• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Spark

Vampiricdoll

Freelance Illustrator and Character Designer
(WARNING: This roleplay involves Sci-fi and Fantasy, also can involve things from both fantasy and sci-fi movies.)

Many stories have been told of fairy tales and legends. What if I told you, they were real, except, not in the way we think they are. They have technology, on a wide verity of planets of inhabitants, and space ships? What if I told you, they lived in a different universe, where everything was different from ours? Well it is now true... And a war goes on.

A war rages onward, between those who think they have enough. No more planets to control, and no more violence. They believe that what they have, is enough to live a wonderful life. Then there are those who say, they need more space, more wealth, more and more. Greed over takes them, yet some say it would be a wise thing to do that.

Yet some planets are sacred, and have not been touched, unless it was celestial beings.

What will happen?

What side will win?

And who will we lose...?

Dereth jumped from dead tree to twisted tree, hiding in the crimson fog that reached the highest point. Her red eyes could see through the bloody mist, it was her alien race that had that special power. As she jumped down onto the black dirtied ground, a puff of smoke emerged like ash. She pulled up her black scarf, over her full lipped mouth, and squinted almost seeing a figure in the distance. She jumped into the trees, waiting quietly, and still.

Gnash had been visiting a neighboring planet that he ruled over who decided to try and rebel against him, that was a mistake. "So, you think that you can just do as you feel is fit while under my rule, you best think again." He threw the long necked being on the ground and stepped on his leg pulverizing the bones in it. He looked out at the crowds still holding weapons "You will all die if you continue this pointless fight, I'll give you all one chance to put down your weapons." The one under his foot laughed a bit "We will never give i-" and before he could even finish Gnash had already stepped on its chest, killing him instantly. "Or you will all end up like this." He said as he lifted up his foot now covered in blood and guts. A good number if them tossed their weapons aside, but there was still those who remained that didn't. "Kill those who didn't put down their weapon" he said quietly to one of his guards, he simply nodded his head and brought a squad in to kill them all off. A good fight was fought by the long necks, but were still no where near the power of Gnashs personal execution squad. Gnash looked out at the crowd "Who is the monarchy you serve under!" A couple people said Gnash but majority didn't say anything, he looked over to his other guard "Was I not loud enough?" "No I guess not." "Ah, OK, in that case." Gnash went back to facing the people and stood up onto his back two legs being 20 feet tall and yelled once more "WHO IS THE MONARCHY YOU SERVE UNDER!!!" Many many more people yelled gnash this time "WHO DOESN'T CHARGE YOU TAXES BUT INSTEAD ASKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION!!!" This time they all yelled gnash "WHO IS IT THAT SET YOU FREE!!!" They all said it once again "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!" They all began chanting gnash over and over, it may not seem like it but Gnash was very good in politics, gift of the devils tongue is what it was. Gnash went back down to all fours and made his way to his ship when he was stopped by one of the children there, his two guards stopped the kid where he was standing with their spears, he turned around to see a kid behind him with something in his hand. Gnash gestured for them to lower their spears "And what is it you want." The kid got nervous and started repeating ums over and over "take a deep breath, and collect your thoughts, now, what was it." " I wanted to give you this." The kid held out a piece of paper with a drawing on it, a crappy one of course, it was of all the people bowing to gnash, and above all their heads were their signatures "thank you, I will keep it, now then, I'm sure your parents have chores for you to do, go do them, and without complaints, got it." The kid nodded and turned around and ran off "Now then, let's get out of here, tired of looking around at all the green." With that said they all loaded up on their transport ship and left the little planet for itself back to the way it was, under his rule and no questions asked.

Dereth stood quietly, waiting for the figure to show himself, finding it was an illusion. She sighed, jumping back into the ashy ground. She walked to a small hut she had made, covered with moss and mud. She walked inside, free of the red gas outside. She sat, making herself a cup of pitch black tea, from the herbs tat she had gathered. She pulled off her scarf, and taking a sip from the small cup.

Kroken swam past two coral statues of him and stuck out his tenticles as they wrapped around a piranah and seaweed. "Ah a good juicy fat one to, hmm only if I could find some leeches to go along with it." He swam back to the city and found a small underwater gizard grill bar and tossed his food on there while humming. Flipping the dead fish over to cook on the other side he watched as the other squidlers swam past and had a peaceful life, he stretched his longest tenticle on his right side and sucked in the piranah eating it and spat out the bones in the perfect shape "Hmm little chewew." Kroken swam back to his palace and saw a small mob as a female squid came up "The falsharian are getting closer, they even took over the giraffe people, what will we do??" Fear started to panic the crowd. Kroken rose his voice and his tenticles wiggled as he spoke "My fellow squids, I will not let them late our home, especially not with out a fight!" A cheer roared the crowed and he went I to his castle and sat on his thrown snapped like a crab and rested on the throne sideways

Cristina woke up and got dressed. She walked downstairs getting a drink and eating breakfast. She grabbed her sword resting it on her side and walked out of her house looking at the dark sky. "Yay another ugly day." she said. Cristina climbed into her ship and left. She looked at how her home became smaller and smaller till she couldn't see it anymore. She thought about her dad and wonder where he was and what he was doing. She missed him a bit. She looked out for any signs of people or creatures fighting. She was going to end this war one way or another.

