• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Soulmate Forever

WinterWonder75

Hello, I have a small roleplay idea. By small, I mean (including myself) a total of four people will be selected for this roleplay. There are a few ways we can do this, but let me get to the concept first.

You and your soulmate have been bound since the dawn of time. Every time you die, you are reincarnated into something or someone new. But there are some consistencies. You are powerful otherworldly beings but don’t remember your powers/past selves until reunited with your soulmate. In each life, you are considered royalty to the planet of Panharmonicon, an Earth replica where magic exists. You don’t know who your soulmate is, but you two always reunite, no matter the circumstances. A single touch will remind yourselves of who you are.

This time, a great shift in the universe happens, and something terrible goes wrong. You are reincarnated on Earth, away from your home planet, and when you meet/touch, though your powers slowly starts coming back, your memories do not. Will you be able to reconnect fully before time runs out? What is happening to your home planet without you? Will you ever find your way home?

So that’s the main concept. Basically some big bad shifted the universe to cause this to happen and wants to take over/destroy Panharmonicon and essentially splitting the soulmates forever. In this case, soulmates aren’t just romantic. We could do it as two pairs of soulmates, it can all be platonic, or even our very own polycule. Please let me know if you have other dynamic suggestions for the soulmates.

Some key points about this roleplay:
  • This roleplay will happen in stages. Part of it will be slice of life trying to find soulmates; the other part will be getting back to the home planet and saving the world
  • If we go with soulmate pairs, the pairing will be selected randomly
  • Must be LGBTQ+ friendly
  • I want a semi-literate roleplay. You don’t have to write a book, but please no one-liners
  • The characters and the people playing them (that’s you) must be 18+
  • I am okay with mature/darker themes as long as everyone is respectful and uses trigger warnings
  • If many people are interested, I will consider a total of 6 players
  • If you want to use any code, please have it mobile friendly

What sort of powers are we talking about?
Well, I was going to go with pretty big ones. I was going to say up to five, and almost have a scaling system to go with it. You can sort of have a theme to it that way as well. I was thinking this “big bad” would be on a cosmic level

Well, I was going to go with pretty big ones. I was going to say up to five, and almost have a scaling system to go with it. You can sort of have a theme to it that way as well. I was thinking this “big bad” would be on a cosmic level
Cool! I’d love to play a fire guy.

I think this sounds really cool - if there's any room left!

There are a lot of people interested, more than I thought, and I can't say that it's "closed" but I do have an idea. I could take up to 5 people that are willing to be part of the main storyline and part of the soul bonding. However, I could also have side characters if people were willing to play, though it wouldn't be the most ideal. I'll make a sign-up sheet for the roles, however I will be choosing the roles based off application. I'll try to make the OOC/CS page later today and tag everyone that's interested on here!

Okay it's up!

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions over there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back