got into transfer his mind into the mech but downside is that he thinks he is the mech)

Aegis hesitated. "I was not lying when I said the teleporter is broken. Since you both agreed to keep quiet about this place, I will let you both go, however travelling through a broken teleporter... Is not recommended. You might end up in some place you did not intend to go to." She walks towards the teleporting room and checks it's status. "I'll try to fix it ASAP." @MagicalFlower

Gnash disarmed the guns and set them against his shoulders "Well at least you can see how prepared I am for war, I never come unprepared for it." He whistled at the little bots and tossed the key to one of them and it took the key to Dereth. "That key is yours, don't lose it, so did you think about my offer?" ((That's defiantly interesting and good to know))

Ash rolled his eyes "I don't need no stupid teleporter" Ash pushed his hand out and made an bridge to the closet planet "If I wanted I could cross that bridge and go to whatever planet is over there"Ash brought the bridge back "Where do you need to go girl?" Ash looked at the girl

Gnash had walked back inside to take off his armor and heard what shadow had said and poked his head around out of the doorway "What about suggestions from only me, would that work for you, plus I don't know if you heard the one thing you have to do earlier, its just pledging you aligance to me, that's all."

"The pledging aligance is the same thing, basically and suggestions are a maybe" he said slightly annoyed.

Cristina looked at the boy. "Umm are you sure its safe? I mean to cross a bridge in the middle of space...with no oxygen?" Cristina questioned him.

"I wouldn't look at it as the same thing, think of it as you now becoming a good friend of mine, plus I won't order you around like I do my men." Gnash walked out with three of his flags and put them in the ground "Your pick, this one, this one, or this one." Even though they were all the exact same but this wasn't gestured towards shadow.

"Fine by me but just let me know when you decide to convince me your more than just an ally, of course they are, I just like giving options, even though they are really all the same." He looked back at Dereth "So, what one to you want."

@Queen of Fantasy

(Back on my planet) One of the royal guards knocked on Fiona's door "Mam, we have orders to board the battle ship, were all ready and just waiting on you is all." He waited on a response from her. @ashlyn heckman

(In my transport ship) one of the communicators got a lock on the escaped ship from another planet and began sending the message passed on by Gnash "To whoever is flying this space craft, there is a group interested in your skills in combat, keep in mind we aren't interested in the 500,000 dollar bounty going around on your head, we would like to join us in a galactic take over, please respond if your interested in joining."

@Federoff

Gnash heard what the coms person said and picked up at rock and turned around and threw it at him hitting the person in the head shattering the rock "You numb skull, that's not exactly what I said, next time get it right!"

"well at least now I'm near your size oh wait I know something" the Echo stopped moving before it started to gain size. It finally stops when it was the same size as Gnash "if she ever needs a ride or even you I got enough room"

Gnash chuckled a bit "Did you forget to look down that way." He pointed at the end of his ship "Its size is 800*1,600*10,000 feet, I'm not gonna run out of room anytime soon, plus I have multiple of these little transport ships, just wait until you can see my battle ship, it can't land on any planet that I know of."

"I'm gonna take a guess it was destroyed long ago, if so that's a shame, would you like to come inside the ship, I can show you part of the inside of the battleship from here if you want."

"Ah, always a good idea to hide your planet, do come inside, this is the inside of our many transport ships, I found it quite functional so I had them all done like this." Gnash kept walking back into the ship and stopped at a big screen "Console, open battle ship cameras, Housing district 7, Criminal district 4, and Plasma Cannon 2." And just like that there were three live images of the battle ship and the spots he had requested (If you want to see them go look at my CS for them)

"Yea, we have ten housing districts, five criminal districts, and six plasma cannons, not to include the world destroyer, but aside from that, its ready to hold an estimated eleven planets with all the creatures on it, but nothing fancy really."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back