Gnash had boarded his transport ship and left orbit of the giraffe planet and began heading home. He tossed the paper in a stack of others that he had received from numerous other planets and let out a sigh "Was there any serious injury to any of you." "Just a couple, some took a few stabs to one of their hearts, the other took one to the lung, but other than that nothing too serious, just a couple scratches to our hide is all." "Well, looks like were heading to another planet, let me think, we could go to Dathamir, or you can tough it out." The two injured looked at each other "to dathamir" "Well you heard them, turn this ship around and go to dathamir." "Yes sir!" It wasn't a long ride there but it sure was boring the whole way there, once within orbit they looked for a building and found one that might be useful and just so happened to be Dereth's , they landed not too far away from it and began getting off the ship with the two injured, Gnash, and of course his two guards.

Dereth could hear a ship. She smirked, putting down her cup of tea, and pulling up the scarf over her mouth. She walked out onto the porch of the small hut, looking at the beings, who came off. She stayed silent, but watched them, with her red eyes. The crimson fog was thick, and the rumble of thunder was loud.

"Well, looks like were in luck guys, someone does live here." He went on ahead of the others and stood at the foot of her porch towering over the woman "Just a quick question for you, you wouldn't happen to know how to heal would you, these two numb skulls got injured in their last fight." He gestured to the two being half ass carried over here.

She looked up at him with a blank stare, then looked at the two men behind him. She blinked, looking back up at him, and she turned heading into her house, gesturing them to follow.

He followed in behind her ducking under the doorway to step inside "So looks like you two will get to live after all." He picked up one of his people after he nearly tripped getting up the front steps, though his people were only half of Gnash's size and weight, their anatomy was exactly the same, he just came from the first generation is the only difference between them. "So, do you think you could fix them since their not in a life threatening situation that is, all they have is a punctured heart and lung." He pointed to the each of them with what they had.

Dereth walked over to them, observing, with her scarf still covered the mouth and nose. She could see the damage, and the medicine needed. She walked into her small kitchen, smashing herbs in with each other, then with a black liquid, gathered from the water here on Dathamir. She walked over to the men, spreading the concoction onto their wounds. It would sting, but it would help. She did not say a word throughout this process.

Gnash made sure to stay out of the way while she was 'doing some magic shit'. One of the men groaned as the stuff was put on his wound while the other was gasping for fresh air and would rather not be breathing the stuff. Gnash watched intently trying to figure out what all ingredients she used for this and then he looked at his people "Oh quit your groaning, you've taken harder hits than this before."

Dereth put the bowl of concoction onto the small table, in the middle of the chair, couches and pillows. She went back to the kitchen, pulling out bandages, and wrapping their wounds. She stood, looking back at Gnash and sighed.

"They will need a days rest before healing completely." She says taking off the scarf, muffling her voice.

"A days rest, that's quite a while to use on resting don't you think." Gnash sat down where he was and looked at the two for a bit "Fine, they can have their rest, but they get to work overtime afterwards, so, what do I owe you."

Dereth glanced at him, then continued to pack away the bandages. "You do not owe me anything. I do this for people in need. I do not wish for a payment." She said stuffing the box of bandages into the cabinet above the counter. She poured the concoction down the drain.

"Are you sure, it wouldn't bother me at all." Gnash looked at the two now completely passed out on the table "Go ahead and take them back to the ship and start it up and get ready for another planetary assignment." He didn't say take over because he was in the presence of another person who may not be on his side. "Sir!" They took the two out and started up the ship as instructed.

Kroken looked at his general "Should we make allies with the vampires and the pheniox, maybe they are willing to help us, just maybe." General tenticle nodded "But if they refuse, and decide to join the enemy, what then?" Kroken shrugged and wiggled off his throne to stand up "Prepare the space squid, we will visit the vampireans firat seeing there closer to us." The general nodded as the captain walked up "Am I to go Sir?" Kroken "No, I need you here to be in charge." The captain nodded and kroken got on his space squid followed by the general, three piolets, and thirty of his best and trusted troops. As the ship lifter off, it was brought to land and the tenticles on the ship pushed off the ship and kept moving in the vaatvof nothing on the way to make allies with the vampires.

