• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Spark

(Bear: "What are those things on your chest, human?" Human: "Oh they're boobs. They do ***** and **** and ******" *completely straight face free of any embarrassment from talking about the subject out loud* Yup... Sounds about right.)

(Thats weird considering Damien's shapeshifting animal is a bear xD )

Azure looked annoyed. "No, no, none of us needs medical attention." She made a gesture to Seth and he nods before disappearing, rendered completely invisible to the naked eye, or any other machinery, radars, and, since they were dead and produced no body heat, even heat vision, with Tartarus' special cloaking technology. He walks away from the group to find the king without making a sound. Aegis was surprised by this and now curiosity and hunger for knowledge replaced here suspicion of these strange new people. @HoneyBear-Kat @Dark Elfling

"Yeah I'm coming." Cristina replied. She turned around seeing an angel there. "Don't worry we're leaving. It's not worth it trying to cause damage. It'd be more worth it causing damage to people like you." Cristina punched the Angel and grabbed Ash's hand and started running. "Come on!"

"So I had it right the second time, first I thought it was a set of flamethrowers, wait, shouldn't you have teeth when your young, I know we do, and we grow an extra row every billion years, so if I live till I'm supposed to die I'll have 20 rows of teeth, I've currently have 11 rows." He stopped his chattering and not back to having some alcohol and flattened out his chair "I need a massage, where is that woman." He pressed the intercom button "Chyanne to the front of the ship."

((@Verdas oh I'm laughing way too hard right now from just imagining that situation X'D))

Dereth paused for a moment. "Actually... Out children do not have teeth when they are born." She says pulling her feet up onto the chair, with her.

Ash was supprized and when he's suppirized he's powers stop wroking "RUN!!! RUN!!!!" Ash saw the bridge coming closer. He tried to make it longer but he couldn't.

Phoenix sighed "Gnash, or whoever is near" he waited a moment before looking ahead to see that there were asteroids or something floating here "not again" the lights inside when from their normal color to red. All the sudden his body starts to change, as guns after guns started to fide from inside the body of the mech. His mouth opensure up too as a gun starts to take form there too and even his tail has guns starting to form. And you can definitely hear it happening too.

(@Queen of Fantasy and @las0r0o7)

Cyra narrowed her eyes in curiosity. Well, this was certainly interesting. Slowly putting her whip away, she turned back towards Eris and Damien. "Well, I don't suppose your father knows your father knows you're here, does he." She said, smirking at the pair.

The Angels appeared in swarms, trying to surround Cristina and Ash, some floated into the air and shot beam after beam of laser at the two as they tried to run. Aegis receives a report of what happened from one of the Angels and sighs. @MagicalFlower @Cheesesandwitch

"Well then got are they supposed to eat without teeth, you have teeth right?" Just then the therapist walked in "You called?" "Yes, spine and ribs from the front legs down, that's all at least for now anyways." "Of course sir" she reached up and grabbed the overhead railing and began walking on his back with pretty much all of her weight on him, you could hear random groups of popping from his back. He looked back over to Dereth "Do you want one as well." His ship didn't slow down in the asteroid field at all, it just went right on through taking whatever hits they couldn't avoid, but the damage taken was fixed on the spot without anyone outside to fix it.

She shook her head. "I do not need one, thank you though." She looked out the window and sighed, already missing Dathamir.

The forge ship was mobile. It had picked up the out bound ship, and tailed it on a suspision. While it wasn't hiding by any stretch and was faster then the other ship. It was soon hanging along side the other, not doing anything.

Xayd, for the first time since landing and exiting his jet, spoke in a hoarse voice, like the one someone with a cold night have. "I expected the King of this little rock to be here. I suppose these fools don't even have proper manners." The way he this was like a mixture between a complaint and an insult. Azure gave Xayd a look which he ignored. @HoneyBear-Kat @Dark Elfling

Somewhere in space....

A ship the size of a large Dreadnought was floating around in space. It was just floating around with no beacon activated, there was no damage to the hull, if scans were made to find out if anything was alive in there they came up with nothing. Legion was in the core of the ship, he was slumped up against the wall in sleep mode until something decided to board the ship.

Cyra stared coldly at Xayd. "Well, that's what happens when you invade a palace unannounced. You want a festival to greet you, you go through the proper channels." She snapped. Her patience was wearing very thin, she was leaving this goddamn planet in ten minutes no matter who was ready. Turning around, Cyra nodded at Eris. "You. I'm leaving in 10 minutes to fight, this is taking far too long. Decide whether you're coming or not, and if you are, get some armor."

Xayd makes an audible 'Tch' sound with irritation obvious in his voice. "We came here to offer our support in the war, not to just idle around, waiting for some damn king to come and greet us." He turned his attention to Seth when he arrived and deactivated his cloaking. "Get any results?" Xayd asks and Seth with replies by shaking his head. @HoneyBear\-Kat

Cyra sighed. "Well, I'll agree with you on that one. It's been far past an hour, I'm leaving. We can head to the planet ourselves, get this thing started; the troops can join us later. I'm done waiting." She snapped, moving to open her bag and put on her armor, preparing to fight as soon as she landed on the planet.

Xayd sighs "I'll come with you. Since Azure is the most normal out of us, she'll say here. Seth?" He says this with authority, as if he was their leader. Seth simply nods once more, showing that he had no qualms with coming along, or with Xayd's behaviour that Azure found extremely annoying. Aegis walks up to Cyra, now standing next to her. "I don't have a ship so can I come in yours?" @Dark Elfling

( @las0r0o7 )

Daethorin growled into the coms systems. The Forge ship was running alongside and he sensed the presence of lifeforms. " What are you doing here? "

Avita rumbled in happiness as she took off, her wings soaring through the sky as she exited the atmosphere of Draak, her planet. It's been a long time since she'd been in her dragon form and flew freely, and things at the palace were slow so she figured she'd stretch her wings a bit. As she flew faster, she noticed she'd come upon a ship at a standstill. Strange; no one is authorized to be so close to Draak and she hadn't revived any reports of hostiles. Slowing down near it, she transformed gracefully, shrinking from a dragon to a more human sized being. Reaching out, she pried the door of the ship open, the door falling forward with a resounding slam. Stepping in, Avita drew her sword from her scabbard, carefully maneuvering the giant blade so it didn't make too much noise. Walking deeper into the ship, she called out "Hello, is anyone here? You are in Draak territory, if you wish to get any closer you must follow the proper channels."

It was merely a formality, she knew there was no one on this ship. Sighing, she put her sword away, her reptilian tongue flicking in disappointment. Shrugging, she decided to continue exploring the vessel anyway, in lieu of nothing else to do.

((Wow, why are my intro posts always so long. xD ))

@Archdemon

( Dragon the Forge ship is a big ass daemon ship. Broad hailing frequencies, you would be able to hear it. )

Cyra nodded in acceptance of the plan. "Sure. My ship is just beyond that tree line." She said, pointing towards the west forest. As they headed that way, Cyra considered the new group she'd been introduced to. She wasn't sure what to think of Azure, and something about Seth rubbed her the wrong way. But she did like Xayd, surprisingly. It's been a while since she's been able to feel anything but tolerance towards anyone. She always assumed that's just the way her kind was built. When they arrived at her ship, a respectable if not very large vessel, Cyra silently boarded it, gesturing for Aegis to follow. Taking off immediately, Cyra quickly set the coordinates to Eragon's planet. After moving it to auto pilot, she turned to Aegis. "We'll be there soon, you should get ready. In the meantime" she said, walking to her wine cabinet, "would you like a glass of pinot noir? I imported it straight from Draak, and you know the dragons make the best wine."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back