• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Spark

"Ah, a wise choice, I like tea as well, but I prefer a bit of alcohol myself, but, back to what I was going to tell you." He took another small drink out of his glass "You have access to all of the medical equipment on this, well, any of my ships really, but your going to need this." He handed her a red and white stripped card that seemed to come from nowhere, he didn't have pockets to carry things in and nor did he have a pouch on his side.

She took the card in hand, but raised a brow, but had an idea what it was. "I'm guessing a key card." She says observing it.

"Yep, that's a key card to both the medical equipment and medicine but to the med-data base as well, but that's all that card can do." He leaned his chair forward and relaxed on it fore a while 'man I'm bored, wen do I get to shoot some shit' was going through the back of his mind

She sat back and watched the stars, leaning back in her chair, relaxing. She closed her eyes, and took in the silence. It was so quiet in space. It was peaceful. But soon fell asleep.

Cyra tensed when she saw more people land on the field. She looked quickly towards Aegis to see if she knew them, but seeing the suspicion on her face, Cyra concluded that they were uninvited as well. However, they didn't seem to come in peace. Hoping down from her branch, she uncurled her whips, clutching them in her hand but not activating them just yet. In the background, she noted that Eris and her guard had escaped the castle and joined them. Taking a careful step towards the visitors, she called out "Excuse me, are you authorized to be here?" She said, ignoring the fact that Aegis and her technically weren't authorized either.

Gnash looked over to Dereth seeing her sleep he leaned over and poked her cheek a couple times but trying not to wake her up in the process, her skin looked hard as a rock but he had to find out himself.

Seth made a deep, rumbling noise, the type that a large predator would make and stays silent after that. Azure sighs at this and answers Cyra's question for him. "We came here to offer help in the war. We hail from Tartarus. I suppose you've never heard of it before, but that's natural." She then realizes the wound in her stomach area and tries to cover it up. Aegis continued to watch the three with suspicion. Never had she seen anything like them. The wound Azure had should be enough to kill off just about nearly anyone and there was something unnatural about Seth that made her sensors all fuzzy and dark. @Dark Elfling

"I don't know many people" Ash tilted his head to the ground "The only people I knew died. I was scared and don't like to be touched by humans"

'Other peoples anatomy is so interesting, I wonder what those are' he was looking at her chest when he was thinking that 'they look so useless, maybe they do something, like......., SHOOT FIRE, no no, that wouldn't make sense, why would the flamethrowers be there and not built into your mouth like ours is, maybe they........ Feed their young, no that doesn't make sense either, were born with atleast one row of teeth, surely their the same' he had to know what they were for, the curiosity was killing him so he poked her stomach a few times seeing if she would wake up.

(Awkward.)

Dereth softly awoke, sitting up a bit light headed, remembering she was back in space and not in her comfortable hobble. She sighed and looked at Gnash who was staring at her chest. "Excuse me?" She says turning away.

( -_- Really?) "oh. I'm sorry to hear that." Cristina frowned. "Well technically I'm not human. Neither is Aegis the girl you saw back there." Cristina said.

Phoenix watched them take off but at first didn't seem to follow. Once they got into space he waited a bit more before starting the engines, which now had even more power to them. Once they fully started he then took off at an extreme speed. In a matter of seconds he broke through the atmosphere, he was also getting closer to the ship the two took off in. He then flew up right next to the ship, all the sudden the intercom in their ship activated "Gnash look out through the window" he said hoping Gnash heard it.

(@Queen of Fantasy,@las0r0o7)

Gnash said this with the straightest face you can possibly think of and pointed at her chest "What are those." Still with that same straight face he was waiting on an answer but in the back of his head he was thinking 'flamethrower flamethrower flamethrower'

(Well he hasn't seen your species yet so he's gotta know about it xD he just doesn't know how to be polite about it)

Gnash looked out the window at shadow and waved at him "Glad you can keep up with us." He went back to Dereth and waited on her answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Lol I know xD think of it like this its a bear asking a person why they have breast, bears don't have breast so they want to know))

Dereth scowled but decided to answer since he didn't seem to understand. "It's um... How we feed younglings." She says looking out the window at Phoenix.

(Thats weird considering Damien's shapeshifting animal is a bear xD )

(Thats weird considering Damien's shapeshifting animal is a bear xD )

Cyra eyed them warily. The name did ring a bell but she couldn't for the life of her remember where from. Putting away her ice whip, she walked forward slowly, moving towards the group with her whip in hand. "Well, we're always glad to have more help. Do you need medical attention?"

Dereth scowled but decided to answer since he didn't seem to understand. "We use them to feed out younglings." She says quietly, but loud enough to hear. She looked out the window at Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back