Phoenix was cruising along in space, of course his mech was on autopilot. Unaware of the coming asteroid, Phoenix was making himself some food since it was already lunch time. Outside the mech was an asteroid big enough to take down one of the mechs engines on the wings. If one engine went down so did all the others. After a good 5 minutes past the asteroid slams into one of the engines causing it to go boom and shut down. The good news was that he was close to a planet called Dathamir, The Bad News was that he was falling straight towards the planet since he got caught in the planets gravitational atmosphere. Phoenix on the other hand got flung back from the explosion and smacking the back of his head against the wall. Luckily it just dazed him, around that time a voice spoke up "ERROR! ERROR! Engines shut down! Engine number one: no damage! Engine number two: critical damage! Engine number three: no damage! Engine number four: no damage!" the voice stops as an alarm goes off. About another couple minutes pass and the mech Crashes down on the planet, luckily not hitting any buildings or any people. The Mech was Huge but the strange thing is, is that it didn't fall a part. Phoenix was out cold after crash landing, since he smacked his head yet again but much harder. Through the windows came a flash of red light every now and then.

Did not know it was that long)

Dereth shook her head, as she sat down and took a sip of her tea, soon choking on it from the rumble of earth. She wiped her mouth, spitting out the liquid onto the floor, seeing smoke from within the twisted forest. She sighed, pulling up the scarf over her mouth and about to walk outside, to investigate.

Gnash quickly stood up hitting his head on the ceiling and then walked outside and stepped over Dereth, accidentally fluffing her hair with his tail, and walked to his ship and grabbed his oversized spear and went back to her "Well, that certainly is interesting to see here, want to go check it out, not like anything could survive unscathed from that hard of a crash."

General tenticle ran up to to kroken "Sir the vampires are with the enemy, we must go to the phoenixes." Kroken stood up "Turn the squid around, now!" He hit his chair in anger "great no one is on our side, we might loose this war." One of the navigators looked at kroken "Sir, what about the shape shifters, there closer and neutral. Leviasa" Kroken looked interested "Set course for there." The general looked out the screen into space "Are we the only resistance?" The shipped twisted and twirled to turn around and saw parts of debree "Great looks like they shot down a ship, well its too late to save them." After a bit they arrived and requested to land "This is the S.S. Squid, we ask permission to land." The piolet waited for a hail back for a reply

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Eris bursted through the front doors of her very large home. A dark olive cloak wrapped around her to protect her from the harsh elements where she lived. It was morning and a blizzard already started to set in. She raised her hood to cover her head, and raised a scarf of the same color to mask her from the nose down. She happily ran from her front steps and outward to explore the city.

It took about 20 minutes or so for her to reach the air traffic control building. As soon as she stepped in, the working men stood up to bow to her, already knowing who she was. She was a regular, she always came there to visit a friend.

She pulled her hood down, and the scarf as well. Eris shook out her white hair a little before continuing,"Good morning everyone~" she spoke in her native language. With arms swinging confidently, she walked down corridors and made her way to the tower that over looked the landing the strip.

An elevator door opened and she stepped off. Looking around, she spotted her friend,"Good morning~" she chimed innocently with her hands behind her back. A young man swiveled in his chair,"Welcome back Eris." He smiled. This young man, Damien the Brute, has been around Eris almost all her life. He was a shapeshifter, like the rest of the people who lived here. His animal was a creature much like the Polar Bear. He was one of the biggest beasts in Levosia, and was once Eris' body guard.

"So~ Anything interesting today?" She walked to his seat and leaned on the back of his chair.

"No not yet. Nothing ever really happens" he went back to managing the controls.

"How unfortunate." She mumbled. She snaked her way infront of him and pushed his seat away from the controls,"We should go do something!" She smiled brightly.

"No Eris, i really have to work," he bobbed and weaved, trying to keep his eye on the controls behind her but her body prevented him from doing so.

"Oh come on!!!" She whined and plopped herself on his lap,"You never do anything fun anymore." She poked his cheek. Truth be told, Eris had a little crush on him, always did. But he was too old for her, and knew she never had chance, but still he was one of her closest friends.

Damien made a stern face and pretended to act like a father,"Now Eris, I already told you. I must work." He scooped her up in his arms and placed her on another chair next to him,"See? Stay right there." He scooted back to the controls when all of a sudden,"This is the S.S. Squid, we ask permission to land." Damien listened to the static-y call and was quick to respond,"State your business,". He turned to Eris,"Alert your father!"

"Is this really happening?!" She smiled. She sprung from her seat,"Aye aye sir!" And quickly took off back to her manor.

@y0k9o

The ship captain looked at kroken then back "We have come to ask for your help against the falsharion, my king would like to make a treaty with you." Kroken crossed his tenticle fingers and hoped it would work. The general nodded to the piolet and pulled a pulled a leach off the table next to him and ate it as kroken looked slightly confused "Sorry, missed lunch today." Kroken laughed slightly at his general and awaited their reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back